Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Wow what experiences, thanks allot Sea-dove. Do you still APing?

For me to be able to do it I also have to be doing certain energy raising exercises and Im not currently doing that.. so no astral experiences for me currently. Its been a fair while since I had an OBE.

and then I got into lucid dreaming which I find is a slightly different state to AP. I prefer lucid dreaming to AP as I can do then whatever I like (dont have to be responsible etc as lucid dreaming wont end up causing me issues and its more fun as my subconsciousness is more creative).

Quote:
Why i asked about demons cause i read the one guy when he came back to his body there were a few demons there trying to convince him to not go back. He said they asked him "Do you really want to go back in there?"

If they didnt follow him from anywhere, they were probably hanging around him already and he just before didnt know. You cant believe anything they say anyway, they probably were just trying to scare him as they like to do.

As far as Im aware one has no choice but to go back after a time, you will be pulled back. Other beings can help one stay out for a little longer by holding on to you (Ive had this twice, one was trying to help me to stay out) but in the end you will go back, the pull gets too strong.

Ones own energy starts pulling one back to body after a while (most astral projectioners who have stayed out for a while probably have felt that) and the only way to stay out longer is to then start drawing energy from the body to stay out longer (I dont know though if it is safe to do this in an unlimited way seeing you could be drawing from energy which usually stays around the physical body, so something to consider)

Quote:
Another question would be, that you answered, Can stuff follow you back?

I'd never even thought about that possibility before my bad experience.

Quote:
Is the astral world and the spirit world the same place? Were can one project to that is safe outside your house?

Astrally you can go anywhere at all except to places which are too high a frequency for someone to go eg The Halls of Amenti, it took years of spiritually working on myself before my vibration was right to be allowed there .. or places which are blocked to a person for some reason eg shielded off eg The White House, I cant get into it, there seems to be at least two different forms of astral defence there (on what seems to be on two different levels).

Just go anywhere you know in the real life if you want but just maybe avoid negative places as things can affect places and negative places are more likely to have negative things hanging about eg if there a place where you know several murders have occurred, it may have astral imprints on that place which wont be nice.

You shouldnt walk around the astral in fear as you could attract something which could try to take then advantage of your state. Think of it as like visiting a new country and hold the right mind set about it. If you go on holiday you dont go and walk around the country you are visiting in fear do you (if you are that afraid you shouldnt go).
Old 20-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
For me to be able to do it I also have to be doing certain energy raising exercises and Im not currently doing that.. so no astral experiences for me currently. Its been a fair while since I had an OBE.

and then I got into lucid dreaming which I find is a slightly different state to AP. I prefer lucid dreaming to AP as I can do then whatever I like (dont have to be responsible etc as lucid dreaming wont end up causing me issues and its more fun as my subconsciousness is more creative).

If they didnt follow him from anywhere, they were probably hanging around him already and he just before didnt know. You cant believe anything they say anyway, they probably were just trying to scare him as they like to do.

As far as Im aware one has no choice but to go back after a time, you will be pulled back. Other beings can help one stay out for a little longer by holding on to you (Ive had this twice, one was trying to help me to stay out) but in the end you will go back, the pull gets too strong.

Ones own energy starts pulling one back to body after a while (most astral projectioners who have stayed out for a while probably have felt that) and the only way to stay out longer is to then start drawing energy from the body to stay out longer (I dont know though if it is safe to do this in an unlimited way seeing you could be drawing from energy which usually stays around the physical body, so something to consider)

I'd never even thought about that possibility before my bad experience.

Astrally you can go anywhere at all except to places which are too high a frequency for someone to go eg The Halls of Amenti, it took years of spiritually working on myself before my vibration was right to be allowed there .. or places which are blocked to a person for some reason eg shielded off eg The White House, I cant get into it, there seems to be at least two different forms of astral defence there (on what seems to be on two different levels).

Just go anywhere you know in the real life if you want but just maybe avoid negative places as things can affect places and negative places are more likely to have negative things hanging about eg if there a place where you know several murders have occurred, it may have astral imprints on that place which wont be nice.

