Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Ascender
Hi, I have a question and am curious as to your response..

Why is it that Spirit flocks to me like I am a magnet causing me panic and anxiety? It is extremely overwhelming, its like they are either stuck and earth bound and need help crossing over or they just want me to pass on a message to a loved one. It can be uncomfortable I often feel the pain and discomfort associated with their passing, its kind of effecting my life and I don't know how to deal with it.
Old 26-03-2016, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Thumbs up The Ruling class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
People have a voice, yet they bow down to their regional governments and simply accept what they are given and told is best for them.
Hello Sparrow: I've just been skimming through these posts and somehow came upon this one just as I was about to ask you something about this very subject.
Many years ago, I learned about a very small group of extremely Rich and Powerful individuals, sometimes called the Illuminati or the Rulers who have controlled most of humanities activities from the financial or banking realms for many centuries and continue to secretly run things from a hidden position of stupendous wealth and power. This all came about by getting interested in the Conspiracy Theory of History which most folks ridicule and fail to see even when it is glaringly obvious.
So, from what I can see going on, it seems utterly impossible for anyone to stand up to and defeat these incredibly powerful and defended individuals who run all of the governments, banks and corporations in the world today. Exactly how could mere little citizens ever deal with or stop these stupendously powerful and ruthless Rulers who use well equipped militaries like their own personal fly swatters.

Quote:
It is up to each individual to step forward, unite as a civilization, within cities, towns and villages and form a voice to be reckoned with. A voice that no government dare repress. A voice that no greedy corporation can hide under the rug or manipulate with wealth.
That all sounds real courageous and bold but I sure don't see any of that ever happening in America or anywhere else - especially when we can see all the mind blowing power that the Rulers have at their instant disposal like: Drones, A-bombs, Secret police and hit squads, The US government, and on and on in terms of easy crowd control by the Super Rich.

Quote:
Such inhuman atrocities are taking place around the world simply because communities are not banding together and creating a voice for themselves to not only invoke, but demand change.
Easier said than done, IMO. When we can see how easy it was for the Rulers to assassinate the Kennedys and launch the 9-11 attack plus a lot of other "tricks and stunts", I don't see any community or group going up against them any time soon - if ever.

Quote:
Do not let wealthy corporations lead your country, lead your country by the foundation of love and respect and the power of communication. Communication and information circulation is your most powerful tool at the moment. Through this awareness is raised. When enough people become so intolerant to the atrocities of ignorance and selfishness a new voice will form and lead humanity into a new era.
I'd really love to hear such a voice, at least until the Wealthy Rulers silence it, but I don't expect to see enough folks getting intolerant of the hidden and horrifying actions of the Super Rich Rulers to stand up to them in my lifetime (I'm 78 now) but it's a nice idea - kind of like the French Revolution or the American revolution. But from what I've learned, the Super Rich Rulers just kept on running things from behind the scenes as usual!
I am not an expert on this so most of what I am saying comes to me 2nd hand but I can see the actual effects of such a hidden Ruling Class and it's pretty discouraging that they seem to be utterly invincible and dead set on destroying life on the face of this planet as we know it, all to increase and maintain their absolute positions of power and control.
They are often referred to as the International Bankers and hold such wealth and power that the average person might see them as GODS - if it were even possible to actually see these secretive, hidden and super defended individuals.
So, from your perspective, what can you say about this extremely powerful, elite and hidden, small group of Wealthy Rulers upon planet Earth?
Thank you in advance.
Respectfully yours,
jim
Old 27-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator
With great respect, members are reminded that discussion about conspiracy theories is not encouraged here. But there are many internet sites which do cater for those discussions. That is not a judgement about the validity of such subjects or discussions, but rather about the placement of them.
This is keeping with Matt's vision for the Forum and we do our best to keep his vision alive today.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase

Why is it that Spirit flocks to me like I am a magnet causing me panic and anxiety? It is extremely overwhelming, its like they are either stuck and earth bound and need help crossing over or they just want me to pass on a message to a loved one. It can be uncomfortable I often feel the pain and discomfort associated with their passing, its kind of effecting my life and I don't know how to deal with it.

