Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-02-2011, 09:54 PM
stephen1964

help

I am fairly new to Spiritual Forums, i just want to know can anybody tell me how to cleanse and activate a rose crystal
Old 10-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Master
Bury it and say a cleansing ritual of your choice and unbury her 24 hours later
If you can find a small waterfall of put her under your tap for five mintues htat will cleanse her.
Putting her in sun is good, but not too hot.
putting her under moon light is good anytime and any amount
Sage her.
Spiritlite
Old 10-02-2011, 10:48 PM
spirit72

I was told to put mine in a running fresh water stream for 5 minuets...then leave it on your window ledge on a full moon over night to recharge...

Or you can bury them is sea salt... And wash under the tap...
Old 11-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Experiencer
One thing is clear.. We all have different views on how one should cleanse minerals and crystals.. I've even been asked by Rock & Gem magazine to write an article on cleansing your minerals.. The issues was.. I couldn't fit everything I wanted or had to say in less the 30 words.. Clearly a lopsided attempted to get me to write something for them.. or the just didn't care for my views on "how to" cleanse the minerals.

But first and foremost, one must realize where the rock, minerals and crystal came. Mother earth.. what forces created these crystals.. heat, presure etc.. I guess you can tell I take more of a scientific approach to the cystals and their properties.

Once you've established what minerals you have, is always a good thing to find out if in fact the minerals can be cleansed under water, or in salt. I'm personally opposed to anything dealing with the treatment of your minerals when it comes to salt..

But typically one would or can cleanse minerals in cool to cold running (filtered) mineral water.. natural spring water bottled (chilled) or at the stream itself. this must be preformed for at least 5 mins but can go all night if one would wish it.. The point of this is the lower the minerals temperature.. thus making the minerals grow and thrive..

Assume for a moment what "crystals" are.. like snow flakes.. crystals form in the right conditions (chilled or cold) but granted this process takes millions of years.. Unless your a chemist.

I've very fortunate to have or be able to access a natural spring in the mountains of North carolina.. Thus I'm currently working on a pouch one can use to "dip" sort of speak their minerals into the water. After cleansing, pat dry with a soft towel or shammy.. or even allow to air dry. (out of the sun light)

Also, One might even try the lesser approach by using nothing more then sand. Finely grained and very dry sand. I have even heard (but never attempted) One can place the stones/crystal in a leather pouch which can or should be sealed completely and simply burred in the yard.. Just don't forget where to burred them.

Minerals should be cleans at least once a month due to the moons cycle.. and should be ready in advanced to the full moon... so cleanse a few days before the full moon.

The stone/crystal should be placed in a window or between the window and screen (especially during winter months) cold air and wind will not harm the crystals, yet heat and sun light will. So just remember to remove the crystal in the morning before you leave the home.

The most important thing to remember here, is the issue if the mineral can be cleansed.. some minerals, (if placed into water, salt ect) will start the mineral to decompose.. even the suns raise will cause the stone/crystal to fade (if left in the sun to long)
Old 11-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Mata Das

offer it to Ma

set it on a sri yantra or in front of picture of Ma Lakshmi, ask her with your heart to accept it as an offering, then wait silently a few minutes, she will accept it and when she does her spiritual energy will enter the chrystal, causing any negative karma to release from it. this is called prasadam. one can do this with food also. offer to Ma, wait, then she blesses leaves spiritual subtlety lingering in the food, then eat.
anything i say is subject to complete irrationality as I am touched with hyper-love and my heart has sunk by brain.
~your servant
Mata Das