Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2010, 06:24 PM
LadyB.

Hi Night-spirit..

I have a lovely story that happened a few months ago..

I have a friend in her mid sixties who lives about a mile away from me. She has a rare terminal illness and her mobility has greatly reduced in the the last couple of years. I used to take her out (slow) walking every week but recently her illness has progressed to the point where it a little much for her..

We live in a rural area..She does not get out much at all and recently her (grown up) children who live abroad brought her the gift of lap top. Her world has opened up since she receiving it and her life completely centres around it. She can feel 'part of the world' again as she felt very isolated...

On our walks I would often talk to her about angels ..I thought it might bring her some comfort..she was open minded about it, although skeptical..

I love her company so much..she has a great sense of humor and we really have a laugh together. I would often pray that the angels give her a sign..

Anyway...recently I was away on holiday and when I returned I went to see her and she was brimming with excitement..

Whilst I was away her lap-top had broken. She had two people come round and look at it neither of them could fix it...
She was absolutely bereft without it and was really miserable..
However, one morning she looked out of her bedroom window and saw an angel shaped cloud..so she shouted to it.."If you are really an angel could you please fix my lap-top I am lost without it"

After a she while got up and made her slow journey down the stairs to the living room where the broken laptop sat.
She turned it on, and it worked perfectly!

She was absolutely ecstatic and was shouting 'THANK YOU ANGELS' at the top of her voice.

How lovely is that?
LB
X

Last edited by LadyB. : 27-12-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Master
I sooo love these stories, don't you! What better confirmation that there's something more.

Evaah and Lynn....It appears your path of discovery began when you were both children. Mentors as teachers (Lynn) Wow! Evaah's guiding lights.
LadyB's friend....what an awesome affirmation for her and those in her life!
All awesome stories and I know there'll be many more from others. Looking forward to them and thank you all.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Master
Another of my stories....
2009....my partner helping to move from a house. He drives his pick-up down the side of the house to access the back yard and could not see the steel pole laying down near the fence in the long grass. It rips out the tyre-wall of a very expensive tyre and he had been off work for months due to injury. He was not happy. I said to him, trying to console him, "Things like that which happen are freak accidents and there is always a reason for them, whether we ever find out or not. Perhaps the tyre might be weak and have blown while we were in the truck or something. Just accept that it was meant to be for a reason."
Mind you, that really didn't console him much. He ordered a new $500 tyre and a few days later went over to the house to put the tyre on the truck. When he met me that afternoon, he was wide-eyed and excited....like a kid in a candy store having found the perfect candy lol. As he went to put on the new tyre and rim, the hub assembly fell apart and he found that it had lost a couple of screws and was only holding on by a hair. ...meaning?....had we been driving down the road with a house-load, the wheel most likely would have come off! It could have ended in tradgety. Needless to say I reminded him of what I had said and thanked the Divine for looking after us. I knew my insight didn't come from me
Old 28-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Master
I'm as much of a fan of these stories as you, NS!

They bring a sense of joy and peace...

~Ev

Old 28-12-2010, 03:30 AM
Ciqala

Well I don't really have an amazing story, but this one I still remember with gratefulness. A long time ago, I was wasted, and drunk to the point i was near death, and in pain, somehow i became lost in the middle of a forest, and I couldn't even walk, and i was about to die of alcohol poisoning. I then dragged myself upon a bunch of horrible people who refused to help me. I had a bad history of being allergic and addicted to alcohol, and every time i drank, i had to be shipped off by ambulance and had experiences that sent me close to death, and even then the effects of intoxication would stay with me for literally days. So I knew i was going to die out there, and nobody really cared.
I asked for help in my mind, from any higher power, though i did not have faith back then. I wasn't expecting anything.
I could barely see anything because I was practically blind. But suddenly, I looked up to the sky, and through the trees, I saw an eagle. The clearest image of an eagle soaring by.

