Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Knower
Lightbulb Natural Laws: Paranormal and the Supernatural

“The most beautiful experience we can have, is the mysterious.”
Albert Einstein (1931)

There are many accounts of what people deemed paranormal and the supernatural which have been reported since the dawn of man, some kept alive through myths, and tribal stories, others are written and pictorial accounts which still survive our turbulent history.

I am going not going to give a detailed account by account of the various aspects of these subjects but I shall place the following before you:

Time Travel:

There are a number of recurrent factors in time phenomena. These include:

1. A ‘silvery light’, which seems to be present during the time-slip, irrespective of the actual weather conditions obtaining.
2. An unusual silence, outside noises seeming to fade during the slip
3. An apparent distortion of the planes in the scene viewed
4. A trigger or threshold factor, setting the experience in motion
5. A feeling of physical unease or malaise in the percipient, preceding the beginning of the experience
6. Distortion of sound or speed, where present during the incident
7. Abruptness of onset and termination of the experience

The Spiritual

Until the people of the world realise that they are souls and not physical bodies, they are going through life completely indifferent to reality; they are living in the shadows and chasing illusions. It is only when they become aware of their real selves, their spiritual natures that they come face to face with reality. To find yourself is the object of all earthly life, because once you find yourselves you will then, if you are wise, proceed to develop that divinity which lies within you.
It is mostly true that in your world people do not find themselves, and are unaware or their spiritual nature until some sorrow or tragedy touches them. It is only in the darkness of life that light in found.

Supernatural

Too often we see only what we expect to see: our view of the world is restricted by the blinkers of limited experience.

There are natural laws at play here, many in our lives live by manmade laws and construct illusions and artificial environments for ourselves and many deem these are our reality and very few see beyond those constructions which provide barriers to the real reality that lies beyond. Yet as with time travel and time slips it breaks through this self constructed reality and sometimes some pay attention and others it is an event that mutes them since it is beyond any experience they have had before.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Knower
I love what you said in the spiritual paragraph. You're so right. Many people are ignorant of the fact we're all spiritual beings. The world is such a dark place right now. I can't help think how much better it would be if everyone knew about the spiritual truths. Sadly many are blind and uninterested to even hear about it.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
1. A ‘silvery light’, which seems to be present during the time-slip, irrespective of the actual weather conditions obtaining.
2. An unusual silence, outside noises seeming to fade during the slip
3. An apparent distortion of the planes in the scene viewed
4. A trigger or threshold factor, setting the experience in motion
5. A feeling of physical unease or malaise in the percipient, preceding the beginning of the experience
6. Distortion of sound or speed, where present during the incident
7. Abruptness of onset and termination of the experience

I experienced all of the above on my piece of land once. My land used to be a corner of a much larger farm, but its shape is not great for large machines, so the farmer sold it cheap. I bought it, with the intention of turning it into a little paradise for all the wildlife and wild flowers. It was after I'd been up there working quite few times, always with the sense of being watched and tested, that this experience came along one time when I went up on my own. Somewhere between your points 5 and 7, I received some knowledge/guidance which I can only describe as coming from the land itself. It was showing me what I had to do to help it restore its balance after years and years of being subjected to intensive agriculture (no, simply leaving it to do its own thing is not the answer, once the biodiversity has been stripped, it is vulnerable to infestation from one or two invasive species and diversity will not return without some form of intervention).

I'm not quite sure I'd call the experience 'time travel'. Perhaps the closest widely recognised parallel might be the concept of being 'pixie led', except that in my experience, although there was a clear sense that I was not in charge, I didn't feel like anything was trying to mess with me. The nearest 'earthly' equivalent to how I was made to feel by these spirits, whatever they were, was like when you meet a new girlfriend's dad for the first time. The dad subtly hints by nothing more than his 'vibes' that he'll rip your arms and legs off if you hurt his daughter, but he is prepared to give you a chance to be an extra protector of her, as long as you behave in the way he thinks you should.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBrit
I love what you said in the spiritual paragraph. You're so right. Many people are ignorant of the fact we're all spiritual beings. The world is such a dark place right now. I can't help think how much better it would be if everyone knew about the spiritual truths. Sadly many are blind and uninterested to even hear about it.

I so agree, the material and other 'distractions' that help or hinder our soul goals are not the point of our incarnation.
I wish more people could understand the soul is eternal and the body is transient. When I do soul purpose readings for friends, they want to know if they are going to win the lottery or find some good luck, rather than understand their soul purpose goals that once they realize them, their life will become clearer rather than fighting what they had chosen to learn!