Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Master
Mer-Ka-Ba

Hi Guys ..

Something that has come up a few times in my meditation so if anyone has anything to add I will appreciate it . I only related merkaba to a crystal lol, and that was as far as my thoughts on it went .

I looked it up as you do and was interested in what I read ..

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/merkaba.htm

The Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ''computer'' that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.

At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person's Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body.

x daz x
Old 02-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Master
So, that's what it is!!

Thanks God-Like, I was wondering,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 02-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Master
Hey Daz...fascinating and very timely...in Kabbalah, it is said that Isaac activated this through prayer on behalf of Rebecca, in direct communication with God and his inner being, in order to manifest a miracle on her behalf which would allow her to bear children. But also in right living generally. His gift was finding the channels (the waters) beneath the surface, and digging wells to water replenish the earth.

Here are some quotes from your link that struck me...

Quote:
It was believed in ancient times, and even written about by the Hebrews,[2], that the Merkavah could be turned on by certain principles in meditation. This involves breathing changes, and mind, heart, and body changes that alter the way a person perceives the Reality. From my perspective, it is the beginning of ''Enlightenment.''

And yet it is clear that the Mer-Ka-Ba can also be ''activated,'' as the New Agers say, by other methods beside the male-style instructions using the breathing changes mentioned above. It can also become functional through methods that are purely female. Through the true living of qualities such as love, faith, trust, truth, and compassion, the Mer-Ka-Ba can spontaneously become alive. In other words, very pure human character can translate into a living Mer-Ka-Ba field around the person, even if that person doesn't initially know it is there.

And yes, absolutely, the Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ''computer'' that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.

This bit above reminded me of Isaac, who brought forth his chariot through prayer and love and the way of the heart.

Quote:
At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person's Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body. This disc can easily be perceived by scientific means, and if the United States Airforce is correct it can be put up on their computer screens via satellite. In other words, the military can see people who activate their Mer-Ka-Bas, and watch as they move around the surface of the Earth.

Since the number of people who have done this is now in the millions, it is a fairly common sight now. It is the enormous magnetic burst that results from the disc expanding that brings attention to itself. This can easily be made invisible by people who activate their Mer-ka-Bas, if they so desire.

That is disturbing but not surprising. Hopefully any serious level of monitoring would reveal that these are people and not targets. LOL...

Quote:
But regardless of government experimentation, Mother Earth, the human race, and we as individuals can profit from this understanding and knowledge. The remembering of the Mer-Ka-Ba is unfolding all over the world. From my point of view, this unfoldment is all part of the evolving cosmic DNA. The Mer-Ka-Ba will be remembered now because this is the time to remember.

Yes, I believe, as did almost all the ancient civilizations, that there are specific moments in the history of mankind where great jumps in human understanding take place, as in the ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, and Indus Valley civilizations.[3]

Now is the time to remember, and so we will. That resonates. I really do hope that this trend continues. And that we are able to add this era to the above list, perhaps even adding to their accomplishments in meaningful ways.

Quote:
So, to close, I will say again: Your character is the key to your ascension. Regardless of who you are at this moment, good or bad, you can change your character. Like losing weight, it is completely within your control if you focus.

In changing yourself, your Mer-Ka-Ba can become alive. And once it is alive, everything is possible.

I agree that one's character and heart are key, really to almost anything.
We could also say, in finding yourself, or in being true to who you really are, you will be on your own path to ascension. And whatever you do to support yourself on your path, is in service to self in the truest sense.

Thank you for sharing

Peace & blessings,
7L/Amanda

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Carwen*Angel

Very interesting. One or two questions arise from it:

How does one consciously activate their Mer-Ka-Ba field?

Is it possible that one may have unconsciously activated it without realising through spiritual activity?
Old 03-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
So, that's what it is!!

XxXx

Lols Jo .. That's what I said ..

x daz x
Old 03-02-2014, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

This bit above reminded me of Isaac, who brought forth his chariot through prayer and love and the way of the heart.

Hey :)

This bit interested me as I had a golden winged griffin in circle the day before merkaba came to mind in meditation .

As researched quote ''the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four hayyot ("living creatures"), each of which has four wings and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle''

Well the griffin is half lion and half eagle .

Very Interesting, it also jogged my memory of a channeled reading 4 or 5 years ago when she said when you are met with a pair of golden wings don't look back and go ... perhaps the griffin is coming for me .. Eeek!! lols ..

x daz x
Old 03-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
Very interesting. One or two questions arise from it:

How does one consciously activate their Mer-Ka-Ba field?

Is it possible that one may have unconsciously activated it without realising through spiritual activity?

I think Carwen that certain self energy related aspects are just automatically aligning and activating through a certain way of being .

However certain practices like meditation and yoga can help along the process, but I would say if one's heart isn't in it, then it's not going to happen to it's full capacity .

I think there needs the right ingredients for anything to happen ..

In regards to 'Is it possible that one may have unconsciously activated it without realising through spiritual activity' I would say yes, similar to the kundalini awakening but there are always tell tale signs but one doesn't always recognise them as being that .

One can't help notice difference within their energies though but perhaps just put down to something else .. (I did) .

x daz x
Old 03-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

This bit interested me as I had a golden winged griffin in circle the day before merkaba came to mind in meditation .

As researched quote ''the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four hayyot ("living creatures"), each of which has four wings and the four faces of a man, lion, ox, and eagle''

Well the griffin is half lion and half eagle .

Very Interesting, it also jogged my memory of a channeled reading 4 or 5 years ago when she said when you are met with a pair of golden wings don't look back and go ... perhaps the griffin is coming for me .. Eeek!! lols ..

x daz x

Your sharing just brought something to mind for me,,,

I've had a wee plastic griffin, on the ledge of my screen for a good while now,,,

I have no idea when it came from and I have no idea where it is now,,,

I recently moved rooms, yet, everything that was there is still there, except the griffin,,,

Hmmm,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 03-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
Your sharing just brought something to mind for me,,,

I've had a wee plastic griffin, on the ledge of my screen for a good while now,,,

I have no idea when it came from and I have no idea where it is now,,,

I recently moved rooms, yet, everything that was there is still there, except the griffin,,,

Hmmm,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Spooky music now playing in my head ...

x daz x
Old 03-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Master
Also adding on from what carwen angel spoke of and my reply to that is Bala .

Bala just came to mind so I looked it up .. Bala The Five Strengths (Sanskrit, Pali: paƱca bala) in Buddhism are faith, energy, mindfulness, concentration, and wisdom. They are one of the seven sets of "qualities conducive to enlightenment." They are parallel facets of the five "spiritual faculties."

A few months ago I had Iman . Its most simple definition is the belief in the six articles of faith, known as arkān al-īmān. Iman must be accompanied by righteous deeds and the two together are necessary for entry into Paradise.

Something is pointing me along these lines at present .

x daz x