Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-11-2010, 02:43 PM
sparkle422

10:11 or 11:10 meaning?

I keep seeing 10:11 or 11:10 all the time. This has been going on for close to a year. Its amazing how I'll be so busy and the second I finally get to sit down or whatever I look at the clock and there it is. It's mostly the 10:11 I see, but the reverse shows up also. I'm waiting patiently to meet my soulmate/tf as we have not met yet face to face. Its a very long story, but I've had plenty of "foretelling" from angels/guides that it is one man in particular I will have some sort of relationship with. Anyway, just looking for some insight into what these numbers might mean. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Carly74

I don't know the specific answer, however, I do know that 11 is a very spiritual number. It means you are developing well spiritually.
Old 21-07-2013, 05:43 PM
jgrpoco

Have you already found the meaning of 11:10 or 10:11? I noticed your last post 01th/11/2012 at 12:13. Could it be the same phenomena?
Old 21-07-2013, 08:56 PM
spiritspark8

I see 10:11 a lot too because my dad was born on October 11th.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:01 PM
tarotflower

I think it means you are close to a spiritual breakthrough. I seem to see this during periods of healing, when I'm feeling like I'm getting there, but with less of an edge than when 11:11 shows up.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:35 AM
jgrpoco

11:11

What do you mean with spiritual break through? Death? Well, when I realize that I was seeing 11:11 more times than normal, the radio/CD of my car got crazy, the dial change the station by itself... Last month, my microwave oven tilted (stop to work) lasting 1 minute and 11 seconds at 11:11 pm. I became afraid of poltergeister or paranormal activity of my brain. Since then I have been searching for information. Yesterday I bought four books (with 11:11 in the title) to look up more information since in the net I have not felt confortable. If we are / were ou will be angels or belong to a angelĀ“s circle I think we are not meant to stay dancing for more than 20 years. What about abductions, as in the TV series called "4400"? One week ago I took the elevator to go to my home and it stoped in the second floor (I believe by itself). When I got in the apartment I realized that it was not the mine and I saw the number 222 in the door. They have been strong and frightening experiences... I believe I am a spiritual being.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:34 AM
StaroftheSea

Sparkle when I first received the synchro signs and times, my TF was around me in full swing at the time they first appeared. Then closer and closer almost colliding on occasions 'literally/physically' too. I get 8:11, 9:11, 10:11, 11:11, and all of the other times with '11" in them at least every second day; I look up and within 5 minutes he appears! 3:11 is the common one wherever I am.

Then a few weeks later it will go into the 4.44's and 4 sequences (only this year though admittedly). I try never to look at the clock much any more given I have replaced all of these things with my prayer and Callings. After three years of it; enough!

Take a good look around you and see who has been watching you through God ie try and spot your TF or see who you have been corresponding with the most or someone who has already become aware and is waiting to communicate!

Some of the signs were and are in fact signs that my TF is around me daily!
Old 27-08-2013, 06:06 PM
jahur

13.13/13

I too have the pleasure of seeing angel numbers. for as long as I can remember I have seen the number 13 in the most craziest of places, in the last 2 years I have noticed when out and about on different days 13.13 on digital displays. I used to fear this number for reasons of so much death in my family, but I later learned its the universe letting me know its working for me, guardian angel/guides purposely attracting them numbers cause they are the only ones I paid attention to.

I was advised to add the numbers
like 13-1+3=4. 13-1+3=4/ or 1+3=4 and combine the numbers and reference them to the angel numbers chart for advice on what I am being alerted to. hope this helps in any way

much love and healing to you all xx

Jason x