Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Feeling when someone passes

Twice now, I have experienced a "knowing" when someone's spirit is leaving or about to leave this earth. Both times I was swarmed with thoughts of them, and an urgency to see them. But then I find out it is too late to see them because they passed away. I'm confused because they were not even close to me in person, yet I feel close to them now. Does anyone know why this happens?
Old 17-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Master
Hi,

I do not think there is one generic reason for why we get this kind of "knowing".

Technically speaking you must be open to outcome potentials of this nature. For a reason other than the way this process works for you, I suspect you are being spiritually guided to expand your own psychic potentials and that you have had these two experiences to create that interest within you.

I know these things are confusing. They are designed to be that way. If you are curious enough, and brave enough, you will be go forward with expanding your psychic skills and abilities.

Any way that is what I suspect is the overall reason why they happened.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you, John. I am definitely curious, and working on becoming braver every day, so I hope these experiences will continue. :)
Old 17-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Master
The really interesting part was where you describe feeling close to a person after they had passed over.

For in physical reality they were not even close to you, yet you feel close to them now that they have passed. This is the nature of 'soul bonding'.

The super advanced concept to consider is soul bonding with others when they are still alive in their human expression. The soul awareness is always in an advanced elevated state. As a medium you can always telepathically connect with it even when the person in question is unbalanced and intellectually unstable.

My impression from what you described was how you have a real intimacy with the souls of these two people you mention. Just some thing to consider as you ponder these things in your reflections.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/