Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I simply meant to say that I agreed with the statement you made. I will be careful in the future about saying right and wrong; at least in regards to yours or other peoples post. Thank your for pointing that out.

Peace and Light,
SC
~smiles~ And my intent was not to correct you or for you to change how you choose to speak.

My eastern journey has hilighted that it's common among humans to classify things as right or wrong, when all we are doing is agreeing with something we have no proof if it is right or wrong.

As in, there is an unawareness of the words we use to communicate, when the words we use are to specifically convey what's in our hearts.

Some people accuse me of being too literal and nitpicky about words.
That's ok, they are free to classify to their heart's content\discontent.
I deeply appreciate words and the ability to communicate.
When I see that the omission of one word, or the thoughtless utterance of one has the potential to change the course of a relationship,
I have chosen to understand words and think before speaking.
I will never be perfect at it, i will be imprecise in what I want to share, but I enjoy the growth experience.

Please do not feel you need to change on my account SP.
Change according to your own understanding.

It's always a decison to either say something about it or not.
The joy of a discussion is always a good motivation for speaking of it.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
masturbate between classes at school. It’s the ultimate safe sex!
~smiles~ each to his own.
Quote:
There is no need to feel guilt about this.
Agreed. But Kamal does feel it, so there is something inside that is producing guilt, of that which he shared and discuss if he so chooses.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Master
it is like a bucket that fills and then tips and overflows into the next bucket or glandular centre filling as they go up strengthening all that is under it's particular control. a man with empty nuts is probably no where near the level of strength and intelligence he could be.

i think it's important to distinguish between enjoying sexual intimacy either alone or with a partner and the actual act or event of ejaculation. it is this and only this that is a depleting factor. one can have sex all day everyday but if a man chooses to expend his seed he should do so with the knowledge that he bleeds off the most potent form of energy in the male body; one that is instantaneously at any one point vivifying his central nervous system.

young males become coarse because of this depletion. men in general are overly fixated on base chakra qualities of money, power, sex and survival to the detriment of human kind in general. woman are generally less concerned with the lower energies and more concerned with altruistic pursuits because of the fact that they do not deplete sexual energy via orgasm or sex, unlike males. the male seed is a life giver; what gives life in the female cannot be lost through sexual activity. to understand this depleting factor you have to take part in it as a male and then abstain.

this for me is not a moral point but purely one of keeping energy via physical laws. it is a knock on that you will be less consumed with sexual activity like masturbating but this does not mean you become less "sexual"...on the contrary, just more balanced i feel.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."