Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-08-2015, 01:30 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
But surely akashic records are just glorified memories?

Who knows. But don't call me shirley
Old 09-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Knower

the akashic records are much much more than just memories... it is your entire past, present and future..... everything you have done, thought and will do is there
Old 09-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNationalist?
I prefer to bi-locate and stroll through the akashic records while channeling Tesla who is channeling Plato who is bi-locating and walking next to me through the akashic records room. Way way way way way easier than lucid dream pseudo-time travelling.

sounds like an adventure ..... take me along next time you go !
Old 10-08-2015, 05:27 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
sounds like an adventure ..... take me along next time you go !

I'll have to ask the Pleiadians to pick you up.
Old 18-09-2015, 02:14 PM
voljen

I think you can do so think a lot about it and in your dreams it will come.
Old 21-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Knower
Akashic records? I'm not very familiar with the Akashic records but I've read that it holds records of the past, almost like a book/movie or something similar to that. You can access past events, see passed family members, the universe before there was life on earth (I think) and stuff like that. You can even see into the future and see the outcome of the future through specific choices made; the future is not fixed and is ever changing and is affected by choices made. Edgar Cayce was able to access the Akashic records by going into a trance/meditational (if that's even a word) state, hence why he had made predictions about the future, some were wrong because of the choices made I'm pretty sure. He has also wrote books about the real life of Jesus and I wouldn't doubt he got the information to write them from the Akashic records.

If you want to know more, just google about the Akashic records and what it is.
Old 21-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emporroll1
I was just wondering if it is feasible to time travel within your own mind? I'm not that familiar with spirit science and whatnot.

Absolutely.
I've done it many times and then was able to do research and verify what I saw recorded and written down.
Remote Viewing is a form of this and you can prove it to yourself with practice and dedication.
These days I assist others to go back into previous lifetimes to glean useful information or even into the future.

(Having said all that I should say that All Time and Space is NOW, but as humans we perceive it in a linear fashion which makes it APPEAR as Past, Present or Future. That becomes more clear later with more experience though)
Old 21-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Who knows. But don't call me shirley
Hahaha! Thanks for the Grin and chuckle!
Old 29-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

if time is linear and is one dimensional one could presumably wrap it into a ball of 'string ' with no size , a 'singularity' which nicely explains how the past ,future, and present can be one and the same, but this is just yibberish, yes we repeat actions as individuals and groups, which confirms we are just running programs,sure i understand how realative time can slow/ accelerate , it's just those dreams/ ideas i get that cannot be explained by wish fulfillment, and happen ,that spook me,
Old 29-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Pathfinder

or is it ? (was/will) yibberish that is ,was or will be? but seriously when i have experianced nothingness time has always ticked on, forwards