You shouldnt walk around the astral in fear as you could attract something which could try to take then advantage of your state. Think of it as like visiting a new country and hold the right mind set about it. If you go on holiday you dont go and walk around the country you are visiting in fear do you (if you are that afraid you shouldnt go).

Thanks for the reply. This afternoon i thought i would give it a try and i think i felt my cells vibrating and felt a warmness were i was vibrating.Also, felt heavy. The guided Ap said to roll around in my body in my mind and i tried it but then i felt light again.

When you can move your astral body does it feel like your real body you are moving??

I wasn't scared for some reason maybe is cause i did not think it will work yet.
Old 21-08-2016, 06:00 AM
Master

Quote:
When you can move your astral body does it feel like your real body you are moving??

I wasn't scared for some reason maybe is cause i did not think it will work yet.

Deal with any fears you have first as if you have experience then flee back to body instead of just deal with whatever you are experiencing, you are sending a very strong message to yourself "this is scary, I do not wish to be out there" and it could make it so much harder then to suscede in getting out in future.

Yes it feels like ones physical body is moving when one starts to move the astral body unless you are aware at the time of both your physical body and your astral body (Im often aware of physical body when my astral body first starts moving but if I arent its hard to tell which Im moving).

One time once I felt ready to astral project, I did a summersault to get out. I really thought i may end up on the floor as the summersault felt so physical so that was a bit scary thinking I may be about to fall out of bed but I didnt and then found myself out.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Deal with any fears you have first as if you have experience then flee back to body instead of just deal with whatever you are experiencing, you are sending a very strong message to yourself "this is scary, I do not wish to be out there" and it could make it so much harder then to suscede in getting out in future.

Yes it feels like ones physical body is moving when one starts to move the astral body unless you are aware at the time of both your physical body and your astral body (Im often aware of physical body when my astral body first starts moving but if I arent its hard to tell which Im moving).

One time once I felt ready to astral project, I did a summersault to get out. I really thought i may end up on the floor as the summersault felt so physical so that was a bit scary thinking I may be about to fall out of bed but I didnt and then found myself out.

Thanks allot.

My goal is that i want to experience something, like if i can AP to just see it's real for myself. Don't get me wrong i believe but i want to experience it for myself, if i get scared back to my body it's ok. so long i can experience it. I guess i do when i dream so...anyways thanks
Old 21-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
I read that we forget most of our dreams and astral projecting when we sleep.

Were do we go when we sleep or are we still in our body??
Old 24-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Master

Quote:
I read that we forget most of our dreams and astral projecting when we sleep.

Were do we go when we sleep or are we still in our body??

I havent really gone around while I was astral studying sleeping people :) (that sounds a kind of creepy thing to do to study others and be in their rooms while they are asleep) but I have read that when we are asleep our astral bodies just tend to stand about zombie like (they dont tend to interact with other astral projectors, Ive read several say that) or be floating very close by our physical bodies in the vicinity.

If one is further developed ones astral body may be on missions when one is asleep, mine was going on missions and I came to to find myself in an OBE state (not a LD) on several occassions eg I was dealing with entities as in guardian stuff and also doing healing work astrally on another couple of occassions.

I know when Im on the verge of sleep, I used to often feel my astral body loosening from the physical and separating so Im sure we do spend our sleep time astrally out from our physical one. This is why I say people shouldnt be scared of OBE, its a natural state, the only difference is that you just are not usually aware while in this state.
Old 24-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is not an easy thing to obtain, for me I had to reverse learn how it all works as I can just think and go. I came to doing it naturally but that too brought confusions as I honestly grew up thinking everyone does it but its one of those yet again "do not talk about it" things I grew up with.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.
This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did naturally was Astral Travel.
Quiet your mind. Clear you thoughts. In your mind think....
I am going to count down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspended in the air above my head. When I reach that third and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not perceive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."
Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four time.
Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. You’re now aware of physical sensations or vibration; you’re getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.
Then move to the number 1 your consciousness is now in your Astral Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens overnight....

Lynn