Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:31 AM
~Jay~

A couple of recent dreams

Thought I'd share a couple of very vivid dreams I had on Wed & Thu last week, to see what anyone else thought of them, and to give people an idea of how bizarre most of mine ususally are!

Firstly, I remember watching someone getting into a little plane, and sitting there waiting for the pilot to take off. I was looking at it & realised that the fuel tank was in the wrong place, and would be dragging on the runway & probably catch fire once they were ready to leave. I tried to tell the person what was wrong, but he didn't seem interested.

Next thing I remember is running away across a field as a great fire-ball exploded not far from me (probably from the plane). The fire was spreading to nearby houses & other buildings, as I kept running. A couple of old schoolfriends then joined me, holding my hands as we ran, and just as we thought we were safe, we rounded a corner & there was a petrol station right there, with a smaller building right next to it already on fire!

We kept running, then dived into what looked like a really small place from the outside, and sat down on some chairs. Turns out we were in a TV studio, but had gone back to the 1980's. The band New Order were singing their song "Don't you want me baby?" but the female singer was really heavily pregnant - to the point where her voice sounded terrible becuase she was trying to dance & getting really out of breath! The last thing I remember is watching the male singer being interviewed before the dream ended & I woke up around 3.00am.

The following night's dream (or the one that affected me the most) was even stranger than ever and not very nice.

I wasn't actually involved in it as such, I was a viewer....it was like I was watching some very old film reel from the early part of the last century. It was in India or somewhere like it, and it was in some sort of open-air sanitorium type place. The people there were mostly physically impaired in some way...lots of them had limbs missing, particularly their legs, but in others it was less obvious what was 'wrong' with them.

They were all dressed in old fashioned clothes from around the Victorian era, and the people who controlled/ran this place were definately white Westerners. The limbless people had rigged up lots of different kinds of walking aids similar to stilts, or wheelchair type things...but it was a struggle for them to get around as they were very crude contraptions, and the area was very rocky. I was watching them for a while, when I was suddenly shown someone being beaten/whipped about the head by one of the people in charge of the place, for no apparent reason. It was really awful.

All in all it was a really odd experience & nothing like any other dream I've had. It really did seem like I was watching some film footage, although why I was being shown this is anyone's guess. I don't want a repeat of this anytime soon!

So there you are....both really strange!
Old 04-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Richie

Hi Jaycee,

Its funny you mentioned New Order as I was searching the internet last week for a copy of their CD as my wife was really after it. It was about wed last week and while searching Ebay I came across this site and were reading the forums here at the same time. We won a copy of the "Best of New Order" cd on Thursday morning from Ebay.
Hmmmmmm
Old 04-03-2007, 12:52 PM
~Jay~

Hi richie, it was actually sung by Human League - I thought I'd better double check knowing what I'm like with the names of bands etc... but I was obviously meant to mention New Order anyway, LOL!!!

Lucky you with the CD though, I love their music too!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
spiritalk

1. The plane being designed incorrectly and not taking off is your life. The fire is a description of how you feel your life is...whatever you attempt it causes more problems than solutions. The path even led to a petrol station that set off (obstacles in your path that are being destroyed). People from your past...school chums opening their own destiny after school to fulfil goals and dreams in their own careers. You are being joined as you all struggle for your position(s). The 1980s and its music must hold some significance in your thinking? Was it a time of ultimate good times?

2. Relate to all things and people in the dream. Disabled in some way...is your life syming your efforts like you feel incomplete to handle the circumstances? Being beaten for your efforts. Do you feel you are being beaten down for circumstances beyond your control or out of your experience? The fact that one nationality was in charge of another could be an ultimate circumstances out of your own control.

God bless, J
Closed Thread