Miraculously, even though i couldn't move, or see, my legs stumbled through the forest after seeing the eagle, my hands collected a whole bunch of debris and wood, and in my state, i was able to light a fire somehow. It was like my body was moving on its own. But the most amazing thing about this experience, was that right after the fire was lit, BAM i was COMPLETELY sober, and i was no longer near death, i was able to find my way out of the forest, and go home. To this day i still think the eagle helped me to light the fire that saved my life.
It may not sound that amazing, but considering my history with alcohol poisoning, it was a miracle to me that my life was saved that day. The remembrance of this event helped me conquer my addiction.
Old 28-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Miraculously, even though i couldn't move, or see, my legs stumbled through the forest after seeing the eagle, my hands collected a whole bunch of debris and wood, and in my state, i was able to light a fire somehow. It was like my body was moving on its own. But the most amazing thing about this experience, was that right after the fire was lit, BAM i was COMPLETELY sober, and i was no longer near death, i was able to find my way out of the forest, and go home. To this day i still think the eagle helped me to light the fire that saved my life.
It may not sound that amazing, but considering my history with alcohol poisoning, it was a miracle to me that my life was saved that day. The remembrance of this event helped me conquer my addiction.
and this is NOT amazing???!! How inconsiderate of you...you humble person you...LOL..Wowsers!
Old 29-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
and this is NOT amazing???!! How inconsiderate of you...you humble person you...LOL..Wowsers!
lol i guess, well there are all amazing stories in this thread, i quite enjoyed reading them
Old 29-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Master
Ok..I have another one...
Back in the 90's again. A planned spiritual group gathering in a park. One of the group accidently left her keys in the ignition of her car and locked it. Being a modern landcruiser for its day, there was no way of breaking into it manually. We just kept faith, asked all of our guidance to help and directed our energies toward the car. Eventually, we got the door to open. Don't ask us how this happened because there's no logical explanation for it. We were all flawed and wrapped!
Old 29-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Master
Hi

Its a long one cut down okay
A guy I love once broke my heart as he said he loved me deeply and I found him with another woman at a venue, I was shattered as I had given myself to him completely and I am not like that. He smiled and stroked her hair .. I stormed passed him and told him he was stupid! I left the venue and started walking home got about 5 blocks ..and my heart just exploded as tears fell down my face..
I called out to God! I screamed" Help me God I dont want this pain"
I felt a thump literally land in my body straight through top of head. Like a solid force ... A calmness and determination washed over me.. I walked back to venue .. people I knew I could sort of hear were asking me if I was okay? I went into the venue and a friend said he was just leaving with her .. she was stepping into a cab outside.
Time Froze! Everything stopped ... I moved through crowd to cab outside.. And tap him on shoulder Time began ( frightened the poop out of him) I said sorry to the girl called her name and told her all about him. I held his face in a cusp in my hand.. then I victorian slapped him, just like a lady should.

:)
Old 29-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Ethereal2008

I have a brief story I thought I would share with you. It's kind of involved so I will try to make a long story short. Back in the 90's (seems to be a theme in this thread lol) I went through a nasty divorce and the man I had married tried to get my child taken from me by means of a call to child welfare department based on a false report of course. He claimed that I never got a prescription filled nor took my child to the doctor when they were sick, all false and I had to prove it with a copy of the prescription from Walgreens, no big deal but just being under investigation was devastating to me to say the least so it was a bad time, my grandmother had recently passed and I was still grieving her death but seemed to notice a pattern, whenever I would be going through something negative in my life I would see a rainbow and I would know that it was a sign that everything was going to be alright. Well, this day in particular I arrived at Walgreens to get the copy of the prescription and as I waas whizzing past the makeup counter something stopped me dead in my tracks, I smelled a scent that just made me come to a complete stop, there was a shelf in front of me lined with red or maroon velvet and one bottle of perfume on each of the three leveled tiered shelf, I instinctively picked up the middle bottle of perfume and smelled it, THIS IS IT I said, I turned to the bottle upside down wanting to see the name of the perfume and when I read it it said: Margueriete (that is my name and my grandmothers name, I was named after her)....wild huh? I knew everything would be ok from that moment on. I truly felt blessed and grateful.