Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
Kryon- Wholeness Heals

July 29, 2019
From Kryon Book Seven: Letters from Home

Your Wholeness Heals

There is no outside source that comes in and visits you when you heal yourself, or when you receive a miracle—did you know that? No outside source. Instead, there is a revelation through—a true wholeness that heals you miraculously. All healing and miracles come right out of the middle of you!
~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel


Why and how does wholeness heal? We are all energy that is vibrating; though with our third dimensional focus, we feel this without seeing the action. When you are feeling whole you feel united with Nature and the sound of its balanced vibration. That harmony penetrates and nudges you at a cellular level when you spend time in Nature and feel gratitude for the beauty. The harmony in your FEELINGS vibrates to heal what you need to reach a higher state of harmony. Sound and Light are interpenetrating us from the inside out. The state of gratitude is a state of wholeness. Many recognize the spiritual quality of gratitude and the healing that Nature brings to their consciousness. Your wholeness is constant within. Tune into it and you become a center of healing vibrations.
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 546
  Explorer21's Avatar
Color



Starflower, you speak words of truth and wisdom, indeed. Jesus expressed the same idea when he said, "The Kingdom of God is within you." He did not say it was outside of us, but rather it's INSIDE our very own being.
The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of LOVE, because God IS Love, and as we all know, Love is within our selves, not outside of us.

Starflower, the harmony you speak of penetrated me today because I and my wife and family were exploring Mount ROSE and Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada where I felt united with Nature and the sound of its balanced and harmonious vibrations.
This particular part of the United States contains thousands of beautiful pine trees that radiate an abundance of healing energies. Mount ROSE symbolizes Love, and the word 'ROSE' is an anagram of EROS---Sierra Rose!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
July 29, 2019
From Kryon Book Seven: Letters from Home

Your Wholeness Heals

There is no outside source that comes in and visits you when you heal yourself, or when you receive a miracle—did you know that? No outside source. Instead, there is a revelation through—a true wholeness that heals you miraculously. All healing and miracles come right out of the middle of you!
~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel


Why and how does wholeness heal? We are all energy that is vibrating; though with our third dimensional focus, we feel this without seeing the action. When you are feeling whole you feel united with Nature and the sound of its balanced vibration. That harmony penetrates and nudges you at a cellular level when you spend time in Nature and feel gratitude for the beauty. The harmony in your FEELINGS vibrates to heal what you need to reach a higher state of harmony. Sound and Light are interpenetrating us from the inside out. The state of gratitude is a state of wholeness. Many recognize the spiritual quality of gratitude and the healing that Nature brings to their consciousness. Your wholeness is constant within. Tune into it and you become a center of healing vibrations.
__________________
Sex lies at the root of life; we can never learn reverence of life until we know how to understand sex.
---Havelock Ellis (1859---1939)

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21


Starflower, you speak words of truth and wisdom, indeed. Jesus expressed the same idea when he said, "The Kingdom of God is within you." He did not say it was outside of us, but rather it's INSIDE our very own being.
The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of LOVE, because God IS Love, and as we all know, Love is within our selves, not outside of us.

Starflower, the harmony you speak of penetrated me today because I and my wife and family were exploring Mount ROSE and Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada where I felt united with Nature and the sound of its balanced and harmonious vibrations.
This particular part of the United States contains thousands of beautiful pine trees that radiate an abundance of healing energies. Mount ROSE symbolizes Love, and the word 'ROSE' is an anagram of EROS---Sierra Rose!


How absolutely wonderful, Explorer21! Your experience and understanding confirms the telepathic nature of all our wholeness. Mount Rose sounds awesome, and the fragrance of the pines is very much a celebration of their ecstatic life, which is so healing to humans who appreciate the qualities of reverence.

What a combination, Mount Rose and Lake Tahoe! You and your wife and family sang to the trees, too. One's joy sings out silently! Hurray for such pure happiness!
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 546
  Explorer21's Avatar
Color

Starflower, Kryon speaks so wisely here, as do you. It is our wholeness within that heals, not that which is outside us. Jesus could only heal those people who believed they would be healed. In other words, their Faith WITHIN their hearts and minds was the source of their healing, which is why Jesus told them, "It is your Faith that has healed you."

Presently I'm in somewhat of a dilemma concerning the health of my teeth and gums. I went to the dentist a few days ago and, after much drilling, he gave me a lot of anti-biotic pills to prevent any infection. I would rather not take the pills. So I've started gargling with salt instead. Starflower, what are your thoughts about anti-biotics? Is not taking them an unwise thing for me to do? I asked my higher self about it and I think the answer was gargle salt only, but is this just wishful thinking on my part?



