Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2013, 06:14 PM
keith95843

Quite spirit guide

I dont seem to be connecting to my guides should i ask for new ones or how should i proceed

Fight Love Live
Old 19-02-2013, 06:49 PM
BlueOwl

Keep trying, for some it can take a lot of time. Ask your spirit guide to give you signs to let you know they are there. Meditate if your not already and talk to them often but certainly don't give up. x
Old 19-02-2013, 09:56 PM
GuiYoM

Do you notice something inside you ? Sometime its a good reminder of theirs presence.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:00 AM
indubidably

Don't give up. It took me awhile to figure out how to communicate with them. Try to find the method that you are most comfortable with. Personally, I write letters to my Spirit Guide and my Guardian Angel usually asking them for guidance and thanking them. Give it a try! :')
Old 21-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Guide
Hi! I got a kick out of your post about trading them in for new ones. That's so funny to me (I'm a Gemini)! No, but seriously, your lead guide is with you for life, from my understanding. Some of the others can come and go. I would verbally announce a request for the first letter of your Lead Guide's name, prior to getting out of bed. So, everyday, request to be shown the first letter of his/her name. Then you will start to see how one letter just pops out throughout the day. When you get the drift, (and the guide will keep showing it until you request the second letter). Keep doing this until you get a name. Every day, always request that the word 'Finish' come up during the day several times when your Guide is done giving you letters. For example, say before getting out of bed: " I ask my Lead guide to show me throughout the day what the first letter of his/her name is. And as a sign of a completed name, show me the word 'Finish' throughout the day. Thank you" It works, but you just need to stay aware! Then let us know the name and how long it took you, OK?
Old 21-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Master

Try and wonder that perhaps they are quiet for a reason, that they want your earthly growth to bring you into balance. It is important to connect with the earth energy as well as your high vibrations and I think - operative word: think - that sometimes they are quiet so you can engage with the self and the higher vibrations. I hope you can trust that they know best.
Old 27-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Master

Lack of contact with the spirit guides can have several causes. You might not be ready spiritually. You might be listening for a voice in the air rather than in your mind. There might be an actual block, although this seem to be rare. You might need to find a place of quiet solitide so you can distance yourself from all the every day noice - and that includes tv, computers and people near you. At least for a little while.

Asking for new ones is downright absurd. I have never met a guide who had a problem communicating from its side - and I have met many.
Old 27-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Master

I disagree WhiteWarrior about guides having trouble communicating. I think it could be really hard for some of them to get through to us and they have to try all sorts of different angles to reach us, given the amount of noise and stuff we have in our worlds. And we make it so hard for them to reach us at times!

Asking for new ones is def not a good idea, the new ones will come when they are ready.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I disagree WhiteWarrior about guides having trouble communicating. I think it could be really hard for some of them to get through to us and they have to try all sorts of different angles to reach us, given the amount of noise and stuff we have in our worlds. And we make it so hard for them to reach us at times!

Asking for new ones is def not a good idea, the new ones will come when they are ready.

I may have worded myself in an awkward way. I agreee that it often is hard for them to reach us. But the reason in this lies as you say in interference and our inability to listen or to believe what we hear, rather in their general ability to use their 'spirit radio' - this I have never encountered.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Soul whispers

My experience with guides is similar, they tend not to speak to me but I am aware of their presence. Their main communication is through feeling and gestures and I tend to find that they work with me like an extension of myself.

Also I was talking to a Life between Life practitioner about my issue and she told me about session with a client who had a similar issue. Her client was concerned that all her friends seem to have very open relationships with their guides, but the clients was very quite. When she did a LBL session with the client they found that it was that she was far more advanced than her friends and didn't the guides input to such a degree.

I've come to think if you are open and follow your souls guidance, your guide will contact you if they need to.

Love & light