Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-08-2011, 03:40 AM
SunnyHaze

The Afterlife

Is this Not true?
or am I right.

with spirituality it seems as thou there is no heaven and no hell,
is there no thought that comes to mind ?
Like for example

1 - Is there really a heaven?
2 - Is there a place for corrupted souls to go?
3 - Dose everyone go towards the light?

Just simple questions that you may ask your self.
with spiritual awareness you Clearly see 4D Beings, Any thought to why they are here on earth, there was many rumors of earth being the garden of eve or paradise. but you also see negative energy, spirit'
So how is there a heaven or hell,
is it the Frequency levels that separate us all?
But why was there such high words of heaven Saying it was peaceful, a pure and loving place ?
is that also because here on Earth the soul has been relief of all negative thoughts, and energy just like they have been reborn, is it because they feel as they can always be with there loved ones ?

Please feel free to add on and put your opinion out there
Not trying to insult people

Peace&Harmony SunnyHaze
Old 10-08-2011, 08:18 PM
SunMoonStars

Sometimes I think what exists in your mind and what you believe it what will be. For example if you believe you are going to heaven that is where you will go. But I also think there are different levels, different energy and vibrations. Heaven is said to be pure love. Earth has a lot of negativity. But what would you learn if things were perfect here. How can you know joy without sadness. I have never heard of the Earth being referred to as paradise.

Just my opinion:
1. I believe there is a heaven. I still see loved ones that have passed on in my dreams. I have spoken to them and they have given me messages. I do know that when I do see them they are very happy and look wonderful. Wherever they are they seem very happy to be there.

2. I do believe there is probably some place for corrupted souls to go. Not sure what you mean be corrupted but I am guessing those who have done horrible things here. Where they exactly go I am not sure?

3. I do not think that everyone goes towards the light and this is why some spirits are still here on Earth. There are those that dont even realize they are dead yet. Perfect example: Movie the Sixth Sense. Also maybe those who were so attached here to the Earth and did not want to go to the light.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Medium_Laura

Heaven is a consciousness, much like we live in here. Is it a place we go? Not really. It's right here on top of our world. Slightly higher (about 3 feet) which is why manifesting spirits seem to have no feet or float.

It is a different vibrational level. Where our mind creates all we would ever want "Heaven" to be.

The souls who have not learned lessons and decided to take lives, abuse people and drugs do go to a level of consciousness that is separate from "Heaven" or the "Other Side". They are in a place in between. More close to earth.

Which is why most of us here warn about doing communications without understanding the protection involved first. They will come to you quickly and try and pose as someone you love.

Going into the light or traveling to the other consciousness is a choice. We have the choice to stay in the "In between" (yes that same in between with the 4D jokers, as Mattie calls them) or to go over to the Other Side. Does every one see the light? Yes. Do our guides encourage us to the light? yes. Do we have to go? nope. That is why we have ghosts. :)
Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 PM
SunnyHaze

Earth is as of paradise, it is like the garden of eve in other words,
You make heaven of what you love and enjoy the most a good movie that shows an example of what I mean is "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"

I think Heaven and Hell is both at the same place EARTH! 'Mother Gaia'
Just like there are LF and HF levels, why do we see Negative entitys on earth and why can we see our guides or angels here to, It is a question to ask yourself,

How are we able to open our eyes and see things others cant, That means one thing Why would Spirit come down from heaven or up from hell? I guess because we are liveing it at this moment,

in life you get a taste of both sides, Depression, Grief, Happyness , Joy.
So earth is like our own little Prison at time but then again its also like paradise.

My heaven is what I make of life THIS verry moment each little step unfolds What you make of life and heaven together, because they are both ONE,
like the saying "Two steps forward, One step back"
Old 12-08-2011, 05:12 AM
mattie

Heaven/Hell A Construct Of Organized Religion

There are many beliefs about what happens to our spirit after the physical body dies. Some believe in reincarnation, some in organized religion’s heaven/hell, some have moved past both of these & some see reincarnation as just one of our options.

4D is largely a transitional D where we move from our worst fears to connecting w/ our HS in the highest subplane of 4D. What organized religion calls hell is the lowest subplane of 4D, but it isn’t a permanent place of being tormented. The stalled 4D spirits can move out of it whenever they want to resume their journey.

Multidimensions.com has a huge amount of information on the Ds & our journey through them. Very good search engine.

The frequency levels or Ds don’t separate us at all. The Ds are a seamless continuum, much like the designations on a thermometer. What we call the Ds are just useful designations of different levels of consciousness that make it easier for us to discuss these things. They are similar to the age designation of a birthday. We all understand that we don’t magically jump up in age one year from the day before our birthday to the birthday, but that the age advancement is a seamless continual event.

Some writers have described the Ds as separate, even w/ chasms in between, but this is highly flawed for many reasons. Dimensional learning overlaps & occurs gradually. It is much like taking university courses. We may have completed one area of study, even excelling in it, are in the middle of another, have yet to begun another subject, & need remedial lessons in yet another area!!!

We don’t jump from one D to the other. This misconception is exacerbated by the ladder illustration of the Ds that some favor. This ladder concept is particularly flawed, because our dimensional journey isn’t just increasing dimensionally, but in expanding. As we appreciate 4D we also expand to 2D. As we expand to 5D we also expand to 1D. We do increase our frequency, but this is expansive, not a one way movement.

Dimensional Awareness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...497#post277497 (5D)
Old 14-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Ascender

I believe that there are different levels of consciousness. The highest level is what organized religions call heaven and the lowest level is what organized religions call hell. I however don't believe hell is eternal. I also believe in reincarnation. However I also have the belief of does it really matter? Just live your life now and don't worry what will happen after you die. You'll find that out when your time comes to pass on.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Medium_Laura

Do your best in life. Live like you were dying as they say. Do one good deed (or more) a day for your fellow human. That is my goal here.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
There are many beliefs about what happens to our spirit after the physical body dies. Some believe in reincarnation, some in organized religion’s heaven/hell, some have moved past both of these & some see reincarnation as just one of our options.

4D is largely a transitional D where we move from our worst fears to connecting w/ our HS in the highest subplane of 4D. What organized religion calls hell is the lowest subplane of 4D, but it isn’t a permanent place of being tormented. The stalled 4D spirits can move out of it whenever they want to resume their journey.

Multidimensions.com has a huge amount of information on the Ds & our journey through them. Very good search engine.

The frequency levels or Ds don’t separate us at all. The Ds are a seamless continuum, much like the designations on a thermometer. What we call the Ds are just useful designations of different levels of consciousness that make it easier for us to discuss these things. They are similar to the age designation of a birthday. We all understand that we don’t magically jump up in age one year from the day before our birthday to the birthday, but that the age advancement is a seamless continual event.

Some writers have described the Ds as separate, even w/ chasms in between, but this is highly flawed for many reasons. Dimensional learning overlaps & occurs gradually. It is much like taking university courses. We may have completed one area of study, even excelling in it, are in the middle of another, have yet to begun another subject, & need remedial lessons in yet another area!!!

We don’t jump from one D to the other. This misconception is exacerbated by the ladder illustration of the Ds that some favor. This ladder concept is particularly flawed, because our dimensional journey isn’t just increasing dimensionally, but in expanding. As we appreciate 4D we also expand to 2D. As we expand to 5D we also expand to 1D. We do increase our frequency, but this is expansive, not a one way movement.

Dimensional Awareness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...497#post277497 (5D)
You always say what I mean better than I do lol. Thanks