(QUOTE=Starflower]July 29, 2019
From Kryon Book Seven: Letters from Home

Your Wholeness Heals

There is no outside source that comes in and visits you when you heal yourself, or when you receive a miracle—did you know that? No outside source. Instead, there is a revelation through—a true wholeness that heals you miraculously. All healing and miracles come right out of the middle of you!
~ KRYON
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel


Why and how does wholeness heal? We are all energy that is vibrating; though with our third dimensional focus, we feel this without seeing the action. When you are feeling whole you feel united with Nature and the sound of its balanced vibration. That harmony penetrates and nudges you at a cellular level when you spend time in Nature and feel gratitude for the beauty. The harmony in your FEELINGS vibrates to heal what you need to reach a higher state of harmony. Sound and Light are interpenetrating us from the inside out. The state of gratitude is a state of wholeness. Many recognize the spiritual quality of gratitude and the healing that Nature brings to their consciousness. Your wholeness is constant within. Tune into it and you become a center of healing vibrations.
[/quote]
__________________
Sex lies at the root of life; we can never learn reverence of life until we know how to understand sex.
---Havelock Ellis (1859---1939)


Last edited by Explorer21 : 26-09-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
[quote=Explorer21]Starflower, Kryon speaks so wisely here, as do you. It is our wholeness within that heals, not that which is outside us. Jesus could only heal those people who believed they would be healed. In other words, their Faith WITHIN their hearts and minds was the source of their healing, which is why Jesus told them, "It is your Faith that has healed you."



I'm very grateful for your affirmation, Explorer21. Each of us are an expression of wholeness when we care about each other. You speak wisely observing that what is outside us is not the source of our healing.
Our faith within, such an invisible aspect, is the true magnetism of our holy wholeness.

I strongly feel that as one rests in the silence of inner divine presence, a knowingness arises that calls out to the potentials in the (electromagnetic) field. And this is an aspect of our wholeness that may only be observed through the faithful reverence of our witness. Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author.

When we intersect with these future events, which were part of the potentials in our choices, we manifest the emotional state of our trust. It's the natural response of our basic vibrational resonance. I'm so happy to hear you have enjoyed many locations such as Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and Mount Rose. This manner of presence we call a holiday is very holy and sacred when we enter lands with loving conscious awareness. In those experiences our wholeness heals the separation between land and sky, fire and water, observer and observed. It's a mighty creative thing to be present to such a unifying state of life in love.

Today I had an amazing synchronicity in that my husband and I bought a vehicle which was perfect for our desires. The entire process happened swiftly and we met the nicest family of people who owned the small auto dealership where the SUV we were interested in was being sold. The kind of synchronicity we experienced was magical and unlike any past experiences with shopping for a vehicle. I felt multidimensional energies of holy wholeness uniting so many details for the happiest outcome. It was very awesome to experience and I love driving my 'new' (2012) red RAV4. Strangely, it feels like I have always known this vehicle, much like an old friend. I named her Ruby. She was 7 years old, in great shape and had very low mileage. I feel like she was waiting for us.

Life is full of wholeness and the happier we expect all to be and become, the more we experience magic. May your life be full of magic, Explorer21!
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-09-2019, 05:59 AM
janielee janielee is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,266
 
What beautiful messages of hope and clarity, kind thanks
__________________
My signature: ”What ever Jyotir said”

Not knowing is most intimate
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
What beautiful messages of hope and clarity, kind thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed them, Janielee. I too, resonate with the wisdom of Kryon who is a messenger from the inner sun realms. The power of abandoning the right to suffer is often addressed by Kryon as being willing to open the box of our personal beliefs and learn more than what we thought could be true.
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 546
  Explorer21's Avatar
Color

Starflower, I am learning a great deal from your illuminating discussion here. Your wisdom is deep, indeed. Your idea of resting in the silence of inner divine presence is marvellous. You show the great depth of your understanding in such original and eloquent lines as, "Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author."

I love what you said about my California holiday being a way of healing all kinds of separation with my wholeness within. Knowing that is very reassuring and comforting. I'm presently in Malaysia after our California and Nevada vacation, and, because of the latter, I feel healthier physically, mentally and spiritually than ever before. My thinking is clearer than ever. This indicates that the healing you speak of did indeed take place in my case.

I'm thrilled to hear about the synchronicity involved in the purchase of your new vehicle. It's good that it is a 2012 vehicle in light of the fact that that year was the conclusion of the Maya's Great Cycle. Also, 2012, like 1952, was a Year of the Dragon, which means your new vehicle has the powerful vibrations of Dragon energy.




