Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Seeker

The Spiritual Dimension

The Spiritual Dimension
The universe we live in is a multi-dimensional universe. We have three spatial dimensions X, Y, and Z. For an Einsteinian solution we have a time dimension T as well. This can be considered a light speed dimension Co where time is distance over light speed.
Time = meters/meters per second = seconds.
This in turn is part of a greater universe. From my studies and spiritual encounters the greater universe also contains a fifth dimension or spiritual dimension. From quantum experiments scientists have concluded that interactions occur at a speed greater than 10,000 times our light speed. My Dot-wave theory has specified that the units of kilograms are identical with coulomb meters per second.
This causes the gravitational constant and the electrical permeability to have the same units of meters squared per coulomb second. The ratio is
Ratio = 18833
This indicates that we live in a dual light speed universe and the light speed Cs is 18833 times our light speed Co which is 2.998E8 meters per second.
All this is shown in my latest book “The Dot-Wave Theory and the Dual Light Speed Universe”.
What does this mean? My latest novel “Futureoids and the Spiritual Dimension” uses a sci-fi presentation to discuss the science of the multi-dimensional universe along with religious and philosophical understanding from my lifetime of spiritual encounters.
The sub-title is "The Conscious, Unconscious, and Spiritual mind.” The work of Carl Jung has brought to his readers an understanding of the conscious and unconscious mind. Many people such as me have experienced an inner voice which comes from our unconscious mind. Some people have a spiritual ability that enables them to exceed the normal interactions between our dual minds and reach their spiritual mind.
The spiritual mind exists in the Fifth dimension. Those people who are able to reach their spiritual mind receive guidance from their spiritual mind which flows into their unconscious mind and from there into their conscious mind. This occurs in dreams and also in the quiet voice within us.
Some people such as me have hypomanic minds. They swing high into a manic state and then after burning energy they return to a normal state. The ability to bring your mind to a hypomanic state enables the person to have a very powerful mental ability. This is useful in solving problems on test or very difficult engineering problems at work.
The problem with bringing one’s mind upward to the spiritual dimension is that you start to see things that you really do not want to see. You are on the doorway to the spiritual world. Throughout history many religious prophets have found that the doorway opened up to them.
That happened to me in 1981 and I have been studying the information that I received. Spiritual information cannot be proven or disproven according to Carl Jung. He also points out that new information about God only occurs every few hundred years.
The good point of putting this information in my Futureoids novel is that people can read the information as treat it as fiction. Thus it becomes food for thought rather than some religious dogma. This enables people of all faiths or no faith to understand the spiritual world and put their own beliefs or no beliefs into their thoughts.
I will present the information from my studies, dreams, and audio/visual revelations in future additions to this topic.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:45 PM
ImthatIm

Do you notice a depressed state prior to
your hypomanic state?
Old 23-09-2019, 08:48 PM
MAYA EL

You do realize that that's a hypothesis and has not been observed in quantum physics right?
Old 23-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Do you notice a depressed state prior to
your hypomanic state?
No I have never experienced any depressions. That is for a regular bipolar person who swings high and then low. I am of the fortunate few who only swing high and then burn energy and return back to normal. Yet when I am high I am handicapped in being unable to do simple things such as balancing a checkbook or doing simple clerical tasks. Yet at work at Sperry I could solve the problems that others could not solve.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You do realize that that's a hypothesis and has not been observed in quantum physics right?
The quantum physicists have observed strange effects at greater than 10,000 times the speed of light. Also the super inflation right after big bang was much greater than the speed of light C. So many scientists have concluded that the speed of light C is something we observe within our particular measurements.
Yet the scientific community has their rules and regulations and my work is based upon interactions with the spiritual world that I believe in. That is why I like the presentation in my Futureoids. People can say that it is mere fiction and it is my belief that my words will ring true hundreds of years from now.
When we look at religion what appeared true to the masses of mankind years ago has been destroyed by the scientific community. Yet what we consider myth becomes the focal point of spiritual collectives. The myth then becomes religious truth. The Bible becomes truth when the spirits enter the world of the dead and become part of their Gods.
Likewise Jesus becomes the focal point of Christianity. The spirits of the followers become part of the Christian God. The Myth becomes religious truth as the Gods of man slowly evolve in the spiritual world.
The scientists can deny the spiritual world but this causes their spirits to decay so that in death they are gone forever. Yet the believers will become part of their Gods.
Old 24-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
The Spiritual Dimension
The universe we live in is a multi-dimensional universe. We have three spatial dimensions X, Y, and Z. For an Einsteinian solution we have a time dimension T as well. This can be considered a light speed dimension Co where time is distance over light speed.
Time = meters/meters per second = seconds.
The unit for Time is seconds.
The equation Time=meters/meters per second does not equal seconds.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-09-2019, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
This causes the gravitational constant and the electrical permeability to have the same units of meters squared per coulomb second.
The gravitational constant's (G) unit is meters cubed per kilogram per second squared.
The electrical permeability is generally ohms per meter.

I am not sure how you claim the units for the above is meters squared per coulomb second?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-09-2019, 05:37 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
The quantum physicists have observed strange effects at greater than 10,000 times the speed of light. Also the super inflation right after big bang was much greater than the speed of light C. So many scientists have concluded that the speed of light C is something we observe within our particular measurements.
Yet the scientific community has their rules and regulations and my work is based upon interactions with the spiritual world that I believe in. That is why I like the presentation in my Futureoids. People can say that it is mere fiction and it is my belief that my words will ring true hundreds of years from now.
When we look at religion what appeared true to the masses of mankind years ago has been destroyed by the scientific community. Yet what we consider myth becomes the focal point of spiritual collectives. The myth then becomes religious truth. The Bible becomes truth when the spirits enter the world of the dead and become part of their Gods.
Likewise Jesus becomes the focal point of Christianity. The spirits of the followers become part of the Christian God. The Myth becomes religious truth as the Gods of man slowly evolve in the spiritual world.
The scientists can deny the spiritual world but this causes their spirits to decay so that in death they are gone forever. Yet the believers will become part of their Gods.

My statement still stands that it is a hypothesis and was not to actually observed we have not observed anything faster than the speed of light we can only hypothesize and it sounds like there's a sprinkling of fallacy of the gaps where in there for"god Did it" and that just doesn't do it for me
Old 24-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The unit for Time is seconds.
The equation Time=meters/meters per second does not equal seconds.

Meters/ meters per second = meters/(Meters/second) = seconds
The per second divides the meters by seconds. which brings the seconds to the top line.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The gravitational constant's (G) unit is meters cubed per kilogram per second squared.
The electrical permeability is generally ohms per meter.

I am not sure how you claim the units for the above is meters squared per coulomb second?

The information concerning the structure of the universe came from my conversations with my Jewish God in 1981. I was not certain at that time if I was speaking to my God of a spokesman for my God. In my latest novel I have come to the conclusion that it was my God who provided me with the information.
My God specified that the entire universe is composed of a multiplicity of two things. There are plus dots and minus dots and there are bipolar dots which consists of an equal amount of plus and minus dots.
The net results of the revelation was that we could look at the universe from an electrical or a mechanical perspective.
I was trying to rid myself of these encounters but I agreed to work and study what I had been told. I produced charts of possibilities and the sister one solution was that kilograms equals coulomb meters/seconds. Then this causes the permeability and the gravitational constant to have identical units.
This is explained in my Dot-Wave theory and the dual light speed Universe. Also in my original Doppler Space time which is only available in used book stores or the internet.