Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

entity in home only tries to harm my x-boyfriend

Hi,

I once saw an entity floating on my celing during my first astral projection last thanksgiving. I havent seen him again. He was all black and when I asked him what he wanted, he slowly turned his head and pointed at me. I told him I wasnt afraid of him and he vanished. Notjimg else has happened. Recently, my ex has been hanging out and occasionaly spends the night (dont judge, we were together for 10 years, and we still hang out) anyway, he told me he has been attacked a few times from a dark "thing" at night. He doesnt know what it looks like except it was dark. I explained to him I have never had a problem, and suggested it was sleep paralysis, but he is certain it was real, i dont have much else, but am curious why something would bother him and leave me alone? Any thoughts? Thanks!
Old 08-06-2014, 07:17 AM
primrose

It isn't clear to me whether this happens to him at your place or his? If it is your place it could be the same one that you saw and vanquished. It has left you alone because it couldn't scare you. What kind of attacks is it doing to your ex? He should banish this entity, and cleanse the bedroom.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

It happens at my house. However, I think it might be something tbat follows him. He also had that happen to him when we lives together in a different home. He says that something is holding him down and he starts choking. That is why I suggestned sleep paralysis. But I still dont know who or whay I saw at the ceiling...I WAS frightened, but from doing research on astral projecting, it says to not let them know you are afraid...Im even surprised I even remembered that and even had the courage to speak with him, since I.was so nervous since it was my first ap, and never saq something out of.this world before, except a spirit running across a road, which wa somehow more frightening.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:23 AM
primrose

It happens at your place, and it happened when you lived together elsewhere, it is possible it follows you and doesn't like him. I would do a thorough cleansing of your house. You did the right thing in saying you weren't afraid of it.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

Thanks primrose. I always thought something was following him...
Old 09-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Master
You need to burn sage in every corner of your house and call upon Archangel Michael and all the Archangels to guard every window and every door. You need to ask Archangel Michael to remove anything that is not of the highest of Love and Light. And please ask for him to protect yourself and your ex-boyfriend as well.

I suggest white sage.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/Ar...Your-Life.aspx
Old 11-06-2014, 02:01 AM
Experiencer

Thans guys! Will sage the house
Old 14-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Seeker

well it could either be you or him.
truth is, no one knows for sure.
if an enemy cannot attack you, it will attack your heart
it remains with power as long as the slightest fear remains in you or your loved ones.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Chirpyrosa

Ive met 'some' at waking state.

Its because of this that ive never attempted 'astral travelling'

I didn't wish to bump into those dark entities.

But, in truth, I believe in harmony. I am harmonious with them because they are 'black' in colour.

I call it 'the colour of my spirit' and I have seen some blue entities too, all in waking state.

I have not had to 'banish' them because we are aligned in harmony.

I do not mind any other colours.