[quote=Starflower]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, Kryon speaks so wisely here, as do you. It is our wholeness within that heals, not that which is outside us. Jesus could only heal those people who believed they would be healed. In other words, their Faith WITHIN their hearts and minds was the source of their healing, which is why Jesus told them, "It is your Faith that has healed you."



I'm very grateful for your affirmation, Explorer21. Each of us are an expression of wholeness when we care about each other. You speak wisely observing that what is outside us is not the source of our healing.
Our faith within, such an invisible aspect, is the true magnetism of our holy wholeness.

I strongly feel that as one rests in the silence of inner divine presence, a knowingness arises that calls out to the potentials in the (electromagnetic) field. And this is an aspect of our wholeness that may only be observed through the faithful reverence of our witness. Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author.

When we intersect with these future events, which were part of the potentials in our choices, we manifest the emotional state of our trust. It's the natural response of our basic vibrational resonance. I'm so happy to hear you have enjoyed many locations such as Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and Mount Rose. This manner of presence we call a holiday is very holy and sacred when we enter lands with loving conscious awareness. In those experiences our wholeness heals the separation between land and sky, fire and water, observer and observed. It's a mighty creative thing to be present to such a unifying state of life in love.

Today I had an amazing synchronicity in that my husband and I bought a vehicle which was perfect for our desires. The entire process happened swiftly and we met the nicest family of people who owned the small auto dealership where the SUV we were interested in was being sold. The kind of synchronicity we experienced was magical and unlike any past experiences with shopping for a vehicle. I felt multidimensional energies of holy wholeness uniting so many details for the happiest outcome. It was very awesome to experience and I love driving my 'new' (2012) red RAV4. Strangely, it feels like I have always known this vehicle, much like an old friend. I named her Ruby. She was 7 years old, in great shape and had very low mileage. I feel like she was waiting for us.

Life is full of wholeness and the happier we expect all to be and become, the more we experience magic. May your life be full of magic, Explorer21!
__________________
Sex lies at the root of life; we can never learn reverence of life until we know how to understand sex.
---Havelock Ellis (1859---1939)

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
Explorer 21 said: Starflower, I am learning a great deal from your illuminating discussion here. Your wisdom is deep, indeed. Your idea of resting in the silence of inner divine presence is marvellous. You show the great depth of your understanding in such original and eloquent lines as, "Out of that mysterious presence, futures arise and we are their author."

I love what you said about my California holiday being a way of healing all kinds of separation with my wholeness within. Knowing that is very reassuring and comforting. I'm presently in Malaysia after our California and Nevada vacation, and, because of the latter, I feel healthier physically, mentally and spiritually than ever before. My thinking is clearer than ever. This indicates that the healing you speak of did indeed take place in my case.

I'm thrilled to hear about the synchronicity involved in the purchase of your new vehicle. It's good that it is a 2012 vehicle in light of the fact that that year was the conclusion of the Maya's Great Cycle. Also, 2012, like 1952, was a Year of the Dragon, which means your new vehicle has the powerful vibrations of Dragon energy.



Explorer21, thanks so much for your kind words. I am fascinated by the great scope of your travels around this world. Seeing from a whole perspective, so much has been united that is physical and nonphysical.

It's wonderful that you feel "more" of your self now. I have also been feeling that way and it bears much thought because I have been starting to feel the "friendship" of the trees and the ocean in a very personal way. I sit in awe of that friendship and it surrounds me with feelings that are full of new connections and insights. My sense is that those who are dedicated to uniting the nature they express with Nature as it presents are going through the virtual eye of the needle which Christ once referred to. And this is not a test for any of us so much as an allowing that we are One with all we love and see, and what we love sustains us.

Astounded I was by your insights about my new vehicle. I've never driven a car that felt more familiar. It's beautifully eerie. Thank you for telling me that 2012 was a Year of the Dragon as was 1952. I will have tremendous fun with these metaphors.
Much gratitude!
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-09-2019, 10:14 PM
janielee janielee is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2,266
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I'm glad you enjoyed them, Janielee. I too, resonate with the wisdom of Kryon who is a messenger from the inner sun realms. The power of abandoning the right to suffer is often addressed by Kryon as being willing to open the box of our personal beliefs and learn more than what we thought could be true.

That sounds nice, you share a very beautiful pristine Light
__________________
My signature: ”What ever Jyotir said”

Not knowing is most intimate
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums