Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-08-2013, 10:14 PM
equigems

My recent purchases have been spirit quartz, ametrine, amethyst in a raw form not polished up, the spirit quartz and ametrine just keep calling to me I carry them around at the moment :-)
Old 28-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Master
Sorry double post, if an admin sees this you can delete it.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 28-08-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Old 28-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Master
Here are pictures of the new vintage pendant I bought. I know the words new and vintage hardly go together, it's new for me but is vintage in general.

Old 28-08-2013, 04:01 PM
WYN123

wow that is stunning, I want
Old 28-08-2013, 04:59 PM
sesheta

I just bought a few stones this past Saturday:

1 Smokey Quartz

1 Citrine - this one is going to be a culprit - I "dropped" it twice while I was still in the store - lots of energy in this one, lolol!!!

1 Lapis Lazuli

1 Black Tourmaline

1 chunk of quartz crystal - I picked this one up, looked at it, then put it back down - was not planning on buying it...but once I put it down, it kept "calling me" back to it - so I had to buy it
Old 29-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafyish
wow that is stunning, I want

Thanks I love it! My old pendant that I bought from Innervisions weighs 7.4 grams and I paid 90$ for it + shipping. The new vintage one weighs 8.9 grams, is way better made and durable due to the thick silver on the bell, a much nicer piece of Moldavite on the pendant as well and I paid 15$ for it + shipping. I imagine the bidding didn't go up any further because on the bottom of their auctions they say that they do their best to state the type of gem in the jewelry but they aren't guaranteed because they buy all of their stuff in estate/lot sales and the price would be much higher if they had to pay a gemologist to identify and certify every stone. So in layman's the stone in the jewelry very well could be fake. Thankfully I know enough about Moldavite to know that it was genuine from the pictures and the 15$ gamble I took paid off! I know for a fact I could easily re-sell the piece for 100$ but I have no intentions of selling it.
Old 29-08-2013, 02:40 PM
CrystalDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Thanks I love it! My old pendant that I bought from Innervisions weighs 7.4 grams and I paid 90$ for it + shipping. The new vintage one weighs 8.9 grams, is way better made and durable due to the thick silver on the bell, a much nicer piece of Moldavite on the pendant as well and I paid 15$ for it + shipping. I imagine the bidding didn't go up any further because on the bottom of their auctions they say that they do their best to state the type of gem in the jewelry but they aren't guaranteed because they buy all of their stuff in estate/lot sales and the price would be much higher if they had to pay a gemologist to identify and certify every stone. So in layman's the stone in the jewelry very well could be fake. Thankfully I know enough about Moldavite to know that it was genuine from the pictures and the 15$ gamble I took paid off! I know for a fact I could easily re-sell the piece for 100$ but I have no intentions of selling it.

It's a beautiful piece. Congrats on such a great deal!!
Old 29-08-2013, 02:53 PM
WYN123

I don't blame you, I wouldn't sell either,
help me post my pics. the jpeg is too big. what to do?
my moldavite come today with my herkimer, already smudged I could smell it on the packet and stones bless.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:39 PM
WYN123

yey never mind, I did it

Attachment 1451

Attachment 1452

moldavite
garnet
Herkimer

how do you make them bigger?

Last edited by WYN123 : 26-09-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:46 PM
WYN123

double post