Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma
Thanks Henri. Nice info. Interesting that the Japanese grown teas have less fluoride than the Chinese, due to soil content.

As per filtered water, remember too that Brita filters and the like do not remove fluoride.

This is the toothpaste I use: http://www.jason-natural.com/product/078522015109 and also use their peppermint mouthwash.

Thanx , I've used a Brita for years, for tea/coffee only, but have abandoned that entirely, lately and strictly use bottled for all consumation & cooking.
Locally. bottled, steam distilled is about a dollar a gallon, and that's quite affordable.

Yeah I was looking for non fluoride toothpaste just recently, thanx.

Urine therapy is really more common than I expected and lots of info is online (discussed in video) A highly respected ChiGong master I'd heard of is an advocate.

He suggests a gallon a day... distilled... (in video)
It's time I drank lots more water, and now I have reason to.

I don't drink lots of tea but this tea info WAS revealing, As I never suspected this.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Henri77

He paints a strong case about distilled water consumption purifying the body, and the video has quite a lot of info.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Newfreedom9

I was going to say the same thing about the floride. I would say that the first article Henri77 posted has some good info, but I've been doing research on floride and I would say no amount is good for you. Did you know they added it to the water in Nazi concentration camps to make the people more docile? Sometimes it seems like were being treated like a bunch of lab rats.

I've been using baking soda (with peppermint oil sometimes) for toothpaste for a while now. I think it's just as good as toothpaste, way cheaper and better for you.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:39 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfreedom9
I was going to say the same thing about the floride. I would say that the first article Henri77 posted has some good info, but I've been doing research on floride and I would say no amount is good for you. Did you know they added it to the water in Nazi concentration camps to make the people more docile? Sometimes it seems like were being treated like a bunch of lab rats.

I've been using baking soda (with peppermint oil sometimes) for toothpaste for a while now. I think it's just as good as toothpaste, way cheaper and better for you.

Well it's an industrial waste product ,as I understand, that somehow got promoted as beneficial and makes untold millions by eliminating the need to safely dispose of it (Well, I'd heard is was used to sterilize prisoners , by Nazi's)
And yes, is an effective rat-insect poison.

Both the UN and WHO seek to reduce the world population significantly, by whatever means necessary ...so I've heard.... so this isn't too surprising.
A docile and unaware population makes the govt's job much simpler.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but there's so much evidence, one can't ignore it.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
He paints a strong case about distilled water consumption purifying the body, and the video has quite a lot of info.
Purifying, maybe, but in what way?
Some vital chemicals, minerals, vitamins, etc may have a better affinity to distilled water than the body tissue. I don't know which ones they are but AFAIU this will result in the body leaching these components and eventually developing health problems.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Henri77

As I understand, this isn't entirely true.

Pure distilled water will attract-flush inorganic minerals (which that body cannot utilize anyway) but does NOT leach-remove organic minerals.....can't explain the physics here, but it's documented.
The minerals in spring water largely cannot be used by the body, as I understand.

Rainwater is effectively distilled water.

Anyway do some research if you like.

We all know water flushes the body of toxins. Well technically the liver& kidney removes toxins, but requires adequate water to function optimally.
Yes water flushes excess vitamins & hormones (any water) but that's another topic that urine therapy addresses.

And also distilled water is used for kidney dialysis for this reason.. as it purifies the blood.

I know very little about chemistry-biology
but have researched this enough to try it.

I'm just passing this along. Research it if it seems interesting or ignore this if not. If not selling the concept but it seems to make sense to me, and worth trying.

One will find scientific advocates of this as well as opponents.... like any topic.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Newfreedom9

W
Quote:
ell it's an industrial waste product ,as I understand, that somehow got promoted as beneficial and makes untold millions by eliminating the need to safely dispose of it (Well, I'd heard is was used to sterilize prisoners , by Nazi's)
And yes, is an effective rat-insect poison.

Both the UN and WHO seek to reduce the world population significantly, by whatever means necessary ...so I've heard.... so this isn't too surprising.
A docile and unaware population makes the govt's job much simpler.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but there's so much evidence, one can't ignore it.

Yes I totally agree with you.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Fergal

Green tea is good not only for the fat burning and metabolism but also for the heart health.
It controls the cholesterol level and prevent from the heart strokes.
Heart patients should drink at least 2 cups of green tea daily.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Seeker

Yes, green tea is VERY good for you. The only thing I drink is ice water and green tea. Ice water is good for weight loss as well because it cools down your body, forcing your body to build energy and burn extra calories to warm it up.
Old 19-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Sonia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalena
Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
The recent study reported that
3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day...

Yeah you are completely right. Green Tea is so useful to loose weight and