Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Don't have on, don't need one.

Why don't you need one?
Old 30-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Ascender
The wolf and the raven are mine, as are they Odhinns companions.
Old 31-01-2014, 09:15 PM
xSoulx

I took a spirit animal test twice. First time I took it, My main spirit animal was the owl and I had a slightly lesser connection to the turtle and the butterfly. Second time I took it, my main spirit animal was the turtle and I had a slightly lesser connection to the owl and the bear.

Those four animals actually make sense to me because I am very self-centered and focus on developing my own person. I'm also very good at standing up to people who hold expectations to me. I have a close circle of friends whom I'm good at advocating for the freedom of. Particularly when that freedom is inhibited by some form of regulation. I was very impressed. I fit all four very well.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:09 PM
AdzPower

The fox. I have them in my garden and the Kitsune or Fox are the guardians of my patron God, Inari.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Master
My power animals are the bear, elephant and snake.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat... The Panthera genus (common ancestor of the Leopards, Jaguars, Tigers, and Lions!)
Old 29-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Experiencer
Dragon and Pegasus
Old 30-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I was lucky enough to be involved in the 'sun dance' some years ago and the animal who joined me on my journey was a young and playful male leopard.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Master
Lately, red tail hawks have swooped beside and in front of me. They like to get my attention. A couple of times they flew along side as I drove down the country road. I have been thundered by antelope while riding my bike. I have had deer step out of the corn fields to stare at me. I talk to just about anything in my path, spiders, birds, horses, bunnies... This summer I had a black jumpy spider jump in my hand while I gardened. I yelped in surprised and it jump backwards. The same thing happened with a baby bird. Except I did not yelp. I picked it up and put it in a bush for protection. I helped a bird who was stuck in our chain linked fence. I pushed her toe out from between the links. She flew up onto a branch and chirped really loudly. There are horses I talk to near my walking path, sometimes they visit and want hugs and sometimes not. I have a dog who is more like a child and I love my friends cats even though I am allergic. I talk to everyône and they all seem to like it. Do I have to pick just one?
Old 01-10-2018, 06:32 AM
Suspended
The Phoenix, but iv had a few different ones over time too.

Once had a dream about a black panther (was a really big one) standing behind a barb wire fence, was growling at me, then broke down the fence came towards me an then became nice an let me pat it.

Recently i also had a dream about a massive lion coming out of a volcano with lava flowing from its mouth and flames ever where too.