Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Knower
Angel1 A visitation from an angel, spirit guide or something else?

I had been doing some reading about angels and learned that they can only help you if you invite them in and ask for their assistance. So I personally asked them for help with a rather difficult situation and stated that, with their help, I would put forth the effort to fix it. I have always been my own problem solver, but this is something that I have been dealing with for quite some time, and despite my best efforts, it is still ongoing.

After my "conversation" with them that night, I went about my business. Everything was fine until about 5 nights later. The person I live with is very spiritual and can see apparitions like I can. She revealed to me that one night she saw a ghostly figure standing behind my computer chair, viewing my work space. My work space and personal belongings are in the same room that I share with this person. We each have separate beds, and she was in hers watching t.v. at 1:00 a.m. while this was going on. I was sound asleep in mine, so I did not see anything.
She said the figure stood there for a good while before walking over to my bed. She said it stood at the side of my bed and bent over and looked at me. After that, it left the side of my bed, and walked through our door.

She described this figure as being tall and female with hair falling just below her shoulders. She didn't say she had wings, but I think she would have mentioned that if she did! If this is an angel, is it possible that they haven't earned their wings yet and perhaps this has become one of their missions in helping them do so?

If this is the result of the "conversation" I had, was it an angel, a spirit guide, or some other entity? Or was this related to something else entirely? One things for sure is that it took interest in me. This occurred the night of my "conversation" after I went to sleep, or it was the night after. I also want to point out that I have been seeing 444 off and on since all this, too. I'm not worried, because I don't think this is an evil being. I find it comforting to know that whoever it is was watching over me.

Last edited by wozniack : 27-06-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder
The presence or absence of wings isn't necessary a telltale indicator one way or the other. It does sound like you caught something's attention - especially if it was looking over your work, it must be trying to deduce the best method of helping you! 444 is a sign that something is trying to get your attention - angels often do this.

If you're sure you feel nothing negative (and what you've described certainly doesn't sound like it is), try reaching out to it. Light a white candle for protection, just in case, but envision what your roommate described and see if you get a response. Your own intuition should be your best guide in matters of spirit.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
The presence or absence of wings isn't necessary a telltale indicator one way or the other. It does sound like you caught something's attention - especially if it was looking over your work, it must be trying to deduce the best method of helping you! 444 is a sign that something is trying to get your attention - angels often do this.

If you're sure you feel nothing negative (and what you've described certainly doesn't sound like it is), try reaching out to it. Light a white candle for protection, just in case, but envision what your roommate described and see if you get a response. Your own intuition should be your best guide in matters of spirit.
My thoughts exactly! Why else would it have been looking over my work? I am still seeing 444, and have seen 1111 off and on.

Two nights ago, I was embroiled in a dispute over the difficult situation mentioned above. The person who started it stressed me out so bad that I called upon my angels again for help. I found a quiet place and said, "Angels, spirit guides, or whoever is listening up there, I need your help. If you saw what just happened, you will see this situation is not getting any better, and I cannot handle it on my own."

I further explained how this situation is causing me nothing but stress and grief, and how desperately I needed out of it so I could move on with my life. After this contact, something happened later that night.
My usual wake up time is between 6:00-7:00 a.m. I sometimes wake up in the night to use the bathroom or check the time on my phone. Well, I woke up and looked over at my cell phone. It showed "444" really big on my screen, which means I woke up at 444 on the dot! I took it as a sign that they heard me out and/or they had visited me that night.

A few nights ago, prior to my second contact with my angels and/or spirit guides, the person I live with said she saw the female spirit again but she didn't stay as long as she did before and she had a male figure with her. The male was also tall. She saw him pacing back and forth while the female spirit approached my bed. She looked down at me, turned around, and left. Perhaps this male figure is with her and they are deciding what to do?

I feel that these spiritual beings are appearing because of my contact with them. Is anything else required on my end, or should I just let my angels do their work? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2018, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder
You're definitely getting some guidance, 444 and 1111 are them letting you know they're here. Stay vigilant, keep an eye out for other signs, particularly with respect to the problem you've requested help with. It's clear they're working in that area, so all you have to do is watch and wait for something to jump out at you.

It may also help to review your work yourself - there might be something there they want to show you, and they're working on finding the best way to find it. Put yourself 'in their way,' so to speak, so you have a greater chance of running into the signs they want to show you!