Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I can't wait until my next life.

Yeah, guys. Sorry for another one of those threads again.

I guess this one is more of a vent than i am asking a question but i guess sometimes venting helps. As much as people keep saying to me to focus on this life, i am eager for my next life. Being born female in my next life is something i look forward to very much.

Someone on another site said this to me which i will copy from there and paste it in the quote below:

Quote:
I guess the "worst case analysis" from your viewpoint is that when you are through with this life and are there on The Other Side discussing a possible next life - then you could just do exactly the same as I will be doing personally and literally refuse to reincarnate ever again. The question of what sex your body would be in another life wouldn't arise then anyway.

Here's the thing: not reincarnating is far from acceptable for me because i've had a life as a male, and i hate, resent, and condemn that i've had a life as a male that's currently ongoing. Just for the experience i want a life as a female! Not only that, i want to remember that i wanted this so badly. I don't want to forget who i am or my personality. All the things i like now i want to carry all those things with me into my next life.

Even as i am transitioning, there are still things i don't like about my body now. As bold, silly, or whatever else this may seem, so be it but i also want my next-life body to look a certain way... not only that but to be raised as a girl, to go through puberty as a girl, to enjoy being a girl, to appreciate it all, and to be a human female from birth to death, and to be a female in many consecutive lifetimes after this.

For clarification's sake, I don't ever want to lose or forsake my female gender identity. Some people my think it's my gender identity or my strong connection to a past life as a woman that might be the problem but it's not... not for me at least (because remember not every trans person is the same). It's me being born in what i know to be the wrong gender that i have the problem with.

Also, i may've been a woman in my past life... and as much as i hope for that to be the case i don't really care. Some people have this position that i probably were a woman in my past life but something really bad has happened to me, whereas my soul thought at the time that it'd be safer for me to be a man. Well, if that's the case my soul was wrong for thinking that, in such a way that being a transgender woman is more dangerous than being a regular woman. I'm still transitioning nonetheless. As a trans woman i've been approached by a sexual predator... who didn't know i was trans and didn't eventually found out... but i still prefer being a woman. For this right here, I hate hearing about people who are men in this life but were women in their previous life. I feel a certain bitterness about that even in the knowing their lives have nothing to do with me whatsoever.

I also want to throw shade at the people who think it's okay to look down on me or at me with a raised eyebrow because i want to experience womanly things like menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, etc. or for wanting to be a woman to begin with because least we forget we live in a world that treats female like second-class citizens. How thoroughly crass of them! Just because you don't appreciate it or don't like it doesn't give you the right to judge me for wanting it because i really want to know what it's like and i can't and never will accept never knowing what it's like! Being a man has its advantages and disadvantages just like being a woman has its advantages and disadvantages... and i will have you all know one thing: i would gladly and happily throw out the manly advantages in exchange for the womanly disadvantages any day or night of the week, and i won't ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

I would ask if it were remotely possible for me to be born a female in my next life but i already did a thread asking that and it was my first one when i registered here. I'm about 90% sure i will though. But reincarnation is the last hope i have of me ever getting to experience life as a full-fledged female and i won't ever let anyone take that away from me... ever.

I rest my case.

Last edited by TheDivineOne : 23-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 03:36 AM
Guide

Just so you know...I don't think asking or wanting to be a female in your next life is too much to ask for. But, just so you know, you will carry over all of your insecurities and negativities into your next life. You may not like your physical body in your next life....even if you are female, with a perfect body and gorgeous face. You will see that, the same issues you have regarding your body in this life, will be the same in the next. It's funny how we try to change things, only to get the same results. I know that regardless of what body you get, the lessons are going to be the same...different day, different time, same issues. The energy only changes when you change it, spiritually. Being a woman has its own issues. People will hate you for being a beautiful woman, even more than theynwill hate you for being a transgender. Every ying has a yang. What younreally need to focus on...is why you are having a hard time accepting yourself, the way you are now....cause believe it, you chose it for spiritual reasons. To grow, learn, love....and that starts with yourself, you were made perfect the way you are now...for perfect reasons, pertaining to your very own perfect spiritual growth. The spirit, soul, ect....is what it's about, and that's really between you and God (energy) first? Life on earth isn't heaven, it's a school room, and for some a real life sentence...you have to make it your own heaven, and the very first step...is to love yourself.

I mean, I wanted blue eyes in this life.....can you imagine my horror when my olderbrothers were looking into the mirror and both of them had beautiful light blue eyes, and blonde hair......and here I was, the baby, whom should get all the attention:), 3 or 4 years old, a girl...and hearing everyone talk about how beautiful my brothers were....and they give me the mirror and say.....look, your eyes are brown. Yuck, you got ugly eyes. I looked, because I didn't believe them....and yep, they were brown. I remember thinking, ***? I was very disappointed to say the least. I felt robbed! ROBBED, I tell you! I remember looking at my brothers, like yeah...so what did you do with mine? They clearly stole mine, and took what belonged to me. Even my mom has blue eyes, and my dad has green. So I threw that hand mirror down. Okay, time to move on, nothing to see here (but could they do a cartwheel.....No)
Old 24-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Hello TheDivineOne,

I feel unqualified to advice you or comment on how it feels like to be in a wrong body or wrong gender, so I will skip that part. However, every single one of us are here on a journey to evolve and we chose the different paths to help us with that. Your male gender is what you chose as a tool to evolve precisely for the challenges that it is giving you now. You came to overcome that and learn to accept yourself wholy. It is no use to abandon the current life and focus on the past or next life because this life is where it is at.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Actually I'm not getting what reply.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
me 2 on off i will lern by mistks i did in ths lif well i hop i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Yeah, guys. Sorry for another one of those threads again.

