Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-08-2019, 01:58 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night, before sleep, something amazing happened to me, I could not believe it, this is one of the strangest things that happened to me.I started to "hear" thoughts in my mind, they came from nowhere and from everywhere, I can't explain it.These thoughts were like the normal thoughts we have but I could hear them like I hear people talking in everyday life.Every single thought had a certain feeling and they all felt like they were coming from a place of high energy.Think about the thunders, you can can see them and you can also her their sound, this is what happened to me, I could see and her these thoughts, they were like the thunder, bright and very intense.I felt that there were many different sources.

Was this my first channeling? I did nothing, it just happened to me...

One more thing, I just remembered this after more than 10 hours from the moment I woke up, even more, last night I had dream after dream after dream and even an OBE.

Yes this is how it happened for me the first time. After the first time, I was able to sense them and communicate on a regular basis, through the same type of telepathy. I also discovered that I had a connection with the first group that communicated with me. Of course, I can sense other spirits and entities also and have had others attempt to communicate during meditation. But that first time, I was just laying in bed, in a high vibration state.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes this is how it happened for me the first time. After the first time, I was able to sense them and communicate on a regular basis, through the same type of telepathy. I also discovered that I had a connection with the first group that communicated with me. Of course, I can sense other spirits and entities also and have had others attempt to communicate during meditation. But that first time, I was just laying in bed, in a high vibration state.

Hi,

These are encouraging experiences. Thank you for sharing them with us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Newbie ;)

its look like your are thinking too much about something. may be it is your thoughts .
Old 23-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Amazing

That is an amazing incident.You may be opening up to a deeper sense of awareness.