Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2017, 01:48 AM
Guide

What God told me

After going through a particularly hard time the last couple of months, I decided to have a talk with God. Now, I have had a few NDEs in my life...and I have learned how to hear messages, from loved ones, alive and dead, as well as hearing messages from higher sources (and unfortunantly, lower ones, too)

The best way to describe it for me, is learning to ask when I’m feeling good, and balanced, learning what and when I’m on a certain energetic frequency, spiritually.

And so, I was asking God..

Why do we have to incarnate here, why are we here....to experience pain? To just have an experience? Because if we came here to experience another existence away from God, and it was meant to be fruitful, or if it was meant to be painful...why?

So many people here are not doing well, they are depressed, mentally ill, hurt, sad, live in poverty, etc.

Why? And why reincarnate people to live and suffer over and over, how does that help? You wouldn’t beat an already abused child, that would t help them.

Why?

This is the answer I got, and I can only explain it from my human words and emotions.

So here it goes.

I heard, not audibly, but through feelings and thoughts (the way I did in my NDE)

That we are here, not because we have sinned, or because of all the things we did wrong, or hate, prejudice, etc. . Those are only symptoms of the real cause. Like blood bleeding from an open wound. You have to treat the wound, before you can stop the bleeding.

I heard...because we do not know our self worth.

We do not love ourselves, or see ourselves as God sees us.

Because of our own self hatred, self harm, low self worth...our energy does not vibrate at the high level of light and energy that God does.

I always knew that part, like attract like...energy will attract the energy it belongs with.

Energy travels on vibrational wavelengths, we cannot sustain at a level we do not resonate on.

It isn’t what we done, we have done those things....because we do not love ourselves, the way God loves us.

Our hatred, and anger, pain....towards the world, is the outer reflection of what is going on inside us. How we feel about ourselves.

That self abuse is why we are here, and no matter what we do for others....we can not be at the level energetically, that God or other light beings are, if we do not love ourselves spiritually. We can not give, what we don’t have.

We can not sustain higher levels of energy, if we are like a cancer to ourselves.

If we abuse ourselves, we look for love from others, we don’t care about ourselves, we don’t see that we are divine sparks off the source....then we cannot swim in the same sea of energy....

That is why we are here, the number one reason is.....to learn self love.

Through self love...we can love others.

Until we love ourselves, we can not truly love others.

We all learn differently, so each of us, will learn differently....some through self, some through others. Apparently, this is the hardest and most important lesson in life...and the darkest for us self haters. All of us are self haters on some level, or else we would not be here.