I guess this one is more of a vent than i am asking a question but i guess sometimes venting helps. As much as people keep saying to me to focus on this life, i am eager for my next life. Being born female in my next life is something i look forward to very much.

Someone on another site said this to me which i will copy from there and paste it in the quote below:

Here's the thing: not reincarnating is far from acceptable for me because i've had a life as a male, and i hate, resent, and condemn that i've had a life as a male that's currently ongoing. Just for the experience i want a life as a female! Not only that, i want to remember that i wanted this so badly. I don't want to forget who i am or my personality. All the things i like now i want to carry all those things with me into my next life.

Even as i am transitioning, there are still things i don't like about my body now. As bold, silly, or whatever else this may seem, so be it but i also want my next-life body to look a certain way... not only that but to be raised as a girl, to go through puberty as a girl, to enjoy being a girl, to appreciate it all, and to be a human female from birth to death, and to be a female in many consecutive lifetimes after this.

For clarification's sake, I don't ever want to lose or forsake my female gender identity. Some people my think it's my gender identity or my strong connection to a past life as a woman that might be the problem but it's not... not for me at least (because remember not every trans person is the same). It's me being born in what i know to be the wrong gender that i have the problem with.

Also, i may've been a woman in my past life... and as much as i hope for that to be the case i don't really care. Some people have this position that i probably were a woman in my past life but something really bad has happened to me, whereas my soul thought at the time that it'd be safer for me to be a man. Well, if that's the case my soul was wrong for thinking that, in such a way that being a transgender woman is more dangerous than being a regular woman. I'm still transitioning nonetheless. As a trans woman i've been approached by a sexual predator... who didn't know i was trans and didn't eventually found out... but i still prefer being a woman. For this right here, I hate hearing about people who are men in this life but were women in their previous life. I feel a certain bitterness about that even in the knowing their lives have nothing to do with me whatsoever.

I also want to throw shade at the people who think it's okay to look down on me or at me with a raised eyebrow because i want to experience womanly things like menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, etc. or for wanting to be a woman to begin with because least we forget we live in a world that treats female like second-class citizens. How thoroughly crass of them! Just because you don't appreciate it or don't like it doesn't give you the right to judge me for wanting it because i really want to know what it's like and i can't and never will accept never knowing what it's like! Being a man has its advantages and disadvantages just like being a woman has its advantages and disadvantages... and i will have you all know one thing: i would gladly and happily throw out the manly advantages in exchange for the womanly disadvantages any day or night of the week, and i won't ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

I would ask if it were remotely possible for me to be born a female in my next life but i already did a thread asking that and it was my first one when i registered here. I'm about 90% sure i will though. But reincarnation is the last hope i have of me ever getting to experience life as a full-fledged female and i won't ever let anyone take that away from me... ever.

I rest my case.

Wow, you sound just like me! I want to reincarnate back in to this life, but instead of being myself; I want to be my twin sister. I don't actually have a twin sister, but an older one who has a 2 year old daughter. I always had issues with gender. They were even around in my childhood and got worse the older I got. I remember lashing out at an episode of a Nickelodeon cartoon where the boy protagonist was accidently turned into a girl, by his fairy godparents; then several years later, I started to believe in reincarnation. When I first started believing in it, I wanted my next life to take place in a typical linear fashion; meaning I would've been born in the future. However in recent years, I started rejecting this futuristic scenario and decided after watching old home movies from the 80s and 90s, from when me and my sister we were just kids; why not reincarnate into an alternate version of your own life you're currently living in!? If the MWI theory is true, then it might be possible for me to relive my childhood, but as a girl, instead of a boy. Now, I have nothing against being a boy, in fact there's an animated TV series that I'm trying to make that fuels my purpose of being a boy. Anyways, I think being my twin sister would be neat! I even have a name picked out for her/me; it's Brenda. Our family names are; Lisa (mother), Brent (dad), Brooke (sister), and Blake (me), and I always thought that Brenda sounded like a lost family member. Is it possible that in this life, I was supposed to have a twin sister, hence my gender issues? Also, it doesn't help that I have Autism, which makes me a social outcast on the internet, where everyone is really mean to me and nobody trusts me or cares to go near me and they think I'm a bad person when I'm really not; and that just drives me to want to get to my next life, even faster!

I really don't trust the future! I don't want to live in a world where everything is virtual and all stores and shopping malls are out of business and half of the world has been destroyed by global warming, that would not be a fun life at all! Also, the clothing would probably be "Lady Gaga" levels of hideous and that would personally negatively affect me as a girl! Think about it, living through an alternate version of this life would be much better than having my next life taking place, forward in time after this one. Also, maybe I could stop 9/11 and other bad things from happening, just like the good old time traveling doctor; you know which one I'm talking about. Yes, it sounds very similar to the show "Quantum Leap" but I do think it's possible. I feel if I had been a girl in this life, I would've not been stuck with this awful disability, known as Autism. I can back this up by one fact alone; girls are less likely to get Autism than boys, especially back in 1988, when I was born. Anyways, I want to hear back from you. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who wants to live as a girl, in their next life. Also, I sometimes wear girls clothes (dresses and skirts) and a pink satin nightgown to bed. I know it's crossdressing. It's not because I'm gay, it's because I know I should've been a girl.

I mean, this pretty much sums up my reincarnation plan, in a nutshell: https://youtu.be/ZwMcS20waAU

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 03-10-2017 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Master

Read 'The Tibetan Book of the Dead' and you'll see what you have to do.

Not so easy though...!
Old 05-10-2017, 04:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Read 'The Tibetan Book of the Dead' and you'll see what you have to do.

Not so easy though...!

I better be able to reincarnate into the past. I don't like the future and what will become of it, in the next century!