Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Experiencer

any accodental non-linear time travelera here?

Has anyone experienced something, where your universe changes without you consciosly changing it? For example, you wake up one day and your hair is read instead of brown. Where you go to a dimension where your memory differs from reality? I don't mean remembering something wrong, I'm talkin about actual time travel.

I've had couple times where I for example, made the bed and seconds later I look at my chair and the covers are still there. Also, i remember filling up my water bottle and suddenly it's empty againn

(Just read my examples and damn I live a healthy life.)
Old 28-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
It has no worth, when you don't know, what happened. Only thing i see as important is when you are aware of process and can be repeated.

I heard about people changing eye colors, but not aware how they do it.

In second case it could be some kind of mind play. You jump in your mind to something that didn't happened and you are sure it did and see later it didn't. It happened also to me, when furious and confused.
Old 29-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Experiencer

No worth maybe. Interesting? Definitely. It also tells a lot about your ability to travel through time and might progress to you doing it intentionally.

Of course it might be mind play. Most of what we think is something spiritual is mind play. But it's an interesting thought to play with.
Old 29-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Experiencer
I sure could use that kind of ability to get some answers i am searching for.

In that case, what actually changes? What is this level, where is then everything defined? I find it fascinating.
Old 29-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Experiencer

I didn't understand your last question. What do you meän more specifically?
Old 29-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Experiencer

I didn't understand your last question. What do you meän more specifically?
Old 29-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Experiencer
There is change of something, that is already defined. What then changes so you see that differently? Speaking about hairs. They are brown and become red. What is it that changed, definition of your hairs or you start to live different life? Speaking from physical point of view.
Old 30-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
There is change of something, that is already defined. What then changes so you see that differently? Speaking about hairs. They are brown and become red. What is it that changed, definition of your hairs or you start to live different life? Speaking from physical point of view.

I've got a theory that an awful lot of what we see is self-generated rather than what is 'there'. Kinda like, you turn on a movie projector and then see an image on the wall and get lost in it. But here your brain is generating images on the fly... Mostly you are lost in it because everyone else is also lost in similar movies and we like to do as others are doing. This ties into the concept of maya rather well.

Accordingly if you change the film slightly you might see a different color hair...

Of course nothing precludes the idea of parallel dimensions (e.g. different places in time or different lives) in all that, because if you step into a parallel dimension you might also find yourself with a slightly different film than you had before, with hair color changes and maybe some other stuff. So the film and the new life may be things you might decide to classify separately that are nonetheless operating in tandem.
Old 30-05-2017, 05:48 AM
Experiencer
Ok, thanks for sharing. I will try that. I find it important, how you access to some sort of informations, many times is it, that you can visualise in some other co-related method like this, watching movie, directing your movie that you will watch. Worth to try. Energy seems right.

I am not too obsessed with parallel stuff, it is just something kepps bothering me and don't leave me to be in peace, so im exploring options.

I don't care about hair color either, i like it black, i have other interests.
Old 30-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Guide

it happened to me once, in the last 6 months, or so?

on my way to the grocery store, i usually pass by a shrub that is usually taller than me. one day, i pass by it, and it was shorter than my knees. -nobody is interested in trimming this bush, so that wasn't what happened. PLUS, the next day, the shrub was back to its regular size [of being taller than me] ... so yea.

i'm just upset i didnt have the camera on me to take a picture [mostly for myself]