Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Toolite

[quote=Sozerius]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite

It means that I focus on anything regarding my spirit, the spirit realm, how that has to do with life, etc. I don't have a religious focus and I just believe in what I am able to confirm is real with the spirits. And.. my goals regarding the spirit include growth, understanding, balance, etc things of that nature.

Thank you for answering..

Two questions and im looking for quick answers:

1. What things have your guide or guides revealed that was true?

2. What are your guides names?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Enya

You know, even those in spirit form disagree about 'how things are'. The best thing to say is always - This is my truth and experience as I know it. It may differ from yours but let's debate, find common ground or agree to differ. That way, many truths may be revealed.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
And yet.....you are doing the very same thing, as what annoys you, it isnt up to you to push your guides ideas onto anyone, including you... its just there to give you a nudge to help you in your life's endeavours and growth

... Also, I didnt say your guide in particular, I said guides, in general.....guides aren't there for us to do as they wish, but to give guidance in unobtrusive ways, if we choose not to listen or not hear, then it is our free will to do so, they have done their job by nudging us .....

I think if they choose to be guides its because they want to be 'guides'...they are not there solely for their own gain (maybe for learning and growth for themselves in some instances, perhaps).....they are assigned...not put there because they're 'slaves',.... its because they are assigned to us...because, that is their choice....with love.... So, please don't twist my words to suit your agenda....it is just opinion and discussion....we are all different with our own thoughts and feelings on such matters...

.As I said before, I trust in my truth, as you do yours.....if you make statements as you have in your OP... then it is to be expected that you will get responses that don't necessarily match what you have said.....Just be prepared to respect the views and beliefs and feelings of all people regardless of their belief system, i respect that this is your feelings and beliefs, and I have given you mine.....my beliefs aren't wrong to me, as yours aren't to you (but if I learn something new and it resonates to me as a truth, i will be open to the possibilities of that information)......many blessings......

I never indicated that anyone *had* to listen to what I had to say :P

It is your free will not to listen- and it can then be their choice to guide someone else. They aren't hurting you by doing this. They are simply looking to guide someone who actually wants guidance.

It isn't up to you what a guide's place is. I have no idea what gave you the idea that it was. You keep talking about guides as if you know exactly what they are supposed to do- did you read about it somewhere? Its not up to you. And that is not taking anything out of context.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
[quote=Toolite]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius

Thank you for answering..

Two questions and im looking for quick answers:

1. What things have your guide or guides revealed that was true?

2. What are your guides names?

1. Are you talking about shared information or fortelling the future? Any information my guide has revealed is debateable on a forum- I regard it to be true but that doesn't mean anyone else will. As for the future.. my spirit guide hasn't 'fortold' much, rather he's given me steps to reach the future that I want. If theres something in particular you want to know then feel free to clarify.

2. My spirit guide's name is Archibald. This comes from the last lifetime that he reincarnated before he stopped being apart of the reincarnation cycle- we were both in that lifetime and he was my lover. Those feelings are the reason that he decided to become my guide when he was able. I call him Archie for short.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Stenton, perhaps you'll understand this - you have without doubt cottoned on to spiritual matters with an obviously enquiring mind which is great. That anyone of any age cottons on to the greater reality is wonderful. I have read your stuff and a large part/s of it is off beam. Which part/s is for you to find out as you surely will as the years pass and your understanding and awareness grows. You don't have to take my word for it, which is good because you will be finding your own path. For anyone to know that there is a greater reality to be discovered is excellent. I wish everyone was the same in this regard.

G

The thing that would determine whether this is correct or false is based on what standard you are using. What I am saying may be 'off beam' from what you believe, but my experiences would say that it isn't 'off beam' to actuality. Since you havn't had those experiences then it might be difficult for you to relate with anything I have to say.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I never indicated that anyone *had* to listen to what I had to say :P

It is your free will not to listen- and it can then be their choice to guide someone else. They aren't hurting you by doing this. They are simply looking to guide someone who actually wants guidance.

It isn't up to you what a guide's place is. I have no idea what gave you the idea that it was. You keep talking about guides as if you know exactly what they are supposed to do- did you read about it somewhere? Its not up to you. And that is not taking anything out of context.

Seriously?......you appear to skim over what is being written......you then take what you want out of what is said, then twist it to suit yourself......You lose credibility with your immature responses...you must realise you are not the only person to have had communication with spirit....you need to get that inside of your head and understand it.....in time your youthful notions will give way to more wise and real understanding to what is....good luck Soz........many blessings
Old 09-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Toolite

[quote=Sozerius]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite

1. Are you talking about shared information or fortelling the future? Any information my guide has revealed is debateable on a forum- I regard it to be true but that doesn't mean anyone else will. As for the future.. my spirit guide hasn't 'fortold' much, rather he's given me steps to reach the future that I want. If theres something in particular you want to know then feel free to clarify.

2. My spirit guide's name is Archibald. This comes from the last lifetime that he reincarnated before he stopped being apart of the reincarnation cycle- we were both in that lifetime and he was my lover. Those feelings are the reason that he decided to become my guide when he was able. I call him Archie for short.

Thank you for answering.. I like your ability to "stand". I would say keep an open mind and review some of the things.. In seeking truth .. that explanation of truth must also be true when other questions are presented..

My two Angels never lived before.. although I have interacted with other beings as well.

Open mind.. everyone is learning and growing.