you have attained a particular state of being which is acting as a beacon,
drawing these contacts to you. your compassion is evident.
deal with it by becoming less compassionate. [i am kidding; mostly]
honestly, learn of a helper to which these Spirits can be directed.
once you've gained that bit of understanding, it can become
incorporated into your aura, which would assist these spirits in finding
their way without them even entering into your consciousness.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase

Dear SaraTherase,

Delighted to speak with you.
In general terms those of the etheric realms are attracted to those who would pay them attention and be sensitive to their presence. It is in a sense an opening of a door. If you do not wish for these experiences you must close such a door. This would require you to close off aspects of your natural sensitivity and affirm your authoritive status by telling those within your perceptive field to leave you alone. Your intention must be made perfectly clear in order for such a door to remain open or closed. You are the gatekeeper to your own consciousness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Master
Dear Adrienne,

~You are no random member.
You have taken on the responsibilities of moderator to preserve the vision of Matt Warne and have contributed a distinct style and light heatedness to some very deep discussions. Your feminine touch and spread of humour is an important ingredient within spirituality. Your presence here has been important.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayerts
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,
I am new to this particular thread so bear with me. I have not read ALL because it would be much too time consuming. I have, however, gotten what I consider somewhat of an "overall" picture.
I have a couple of questions for you that you may have addressed in prior conversations, but, as I said didn't have time to read all.
1. What if any credentials do you have because it does seem that you have a large following on this particular subject.
2. Didn't have time to see if you actually believe in GOD and/or the bible.
Don't want to comment or questions further until I know these simple answers first.
Thank you,
Truthsayerts
Dear truthsayerts,

So you have not read all because it would be much too time consuming? An interesting introductory comment.
I would say that anything worth anything to anyone is worth the time.

A large following, as you call it, could be a result of individuals observing value and owing interest to the chemistry of collaboration and conversation between these pages. I feel it has little to do with my credentials, though perhaps you feel I require some to facilitate a meaningful response?

To ask Sparrow if he believes in God is no small question, and calls for no small answer. Before you have even received my answer you would have preconceived notions about who and what you believe God to be. So in other words, you are asking if I align to your individual belief system, for you have presumed I interpret God the same way you do. If you had not you would have shared your own perspective first, then followed by - do you agree with this perception?

My answer therefore to you would be, I do not subscribe to your experience of what God is to you, for that is a personal matter for you. If you wish to have preconceived notions about Sparrow on the basis of whether he aligns to your spiritual beliefs that is entirely up to you.
I would think no less of you either way.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisen
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow!

I am a new member on these forums and I wish to express my gratitude to you.

I do not normally partake in forum discussions even though I am constantly in the background, reading.

You see, recently I went through an existential crisis which lead me to become extremely depressed and ended up staying bed waiting for my death as I said "What is the point? I was forced into existence which was unfair" and cursed the universe.

However, during the brief periods where I had the urge to continue searching for answers, events eventually lead me to discover this website.

As I had an overwhelming fear of death, this section was of particular interest to me and came across your thread.

For some reason unknown to me, I somehow resonated with all the things you said which was strange considering my materialistic stance which disregarded all things 'paranormal'.

I have read your threads more than once and this sparked a lot of curiousity in me which I never imagined. You could say that I was looking for an escape from fear, but in that case I would have simply believed in a religion.

As a result of your information, I have chosen to try and search for the answers myself rather than looking for objective information, which led me to follow a 'spiritual' path. As a result of your contribution, I made an account on this very forum to participate!

I wish to say thank you very much for bringing about a major change in my life and I want to see where this leads me!

Again, thank you!
Dear Kisen,

Yes there are quite a few of you sitting on the garden fence taking notes.
Well done for speaking out and being a sociable participant in your spiritual pursuits.
I have no doubt your path will take you to many doors of opportunity for Self-realisation.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I have spent the bulk of my holidays playing music; it was (and continues to be) an extremely enjoyable experience. I hope that you are doing well too, please convey my warmest greetings to your Asceleott colleagues. I have profoundly benefited from the work that you do and have tremendous respect for you and your colleagues

Dear a1candidate,

Sparrow and his Asceleottyi colleagues are truly blessed, and continue to be so. May the light that shines bright in our hearts also shine as bright in yours.

