Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Knower
Seren, when did you get attuned to Reiki master level? That's great you are using it. I find there are different flavors of Reiki that can feel different. Some feel lovey dovey like warm fuzzies in the heart, and some feel like pressure. Then there are tons of others.
Old 24-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Seren, when did you get attuned to Reiki master level? That's great you are using it. I find there are different flavors of Reiki that can feel different. Some feel lovey dovey like warm fuzzies in the heart, and some feel like pressure. Then there are tons of others.

I got attuned end of Jan. I'm still doing my case studies for the course and still strengthening my energy. The 21 day self heal we are required to do wasn't long enough as I'm really delving in deep, discovering any dark areas, what my shadows are and all the things blocking love to freely flow. Things I didn't even know was there. So I presume all this energy is because there's blockages I'm still uncovering. It's not painful just tingly and nearly all the time
Old 26-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
Great thanks will take a look later.

I did my first scribing yesterday on the back of another thread where it was suggested to someone else. I wasn't asking about the heart issue, more other stuff in real life which are probably linked to it anyway. At the end I was asking what do I do and it said "imagine a (lotus) flower, fill it with light and send it directly to your heart". This is referring to when I do my visual meditations.

I thought that was a really beautiful idea and a good way to keep focus on that area rather than reiki alone. So will try that a few times.

I'll use scribing a lot more now I've discovered it and had a go. Very useful tool as previously only spoke via pendulum, tarot or dreams which sometimes is vague or lengthy.

Sounds as if you are developing deeply. I love it when we pick up new things that can help to support us. Love the lotus flower exercise. I will use it too, if you don't mind, also weirdly as I was writing this, I saw my crown chakra which I see as a lotus filling with light, then I realised you didn't mention the crown chakra at all. Interesting. Thanks for sharing
Old 27-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Sounds as if you are developing deeply. I love it when we pick up new things that can help to support us. Love the lotus flower exercise. I will use it too, if you don't mind, also weirdly as I was writing this, I saw my crown chakra which I see as a lotus filling with light, then I realised you didn't mention the crown chakra at all. Interesting. Thanks for sharing

Ah lovely, hope it works for you
Old 29-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Master
I have been doing all sorts of things to help me with the pain, chakra meditation, self worth meditation, reiki and now the lotus flower. I am feeling a bit better to be honest. There are some things that I have to accept before it will get better. Might be a while, but I will get there.

How are things going for you Seren
Old 29-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I have been doing all sorts of things to help me with the pain, chakra meditation, self worth meditation, reiki and now the lotus flower. I am feeling a bit better to be honest. There are some things that I have to accept before it will get better. Might be a while, but I will get there.

How are things going for you Seren

I think it's good to try lots of different things. A multi pronged approach until something works and you settle into that is a good start. I'm glad to hear you're heading the right direction.

I can't work mine out so I think just general reikis for me and meditation with it. The scribing is really good to keep me focused so it's been worth joining here for that alone! I think like you it will just take time. I tackle one thing but the feeling of activity is still there. So I think I'm going through a very deep healing phase. I now feel totally different energy when I think negative things about myself or about memories, so I need to keep going, tweaking language or feelings until the energy is right. It will take longer than I thought!

We'll get there. We just need to be kind to ourselves in the process xxx
Old 31-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
I think it's good to try lots of different things. A multi pronged approach until something works and you settle into that is a good start. I'm glad to hear you're heading the right direction.

I can't work mine out so I think just general reikis for me and meditation with it. The scribing is really good to keep me focused so it's been worth joining here for that alone! I think like you it will just take time. I tackle one thing but the feeling of activity is still there. So I think I'm going through a very deep healing phase. I now feel totally different energy when I think negative things about myself or about memories, so I need to keep going, tweaking language or feelings until the energy is right. It will take longer than I thought!

We'll get there. We just need to be kind to ourselves in the process xxx

Thank you sweetheart - all the love in the land is the answer xX