Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 13-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey L,

Forgot to mention a very interesting meditation I had. A.E. Koeting has a video on YT in which he summons all nine crowned kings...I couldn't even watch the whole video because I was entranced and trying to channel the spirits he was calling, which is very draining. I'm still up in the air about how I feel about Koeting. His videos sometimes look scripted out and just for show, but I did watch a seminar he held regarding the 9 crowned kings and he seemed pretty for-real in that video. Anyways...during his conjuring of the kings, I did some automatic writing and here's what I came up with (I had to translate, when I do automatic writing, its so sloppy I can barely read it...

King Piamon - pledge to me your faithfulness and I will grant you music...write a song for me (I'm a singer/songwriter/musician, btw)

Vine - I'm not yours to call upon, leave me alone. (ouch!)

Beleth - Watch for me in the shadows and fear not...dedication...call my legion (he didn't say which one, so that confused me)

Belial - Be quiet and listen, you don't strive for godliness, this is your weakness. Learn Witch, learn now

Bael - Intuition through will...I am at your side...fear not Witch, you are god. I see your weakness is your distraction. Look at the cat - she talks to you (must have been referring to the cat face which is one of three that he possesses

When I'm ready, I'll watch more of that specific video and see what other messages I'm given.

All he best,
Deja
Old 14-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Lepus

Hello

Yes, it can be overwhelming sometimes trying to learn all different magickal systems. I took a step back and focused on traditional witchcraft, ceremonial magick, and the Goetia. However, I need to look up books on the Goetia - and I was thinking of buying both The Lesser Key of Solomon: Book 1, the Goetia - Aleister Crowley and A Modern Goetic Grimoire - Rufus Opus.

Tarot reading is great for divination, I'd say go for it and start doing tarot. I need more practice in my end but I have done readings before using the celtic cross spread. My intuition isn't that great though, which could explain why I have been getting dreams about black cats. Cats in dreams symbolize femininity and intuition. I need to get in touch with my intuition more often it seems. Or it can be Bael trying to contact me.

Start with Vassago for pathworking the Goetia. He is described in the Lesser Key of Solomon a prince "of a good nature" and of the "same nature as Agares". He rules twenty-six legions of spirits, and is summoned to tell magicians of past and future events, and locate lost objects. He's really not that menacing as oppose to the other 'demons'.

I haven't watched EA Koetting's videos for a long time now. I've seen him invoke Bael once and I wasn't really that impressed. But that is not to say you should disregard any of his videos. He does have some informative videos. But I prefer to get my hands on the aforementioned books on the Goetia. I'll go watch his video you mentioned.

I haven't received any signs of Bael as of late.

Thank you for sharing the messages.

By the way, there's this channel on YouTube who dedicates her videos on the Goetia and sometimes invoking demons. Her name is Orlee Stewart. If you're interested check her videos.

Lepus
Old 20-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Lepus,

That is so bizarre that you mentioned Vessago! I have the kindle edition of Allister Crowley's Goetia and Vassago is described as an "angelic ruler of the Tarot..." you hit the nail on the head!

Your cat dreams can very easily be Bael trying to contact you. Remember that automatic writing I did, and Bael told me to "look to the cat?" You should definitely be writing those dreams down as soon as you awake, so you can remember more details. I bet Bael is hiding some important knowledge regarding the Goetia in your dreams!

I'm finding a lot of good literature on Kindle Unlimited. It's part of amazon and is free for the first month and then 9.99 afterwards. I'm probably going to keep it for another month before I cancel because there is a veritable plethora of occult books you can read for free before you buy them.

I'm going to keep working on tarot and hopefully get up the nerve to conjure Vassago. Thanks again for the tip.

I think I know the girl you are speaking about on Youtube...yes, Orlee Stewart.
I have been watching her videos!

Guess that's all for now. Blessed Be!
Deja
Old 26-11-2018, 05:18 AM
Lepus

Hello

Sorry for the late reply. Busy week and weekend. I also found out one of the members of the pagan community passed away. She was the first person I looked up on Youtube to learn more about Wicca back in high school. I'm still in shock and cannot believe it. Her channel name is tiptoechick.

I need to start writing down my dreams. Today I had an eerie dream of a doll. I remember that I needed this doll in order to advance or I'll be dead. I was outside in two apartment buildings at midnight. There I saw bottles on a window containing ingredients. I've read war water on one of the bottles. The other kind of resemble vitamin bottles but it contained a mixture of herbs. And from another window was a scroll. I did manage to open it but the message was unclear when I woke up. Anyway I remember seeing a flashback of how I would of end up being shot if I didn't carry this voodoo doll. I thought it was strange. The scenario felt dark and mysterious.