Quote:
While I remain open to the possibility of consciousness being ubiquitous, I have not made up my mind on this issue yet. This is because I require more information, which I hope these questions will provide.

Perhaps it may be worthwhile for me to explicitly state what I'm looking for: A logical and technically vigorous understanding of consciousness. Do you think you can help me with that?

It is interesting that you say you have not made up your mind upon this issue of consciousness, for mind can only take you so far into any particular understanding. To understand something which incorporates properties beyond the physical you must be willing to go beyond mind, something you are not accustomed to in your present corporal form. You are a multidimensional being. You have been since you were born and the etheric strand was first attached to those first dividing biological cells through mitosis. It is here where you must begin your study for consciousness, for it is here where consciousness first became imprinted within physical density chemistry. It is not the brain, for the brain has yet to be formed, but in these first two diving cells from the zygote that harvest the genetic blueprint and merge with the soul frequency of the incarnating spirit entity. In a sense you could say the soul frequency sings to the biological cells at this time as they develop and its inherent chromosomes are activated by consciousness.

Think if you will the etheric strand as a sort of two-way internet cable delivering high speed data from one source to the receiving source. This cable remains attached to your solar plexus though your entire physical life and is only severed at your time of passing. Once it is severed there is no more data coming into the physical receiver and the receiver ceases to function. There have been suggestions that the physical receiver still continues to grow after death, but this is inaccurate. It is merely the gasses and fluids trapped within the decomposing corporal form have been released and the skin layer shrinks. This causes the appearance of fingernails and hair growing, which is untrue. There is no life present, no growth of any kind, when the etheric strand is detached from the solar plexus. It is the key for your studies. You may begin by examining the behaviour more closely of the process of mitosis, as well as actual physical changes, for indeed you will witness an ever-present glow appear in conjunction with the beginning of this process.

You have clarified that you are looking for a logical and technically vigorous understanding of consciousness. There is only so much I can provide you in terms you can accept logically and technically, for consciousness by its very nature exists beyond logic and beyond technical mind. The dynamics of consciousness cannot be fully realized via the brain because it does not originate from the brain, nor can it be successfully compartmentalised by the brain, for it is a multidimensional function of a multidimensional being.

Quote:
I think I am able to understand phantom limb pain and the McGurk effect, both of which are very convincing. Could you please explain in more precise terms how allodynia and dreams are affected by the brain's fabrications of reality? Thank you.

The primary somatosensory cortex receives much of the thalamocortical sensory input in connection with the sensitization output travelling through the central nervous system. The neurons within human biological chemistry can be stimulated to induce experiences the mind interprets as a real event. This stimulation can be accidental or deliberate yet can trick the mind into believing it is experiencing something very real, when essentially it is an orchestration of manipulated signals. Sometimes these signals are prone to error or damage and send false information leading to false senses of reality. In a similar fashion visual stimuli projected during sleep states often feel so real you are not even aware you are within a dream, for your perception of reality has shifted to an internal sensory input only. Your external stimuli and awareness during sleep has been reduced to such an extent that your perception of reality is based only on what you observe within yourself.

Quote:
If my surroundings are not solid physical strucutres, what are they?

Choose a physical object known to you. Observe this object under the most powerful microscope you can obtain. What do you see?
Now theorize what you would see if you were to magnify this one billion times, or one hundred billion times.

Quote:
This seems counter-intuitive. When I shut off a part of my brain during non-REM sleep, there is reduced activity in the precuneus. However, my self-awareness is neither enhanced nor expanded. Instead, it appears to be completely absent.

What perhaps would be more accurate to say is: your physical awareness is neither enhanced nor expanded, unless of course you have an astral out of body experience. Your self-awareness will only go beyond the physical awareness should you choose for this to take place. Shall we at this time presume you have never had an out of body experience and observed your corporeal form from an external viewpoint? You have not witnessed the inside of a concrete wall as your feet gravitate through its fibres? Or visually witnessed your neighbours arguing in the kitchen while you lay upon your own bed?
You may not have these experiences, or these self-awareness’s, if your search for self-awareness is defined, measured or explored merely from the perspective of a lump of meat. You say your self-awareness in such states is completely absent, and I have now told you why.

