Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-02-2011, 03:29 PM
LoopyLou

Angel1 Flashes of blue light

Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure which if this is the best area to post my question on but here goes...
I've been spiritually aware for the past 10 years. I don't see or hear spirit but I "know" they are there and I am keen to develop my abilities. For the past few weeks I've been seeing flashes of beautiful blue light in my vision. it's quite sporadic and they are only very small flashes (often quite low down near the floor) but I wondered if anyone had experienced this or could suggest what it might be (hopefully not a vision impairement ;)!!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Ascender
This happens to me also. I do work with the Arch Angels and very often call upon Michael for protection. This is what i put it down too anyway.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 AM
AngelBreeze

*~~ *~~ LoopyLou *~~ *~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure which if this is the best area to post my question on but here goes...
I've been spiritually aware for the past 10 years. I don't see or hear spirit but I "know" they are there and I am keen to develop my abilities. For the past few weeks I've been seeing flashes of beautiful blue light in my vision. it's quite sporadic and they are only very small flashes (often quite low down near the floor) but I wondered if anyone had experienced this or could suggest what it might be (hopefully not a vision impairement ;)!!!!!

Archangel (\o/) Michael

Warm greetings, LoopyLou!

For quite a number of years I also have experienced what you are describing. In doing research on this phenomenon I have found out that the flashes of light are angelic beings who are announcing their visit at the place where the flash appears.

You can tell from what Order of angels they belong to by their color and depth of color. For example, the blue that you, as well as I have seen, indicates it is Archangel Michael. His color ray is blue. To me, he appears as a quick flash of intense blue light on the walls or on an open space in the house. I have also seen a deep beautiful green colored flash of light which means that Archangel Raphael was here. Green is his color ray of healing. I have also seen white flashes of light which indicate a high level being. And then there are yellow flashes which mean an angel. However, there are times when I see a dark purple color for an instant and that is indicative of a very high angelic being. The same for a more intense white color which means they are even of a higher order with more purity reflected in such a brilliance as theirs.

In the world of Spirit, God's angels can be identified by their radiance and intensity of their color. The lesser the color, the lesser evolved the angel or being. The more intense the color, the more evolved they are. And the brilliant shining color of angels means they are of a very high spiritual order such as the Cherubim and the Seraphim. Although these two Orders of angels are not known to make Earthly appearances except perhaps in extreme cases when God calls them forward to do a task that takes their special energies and expertise.

And yes, the flashes are quite sporadic and one never knows exactly when they are going to appear. They just do when they wish to let one know they are there. It has happened for so long a time to me that I consider it almost second nature to see them. At times after I see the flashes of light, I also hear a loud ringing in my ear. This too, I have read, is indicative of angels who are 'uploading' spiritual information unto one and that is the method they use because of the high frequency and pitch of the sound, which makes perfectly good sense since they vibrate at a very high rate themselves.

By all means, let us know what else you have seen or the frequency of these flashes of light. Perhaps we can get a consensus going as to the times they appear, and/or the hour, day, etc. so we can pool our research together on this. Anyone else who has experienced this phenomenon, please feel free to join in and relate your story to us.

Thanks again for your message! And have a wonderful day!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Master
there are a great many who appear as blue light, Micheal among them...welcome to the forum btw...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 05-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Ascender
Hi All

Angelbreeze

Wow thanks for that information it was really interesting.

I too have seen these flashes of light and colour, blue , silver and brilliant white - some of them accompanied by the high pitched ringing in the ear but also an inner truth rung through me as i had been thinking upon something when this happened, asked a question and felt the answer that i already knew was correct as all this was happening - i guess what im saying is i felt it course through me.

They have all been beautiful events unfolding in my life - love each one of them

Thanks for sharing and the information

Is there a silver Ray by the way?

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi All

Angelbreeze

I too have seen these flashes of light and colour, blue , silver and brilliant white - some of them accompanied by the high pitched ringing in the ear but also an inner truth rung through me as i had been thinking upon something when this happened, asked a question and felt the answer that i already knew was correct as all this was happening - i guess what im saying is i felt it course through me.

They have all been beautiful events unfolding in my life - love each one of them

that Sound is literally the voice of God, not anyone downloading, but the Spirit, the Holy Sound, the Shabda...it is most often accompanied by a blue light, which is the white light filtering through the mental plane, whereby it becomes blue...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 05-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Ascender
thanks Shabby

I think i will agree with that too

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Remembering Sophia

Hey hey everyone,

I originally posted to the aura forum the following post:

***I am not very good at seeing auras. Usually when I can see them, it’s only the etheric aura. Rarely am I able to see colors in the aura, and it’s usually only on people I have been practicing on for a while. One thing I can do is sense spirits. I work in a hospital, and when people are nearing their passing I usually feel many spirits around them, waiting to greet them. Recently I tried to view the auras of those I felt these visitors around, and I see a very large, bright aura with sparkles twinkling randomly. Since I am so new at viewing auras, and not so good at it, I was wondering if anyone else has seen this around those ready to move on? Any information you have on this would be helpful and much appreciated.***

Maybe the sparkles come from the angels coming to greet them? Most information I have seen about this type of thing states that the sparkles come from the person’s energy expanding, but the presence of angles might contribute to it.

I occasionally see white sparkles out of the corner of my eye, and I have always felt that it was a higher being around me. When I see ghosts they are in the form of a mist or a shadow figure, or I just sense their energy.

I also see different color sparkles sometimes when I meditate. White, gold, and violet are the most common colors, though sometimes I see blue as well. Maybe these are angels around? I have never called on angels to communicate, but I do believe they are always around us.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 PM
LoopyLou

Fish

Thanks for the replies everyone. It's been happening in the house mainly - a lot in the hall outside my childrens' bedrooms and I did wonder if it might be Michael as I do ask him for protection for me and the family. I don't hear any sounds yet though. They are very small lights and I guess I was wondering (and hoping) if they might develop into something more? I know / trust that the angels (and other spirits) are around me but I can't see them or hear them and I feel impatient as I want to be able to! If I ask questions, i usually get a response in my head - and if I get a gut feeling about something I am trying to act on it more of late. I used to think it was just my imagination but I am starting to realise that it is much more than that and it is VERY exciting! My solar plexus is going nuts - loads of butterflies in my tummy!!!
It's nice to know that others have had the same experiences and I am just going to try to talk more to spirit and meditate more (and try so hard to fit that in around looking after two very small children!) and ask for things to develop which I know they will now - as the time becomes right.
x
Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 PM
AngelBreeze

*~~ *~~ Loveyduck *~~ *~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi All

Angelbreeze

You're very welcome!

Yes, that is great! The high-pitched sound is indeed attributed to God's angels.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

Since God has given His angels charge over us, they can speak to us in this manner and since angels are designed to be the messengers of God we are thus able to hear them in this way when they wish to disseminate information unto us. They can also be heard to speak normally at times when we need to hear them that way as well. Since the high-pitched sound cannot readily be understood in and by itself, the thought will come, in time, as to what the angel wished to convey to us. But at other times it can also come immediately.

And again, you are most welcome! Feel free to ask me anytime!

If you see a Silver ray, it could also mean a very high spiritual figure, just as a Gold ray would be. Anything within the white range is a being of complete purity and great advancement. Gold is royal and nevertheless of course, of a very high order.

Have a Truly Blessed Day!