Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Gaspeite

...I managed to buy this one a minute or so ago. I was most eager to get this one because it helps with things associated with poor digestion/poor appetite, etc. I'd be happy to have the help with the 'high metabolism' too... Perhaps it will help me to let go of things (not physical things necessarily, but other 'things' and move on...).

Old 11-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Question: Kapitan_Prien Are these your very well formed, written and image articles?.. If so I't might be a good idea to place your signature or within the heading (by line) on the article itself..
Old 11-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Kapitan_Prien

No they're not. They're excerpts from 'The Book of Stones' by the Heaven and Earth Jewelry company (Robert Simmons) that Topaz mentioned in her one thread.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
Just wondering, Because in the past I've attempted to do the same thing at various forums and sites.. However, I ran into issues where.. I was re-posting copy written articles.. which is illegal..

So might be a good idea to send an email to the author asking permission to post these articles or you may end up posting a direct link to the article instead.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Well that's where my problem lies actually - I can't really post a link because the site itself is commercial...so I'm stuck between a rock and hard place so to speak. I would like to post a link to the site where they have the full list of metaphysical properties, but because it is commercial...I'm stuck.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
Re:

Is this what your asking for?.. Direct link the page you posted above..

Gaspeite

Then you have the full list of stones:

Articles On Stones

I think what your running into is that the forums has its security link option set very high just as a warning to others as to let them know that they are leaving the forum site to a possible untrusted alternate site.. But clearly this site is very reputable and trusted..
Old 11-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Kapitan_Prien

No - what I was actually trying to explain is because of this site's rules I was put in a rather difficult position.

One of the rules was about posting commercial links (not supposed to do that)...but, personally, I feel that makes it difficult to share information in many subjects not just with stones and crystals (but also essential oils, herbs, healing remedies, online health stores, etc.)
Old 11-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Very well. Then this is an issue with the forum and not what your attempting to do.. But basically your bypassing the system's rules in order to achieve your results.

I'll not comment any farther. (nothing against you)
Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Master
Sigh.......I think people should loosen up, that info it out there on the internet that Kapitan posted, so really anyone can find it I find nothing wrong with what Kapitan does. Kapitan by the way what a lovely stone.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Thanks Spiritlite. I'm eager to use this because in the description it also mentioned about assisting one to integrate into the body - so I figured it would be very helpful for helping myself since I didn't reincarnate by birth. Perhaps that is why I was drawn to it in the first place.

It also seems like a rather helpful stone with 'changes/transition' too.