Awesome. Happy reading!

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 26-11-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lepus!

No worries, I've been crazy busy too. Who crossed over?
Was it someone I would know through youtube?

I feel obligated to retract my earlier statement about E.A. Koetting.
I did get some useful information from him, but he clearly is a very unbalanced person with a possible sociopathic naricissistic disorder, and he's aways promoting his courses (which are crazy expensive) and never answers a question directly. I think the chick with the green hair is much more down to earth.

Wow, that was a weird dream. I know that buildings, not homes, represent seeking acknowledgement in you work environment. If you live in a building and it is your home, it could relate to your physical body or dwelling of your soul. The herbs and scroll remind me of the pursuit of magick, but I don't know why there was war water. I'm also thinking that the voodoo doll is a form of protection you feel you need from a nasty person, being, spirit, elemental...etc.

Are you following all the protection protocols when you work with the Goetia? It is important because any evocation can seem to have successfully connected you to the demon you MEANT to be evocating, but other entities can slip in not leave when you open the circle, and start causing havoc in your life.

I've been practicing my meditation and visualization, so that it's easier to open myself up to the energy around me and stregnthen my psychic abilities. I am still relearning how to use my intuition to read the tarot cards as I used to be able to. Vassego can help me with all of this, and I'm planning on evoking him tomorrow morning, because my kids will be in school and my boyfriend is working...no interruptions.

I came across a money spell that I plan on doing from this Thursday till next Thursday once a day. It does, however require a small amount of blood, I've got finger lancets...I'm a little hesitant, but I know that blood is a powerful magickal tool, and I only used it once before (except for the menstral blood) when I was being attacked emotionally, legally and financially by someone, and I just had to stop them. It was the only time I used malicious magick but it was in self defense. What do you think?

Let me now how the dream diary is going. I think your dreams might be clairvoyant if you can find their meanings.

Blessed be,
Deja
Old 04-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Lepus

Hello

A YouTuber that goes by the name TipToeChick. I used to watch her videos back when I got into Wicca. I even joined her website that consisted a forum to communicate with her and other like-minded individuals. But for some reason she took it down, and several days later after she took down her website, she stopped uploaded videos due to the Internet becoming toxic especially in social networks and the YouTube community. Anyway, I was surprised about the accident that took her life. So I made sure to burn a candle in her name. It was during that night when I had that eerie dream, strangely enough.

I've also noticed his books are expensive and any courses that he performs for clients or apprentices are well above one-thousand dollars. Some people went further calling him a charlatan. I'm not sure how I feel about that one. But I always thought 'become a living god' was a bit pretentious. Ironically he couldn't get past through police once when he was detained.

Another YouTube channel to watch is Indigo Priestess. She covers topics on ancient gods and answers questions from public chat sometimes making a video on it for an elaborate answer. There's also Michael W. Ford but I don't know much about his work. I think he covers mostly on luciferian and satanism including topics on the kabbalah such as the qliphoth. Orlee stewart is down to Earth; she made an appearance in EA Koetting's channel twice. She does live rituals and covers on various topics on the occult.

Thanks for the interpretation. I thought the doll was something to look after, maybe an enemy? The ingredients might've been there for use to destroy my enemy that's embodied in a doll. Otherwise that person (enemy) could've killed me. But I don't think I have any enemies. None that I know of. I guess I need to be wary with my surroundings and the people that I hang out with.

Yes, I do have a few ways to remove lesser entities and residual energies. The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram should suffice. But I could try using sage, spellwork, or herbs for banishing. You can also trap them in a mirror box.

I need to make time for visualization and meditation. I might pickup on it when my schedule is cleared. How did the evokation go? When trying to work with a specific demon I always draw the sigil and stare at it until my vision gets blurry. When that occurs start vibrating the name. You can also say the demon's enn when calling him. Then when you feel that he's around say your intention. This can be done in a circle with candles burning in a dark quiet room.

There are other ways to draw money without using blood. I don't hesitate on using malicious Magick. I have several books that covers that topic including a section of spells that harm your enemies. I have death spells on my tablet. No I wouldn't go there, but I was curious enough to download that app.

Most of my dreams are a reflection of my waking life.

Lepus
Old 05-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Lepus

Hello

Today I had a dream of toads in a swamp. I remember picking them up from the muddy waters. I've looked up the meaning of it and I was relieved the dream was a positive message. It was a clairvoyant message for the future it seems because I am in the process of completing projects. And that's what toad in a swamp means in a dream. Another thing I've read that stood out to me is men would dream of toads while women dream of frogs. I thought that was interesting. By the way, I've actually held toads before in real life at the park from this past summer.

I took this test on philosophy. Here are my results:

Ego is pretty high!

Lepus