Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
I picked up a pretty interesting new stone at the flea market last weekend. It's a quartz crystal that is still mixed with it's mother stone. Not attached to, or anything, but actually mixed with it. It has the traditional quartz crystal shape (not milled, all natural) but you can see cross sections through the clear crystal of where there are still layers of the mother stone.

My friend says that it's a jade mother (he and jade do not get along), but I am not so sure. I'm not sure what it does, but it was a good find (for me, anyway).
Old 16-01-2014, 02:26 AM
white_monarch

I was given a beautiful red garnet, and found a beautiful amber pyramid today.

@Miss Erah, It sounds like a rutilated quartz. http://www.bigquartz.com/images/C/Ru...nGroupShot.JPG is this what it looks like?
Old 16-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Master
I feel like I have a whole bunch of new crystals... I took them all out the other day to take pictures of them and I got to know them all again
Old 16-01-2014, 06:52 AM
Experiencer
@ white_monarch, it might be, but the structure of it us much more uniform/geometric, and the mother stone is a pale green. I'll have to get my camera charged and take some good pictures out in the sunlight so that everyone can see this beautiful beastie.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:19 AM
EnchantedDragoness

Just yesterday I bought: An apache tear, aventurine, carnelian, rhodonite, hawk's eye, leopard jasper, snowflake obsidian, and a tiny piece of serpentine.
I already had carnelian, aventurine, hawk's eye and obsidian. But for the others, it's my first time owning them. I love the serpentine in particular, and now I want a larger specimen!
Old 22-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Astorina

Today I managed to find myself a tigers eye Crystal skull which has a beautiful golden sheen down the middle of the crystal. He's been singing to me all morning songs in my awareness and talking so I'm quite pleased about his/her companionship - I say his/her as feel there might be a duality of energy within the crystal.
Old 23-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Experiencer

Yesterday I got two boxes of stones I've been waiting for from England. One box was a gift from a friend (Xmas and birthday present); the other box I paid for myself.

What a wonderful time I had opening the boxes and welcoming the stones. Whooweeee.

I got in box 1:
1) a red jasper heart
2) moss agate heart--beautiful!
3) orthoceras egg (my first)
4) orange calcite palmstone --such a soothing color
5) kambamba palmstone
6) sodalite palmstone--one side is soooo beautiful
7) lepidolite palmstone
8) red jasper palmstone--wonderful!
9) Carnelian palmstone
10) hypersthene palmstone
11) ocean jasper palmstone
12) blue lace agate thumbstone

Box 2:
1) blue lace agate thumb stone (that makes 2!)
2) hypersthene palmstone (yes, another one!)
3) Carnelian thumbstone (already in the mail on its way to my sister)
4) lepidolite palmstone (yes, another)
5) moss agate palmstone

Along with the stones, I got a box of dark chocolate. Yummy. So, it was a very, very good day yesterday. I'm still pretty happy.
Old 25-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Master
Hollandite Star Quartz:

and Celestite:

Old 28-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Experiencer

I just got a package with three types of stones:

1) Danburite. So lovely!

2) yellow apatite (my first)

3) phenacite (my first).

Old 01-03-2014, 12:33 AM
Master
Nice crystals!

@ Dee, can understand you were really happy!

@ my last buy is a small Lemurian sphere with a couple of large rainbows and what I always call a "starfield". Basically a cluster of tiny spots that shine silvery when I look through the sphere.
My Leandro skull has got a similar thing, love it even more than rainbows :)