Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 01-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder

Encountering satan during an nde

How many ndes have their been where someone encountered satan
Old 01-04-2019, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder

Please answer its important
Old 01-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Master

I know a few people have a n.d.e. where they visit hell or there version of hell . I dont know if any see satain . Pearsonaly I see hell and satain as inventions of the church to keep people in line . I think the hell a few people see in there n.d.e. is a real place on the astral plane created by thoes that believe in the place and know they belong there , not created by God . If you search you tube for n.d.e. s I think you will find some of peoples visit to hell . I am sure if they did meat the devil they would talk about it .
Old 30-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How many ndes have their been where someone encountered satan

How can some one know the answer to this question? How many NDE's happened since the beginning of time, then ask some one to give you a number? Are you sure you're asking the right question?
Old 30-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Administrator
I have had three NDE and not once have I encountered What you call Satan
I have seen my grandmother and my guide.
other than that I agree with Desert rat

Namaste
Old 30-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Master

According to the Bible, Satan is not even in hell, he is walking the Earth ( read the Book of Job ).Many people had NDEs about being in hell and being tormented by demons, well, the bible says nothing about such things, even more, the Bible clearly says that the dead are sleeping in the place of the dead, there's nobody in hell.I know, there is the story of the rich and the poor man Lazarus but Jesus talked in parables a lot.In fact, if you read closely the Bible you will find out the hell is actually found here, on Earth...
Old 30-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Master

If you believe there is a satan, and you're afraid of it, when you die you experience that (for a while).

When you die, your fears and your beliefs (even your hidden ones) "materialize".

NDEs may, or may not, be projections into an afterlife realm.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

My experience's with Hell is that it's not all bad there. Most, of what we deem as Hell is nothing more than a dream or a human created nightmare. I think hell should be changed. Because, most people in that realm llive according to a strict lifestyle or regime and I know that alchemy is a big thing there. Lot's of warlock's and wizard's. Unlike here on Earth. I go to dream there at night and since than I have been studying alchemy. Satan is the wrong term. The meaning of satan to myself is actually should be called a wizard. Someone, focusing on mystical studies and learning to control there power's. Hence, they control a lot of spirit's and or demon's in that realm. I am not sure about the torture side of hell. But, from what I have seen is amazing.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Master

Demons and dark entities are very real, they are not just a product of the human mind, they are real as we are but they live in the spiritual world.I do believe that Lucifer ( Satan ) himself is very real and he is the head of all the demonic beings.I say this from my own life experience, these are not just words....
Old 01-05-2019, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Each, demon is controlled for a specific power that they have. Look, up goetia symbol's and sign's and they should be controlled. Some, get out and it's lucifer's job to bring them back. Of course there real. I just ain't as scared of them as most people are. I say this from my own life experience too.