Quote:
I read this message with great interest. How far would you agree with the following statement: The brain's memory is stored like a hologram.

I would go as far as to say your whole physical form functions as a hologram. It is a projection of light and sound resonance of your non-corporal Self. This truth is mirrored through the known universe.

Quote:
Getting to know you has been a true blessing

I would agree, getting to know me has indeed been a true blessing for me as well.

-Sparrow

Old 03-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
My deepest respect and gratitude Spirit Guide Sparrow.

A couple weeks ago you have answered some of my biggest question in that stage of my Spiritual Mindfulness. As you said, it was perhaps not the answer I `wanted to hear` However proud to say, these last weeks also been growing wiser and more in connection with my `true` selve.. However this is still a great Journey and an exciting one at that. I do have a deeper understanding of these things you talked about earlier and can understand the core meaning behind this. However it feels like just grasping the first pieces of the bigger picture.

I write you once again with a question that boggles my mind in relation to Souls and this Life.

Can understand and see the deep value for us coming into this human form and playing out this `game` of experiences and growth. One thing does puzzle me.. I work in the healthcare and also see another group of people. People who are severally handicapped from birth..

Don`t take this the wrong way: But what is the value for them? I am talking about people who from day 1 need someone to take care of them. Cannot express themselves or you don`t even see someone with the same intellect as say you or me. That`s an awful long journey for what seems like solitude for they do not share the same emotional experience as say you or me.

What about someone who was a very healthy and good person, then has a accident or illness and it takes away their memories-mind, changing their whole personality or even making them depended on a feeding tube.

Also things like Terrorist that kill a big group of innocent people.. Surely this was not part of their Life contract? (thinking about Paris, Africa for example where some children are forced to kill at young age)

Can you see where I am coming from and what can frustrate my faith into everything, surely there are more people who come across this in different forms or ways.

I hope you can answer my question with wisdom and it will help me grow further, thank you for your time.

Dear Kensei,

These are important questions which I see many people nodding to as they read your words.
I will do my best to bring some clarity from the perspective of those you refer to, for I myself have done extensive work with souls as you describe.

What each individual finds so hard to comprehend are the measure of value identified by and values lived by other beings from other walks of life. This is because you are making judgements about their quality of life and their own ability to perceive value from that life from your own set of personal values. You have developed a set of personal values all of your life and these have become your measuring stick in the way in which you observe qualities in other beings. This does not make you or your values right or wrong, or those of another less or more than yours, they are simply your own personal experience. Those values have helped you develop a sense of identity for yourself and a sense of personal value and purpose.

What you do not comprehend is how another being with different abilities, or perhaps to your senses disabilities, can experience the same sort of values and live a quality of life at a measure of your own.
The answer is, they may or may not have the same sort of values that you do, but it could be their values are much more simpler and basic than yours, as are those of beings such as a bear or a swan. You may determine that a bear or a swan is of less value than you in the universe because their quality of life or their purpose in life, or their personal values are thought to be less than yours. Actually a bear and a swan are quite spiritual beings and you would greatly underestimate their spiritual wisdom. It is merely their physical forms have mislead you to believe they are less capable of spiritual development than you are. The same goes for those you observe to be labelled with disabilities or injuries.

All living beings have the capacity to observe and develop values for themselves, even if those are not judged to be equal by those who would determine their fate and future. It may be they learn the true value of companionship, of kindness, or sacrifice. It may be they learn the simple pleasures of food, of flavours to their available palette, or developing an ability to help create a meal for the first time. It may be they learn the true joy of playfulness, of games and trips out and other leisure pursuits, or having the self-respect to be able to tie their own shoe lace. It may be they learn what it truly means to feel loved, to be protected, or to give the opportunity for another being to be in spiritual service to them. These values may not mean much to some at first thought, but to the sentient spirit they hold significant spiritual value long after their physical life has expired. Do you understand?

As to life contracts, such things only exist in human imagination and some of your new age books.

At your service.
-Sparrow