Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account

The Keys of Heaven

This is the message I have been impressed upon to share with you today.

Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

By the Grace of Jesus Christ, He gives to us the Keys of Heaven to open the windows of Heaven and a divine flow rains down upon us. And Indeed, whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We most certainly know that this is for those in Christ, who have been rightly made the sons and daughters of God Most High by the receiving of the Holy Ghost into the core of their beings and these Keys are given to such a one.

And that which is on standby as the windows are open are the host of angels, the Holy Fire, the Living Waters, the Anointing, spiritual and material blessings, the Saints, and all the goodness of Heaven that is to be brought down into the earth.

As it is written, let thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven, and by these Keys handed down by Jesus Christ to the sons and daughters of God for this purpose, since we are heirs with God (Galatians 4:7)

With these Keys, much help can be rendered to humanity through which they may come to know the Hand of our Generous Lord God. Let this desire enter into your hearts and burn, and let His Hand fulfil your desire.

May our Lord Jesus Christ be merciful and gracious to us, that He may grant us the Keys of Heaven as He did Saint Simon Peter.

AMEN.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

By the Grace of Jesus Christ, He gives to us the Keys of Heaven to open the windows of Heaven and a divine flow rains down upon us. And Indeed, whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We most certainly know that this is for those in Christ, who have been rightly made the sons and daughters of God Most High by the receiving of the Holy Ghost into the core of their beings and these Keys are given to such a one.

And that which is on standby as the windows are open are the host of angels, the Holy Fire, the Living Waters, the Anointing, spiritual and material blessings, the Saints, and all the goodness of Heaven that is to be brought down into the earth.

As it is written, let thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven, and by these Keys handed down by Jesus Christ to the sons and daughters of God for this purpose, since we are heirs with God (Galatians 4:7)

With these Keys, much help can be rendered to humanity through which they may come to know the Hand of our Generous Lord God. Let this desire enter into your hearts and burn, and let His Hand fulfil your desire.

May our Lord Jesus Christ be merciful and gracious to us, that He may grant us the Keys of Heaven as He did Saint Simon Peter.

AMEN.

I have the Keys to heaven on my Keyring
Old 04-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I have the Keys to heaven on my Keyring

So disrespectful. Why?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
So disrespectful. Why?

Good afternoon Honza nothing changes does it, as negative as usual....

God gave us the keys to the Kingdom but if you keep them in your pocket you'll never unlock the door. Keys that are not put in the door are just keys but if you use them to unlock a door they become a tool which allows you to enter.
My key is kept on my Keyring, never in my pocket.....
Old 04-10-2019, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

Aknaton,

Thanks....I would like to suggest that John 20:23 is a companion and explanatory verse....."if you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

Also, the verse that follows the Lord's prayer.....Matthew 6:14....."For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

This seems to be the key to the Kingdom of Heaven. Heaven is open to us when we are forgiven...….but we will never be forgiven if we do not forgive others. We are fond of speaking of the unconditional love of God but this clearly states a condition. We are binding others and ourselves on earth when we fail to forgive others. I view this as a/the key to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Its not love & peace. its to forgive, thats most grand energy, WWJD?- he forgives.

Like a rock so heavy God cant lift. Jesus forgives reveals beyond all- include Holy spirit.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Its not love & peace. its to forgive, thats most grand energy, WWJD?- he forgives.

Like a rock so heavy God cant lift. Jesus forgives reveals beyond all- include Holy spirit.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:23 PM
MAYA EL

When you talk to somebody half your age they talk in a lingo that you're unfamiliar with now add a couple of thousand years to that time difference now do you really think you're going to understand something that was written back then? Now adding the fact that it had to be translated from a different language and then add on top of that the fact that the language it was translated from was a dead language which means it was not in use anymore which means the people that know it in order to do the translation are technically assuming because they don't use it in daily life even if they did use in daily life they don't know how it was used in daily life because although we speak English right now we don't speak textbook perfect English let alone Holly butcher terminologies. With that said do you really think you can take it at face value?
Old 05-10-2019, 09:58 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Aknaton,

Thanks....I would like to suggest that John 20:23 is a companion and explanatory verse....."if you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

Also, the verse that follows the Lord's prayer.....Matthew 6:14....."For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

This seems to be the key to the Kingdom of Heaven. Heaven is open to us when we are forgiven...….but we will never be forgiven if we do not forgive others. We are fond of speaking of the unconditional love of God but this clearly states a condition. We are binding others and ourselves on earth when we fail to forgive others. I view this as a/the key to the Kingdom of Heaven.

As usual, Molearner is insightful, perceptive and true to His Spirit.

Thanks for the generous teaching,

Jl
Old 06-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Discretion is to forgive or not.

Last edited by caze4 : 07-10-2019 at 05:17 AM.