Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2007, 09:34 PM
chi chi

Abducted???

I was on a boat on my own (i think) i walked to back of boat and out the door onto the deck. I looked up the sky was a bit grey and going dark. As i stood there i felt myself rise up i was aware of what was happening but felt no fear. I was just hanging there for what seemed like hours,when i finally came down i was entering my sistershouse via the back door. By this time it was early hours of morning. She met me at the door and said how dare you cheat on your husband,i told her there was no way i would do that and you have to believe me.

I told her what happened but she said she didnt believe me. I looked out the windowinto next doors garden and her neighbour was stood there in a dark coloured mac a bowler hat and he was holding up a black umbrella. Then he started to rise up i told my sister and said come on i will show you i am not lying. I said to her you know how your neighbour stands guard at night? she said yes, well i said where is he then? I told her to look up and there he was among hundreds of other people just suspended in mid air.

She got hold of my hand and we started to run, we ran to end of the street to the right of us was a gold and silver oblong box it looked like some kind of guard as the panelsmoved outward 2 at a time, but dnt think they saw us.

We ran in the opposit directionand what looked like a space buggy with 4 men in uniforms and base ball caps started shooting at us,they was so close i dont know how they missed us but they did. We was still runningas they fired and we decided we would run to the river where a boat was due to leave for Ireland.

S we ran as fast as we could but as we got there the boat was just leaving and there was no way we could board. We ended up hiding under a bridge when we got there we sat to get our breath back when Ulreka Johnson said hello she was sat a bit further down than us and was wearing a very revealing swim suit and she was brushing her hair. next thing a man appeared he had picture of Ulreka in the same swim suit,he told us not to worry as we are safe.

Next i am walking to the shops on my own when i saw 2 hoodies they was walking towards me from another directionand i just knew they were up to no good. Ikept watching them out of corner of my eye when i heard 1 of them say come on we will get her. I was just dressed in my nightwear and i started to run thinking if i can make it to the shop i will be ok. The lads were right behind me when 1 of them said hold on whats the point look what she is wearing she will have nothing on her,we will be wasteing our time, so they backed off and walked away i woke at that point.

sorry this dream a bit long awaiting your replies as i know i was suspended in mid air for a long time but cant remember what happened inbetween

love chi xxxx
Old 05-03-2007, 11:46 AM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

This seems like quite a vivid dream that you had!

I was on a boat on my own (i think) i walked to back of boat and out the door onto the deck. I looked up the sky was a bit grey and going dark. As i stood there i felt myself rise up i was aware of what was happening but felt no fear. I was just hanging there for what seemed like hours,when i finally came down i was entering my sistershouse via the back door. By this time it was early hours of morning. She met me at the door and said how dare you cheat on your husband,i told her there was no way i would do that and you have to believe me.

Okay, I think the skies being grey indicates that your outlook is a little pessimistic at the moment. The fact that you felt no fear as you rose up into the sky indicates that you are facing upto any problems that you have quite courageously. However, please note your destination when you landed back to earth again - your sisters house...this sounds like there is a connection with your outlook at the moment and your sister. She then makes an accusation against you and it sounds like an accusation made in anger. Is your sister very angry with you at the moment for something that you have not done?

I told her what happened but she said she didnt believe me. I looked out the windowinto next doors garden and her neighbour was stood there in a dark coloured mac a bowler hat and he was holding up a black umbrella. Then he started to rise up i told my sister and said come on i will show you i am not lying. I said to her you know how your neighbour stands guard at night? she said yes, well i said where is he then? I told her to look up and there he was among hundreds of other people just suspended in mid air.

This shows to me that recently you have said something to your sister (or some kind of sister figure; a very good female friend perhaps) that as changed HER outlook on life in some way by offering proof of something that she did not think was possible at first.

She got hold of my hand and we started to run, we ran to end of the street to the right of us was a gold and silver oblong box it looked like some kind of guard as the panelsmoved outward 2 at a time, but dnt think they saw us.

The fact that you and her start running at this point indicates that you and/or your sister are actually scared of these new concepts in that because it was heretofore thought impossible, you and your sister are now seeing that it is possible and this is causing you/her to be fearful. The colours Gold and Silver are said to be highly angelic colours and so the fact that you and your sister tried to ignore it or hide from it could indicate that you/her are not asking for the help that you need or want. You/her are running away from this help when all you have to do is ask.

We ran in the opposit directionand what looked like a space buggy with 4 men in uniforms and base ball caps started shooting at us,they was so close i dont know how they missed us but they did. We was still runningas they fired and we decided we would run to the river where a boat was due to leave for Ireland.

See, now you/her have run in the opposite direction to the 'spiritual guidance' and because of this you/her are now encountering a hostile situation but because you/her keep running you are managing to avoid the problem. You/her feel like you need to get away when all you may need to do is ask the angels for help with regards to main problem.

S we ran as fast as we could but as we got there the boat was just leaving and there was no way we could board. We ended up hiding under a bridge when we got there we sat to get our breath back when Ulreka Johnson said hello she was sat a bit further down than us and was wearing a very revealing swim suit and she was brushing her hair. next thing a man appeared he had picture of Ulreka in the same swim suit,he told us not to worry as we are safe.

Now, you see, the boat had already gone/going which indicates that you/her cannot get away from the problem. Ulrika Johnsson is a famous 'celebrity' and so the fact that you saw her and then saw a photo of her and a man saying everybody is okay indicates that things may turn out okay but that you MAY need to heal your Solar Plexus Chakra in some way, to improve your intuition and aid developing an healthy ego. This is because celebrities in dreams often indicate an internal desire for fame or a particular lifestyle.

Next i am walking to the shops on my own when i saw 2 hoodies they was walking towards me from another directionand i just knew they were up to no good. Ikept watching them out of corner of my eye when i heard 1 of them say come on we will get her. I was just dressed in my nightwear and i started to run thinking if i can make it to the shop i will be ok. The lads were right behind me when 1 of them said hold on whats the point look what she is wearing she will have nothing on her,we will be wasteing our time, so they backed off and walked away i woke at that point.

I think the fact that you suddenly find out that you are suddenly on the street and thrust into a potentially hostile situation indicates fear on your part but if you follow the guidance that is in the rest of the dream, then your 'intuition' will serve you well; you'll make the right choice and avoid these situations. This is especially underlined by the fact that the hoodies leave you alone after observing what you are wearing. In the scenario you have made the right choices of what to wear that day and so avoided the mugging.

It is not a literal dream, rather it is saying that by 'doing the inner work and connecting with spiritual guidance' you will make better choices for yourself.

I hope that this has helped Chi Chi, K.

Last edited by kundalini : 05-03-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:18 PM
chi chi

Thanks k

This as helped but i dont think this is anything to do with my sister because we never have crossed words a lot you said could relate to a very good friend though and i look at her like my sister so that was probably the connection just glad the aliens didnt get me lol

love chi xxx
Old 06-03-2007, 10:25 AM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

I am glad it helped you. It could very well be this friend. Then again, it may not be. Maybe a pertinent question to ask yourself, is what kind of energy or emotion did you feel that your 'sister' in the dream 'gave off'?

For example, if mainly the emotion was one of fear then this could indicate that you are 'running away' with your fear or rather letting your fear run away with you!

Sometimes dreams are literal, sometimes they are not. Really, I think the main message in this dream to you is for you to follow your own spiritual guidance and work with your intuition more. Also, not to let your emotions, mainly fear it seems, to stop you from doing this. That is only my interpretation though chi chi, so take what sounds right to you from this, for ultimately it is what sounds right to you that will work best for you.

I hope this helps, K.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:24 PM
chi chi

HI K

Dont think its my fear as i dont really fear anything only creepy crawlies all i could feel from my sister was love but i felt i had to protect her so which way should i turn the spiritual way or with my sister or friend whoever it was? you do really make me think but in this dream i chose to stay with my sister wonder if i would have been wrong not to stay with her and go toward the gold and silver guards? ah well will have to wait for next episode lol which i will put here very soon

thanks k
love chi xxxx
Old 06-03-2007, 07:14 PM
kundalini

LOL, perhaps it was a message for both you and your sister to turn towards spiritual guidance or rather to ask the angels for help more often?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
chi chi

maybe k sister dont like spiritual side she believes but it frightens her so think it will be more for her than me suppose i dont help she finds me weird at times lol xxxx
Old 07-03-2007, 11:53 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
maybe k sister dont like spiritual side she believes but it frightens her so think it will be more for her than me suppose i dont help she finds me weird at times lol xxxx

Ah well, perhaps your dream was related to that then...

K.
Closed Thread