Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Pathfinder

He's not that easy to catch too as he can teleport:
Check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZvSPctOcw
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9BFO79PIfU
Old 01-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Master
Those two clips I can explain via typical magician tricks, in both cases bodies temporarily block our view while he ducks out, with the blaster horn someone else honks it while he runs across the distance to the lifeguard stand. Was hoping for something more spectacular and not explainable. Oh well, it is possible, whether he can do it or not.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:14 AM
Pathfinder

Re. the first clip, there is no way he could run to that lifeguard stand within 3 secs and nobody noticed that.
Re. the second clip, people on the internet say there were ~70 participants who were interviewed on his disappearance case and nobody said it was a trick.
I think for over 10 years he has been doing so many different unexplained magic with thousands people all over the world that it doesn't make sense to him to jeopardize his reputation by using just one camera trick, CGI, actors, etc. which would allow somebody who was really involved (not who just tried to explain video clips) to bust him on the internet.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'd like to hear your ideas on how they stay safe.

I like your explanation, could be.
I'm staying sceptical as a lot of things just don't feel authentic or resonate with me.
I guess we can go into all sorts of (conspiracy) theories about who is serving whom and why and how, and who is protecting whom, or we can invent countless of our own. Light, dark, false light, who is who? I truly hope yours and monar's positive view on this is true. I'm not connected to higher realms to deliver big answers on this anyway.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
He's not that easy to catch too as he can teleport:
Check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZvSPctOcw

You notice he can't be see talking once behind the people, so that last voice is a voice over edited in later. You can see the edit cuts just before that, which make it seem very short on film. He might have have simply had a body double positioned on the other location, which would be the easiest way. He might have have got across to the other location himself using a life guard vehical or even cables.

In the beginning he mucked about with the horn, asking the feller to guess if it was behind or in front, and this was part of the trick, probably to signal people on the other location or something like that. Otherwise, why muck about with that?

There's a reason he hides what he does behind the coat, right?

The guy with the coat (who he calls by name 'Scott') and the other feller who holds it up are in on the act (it's a big coat and other folks are wearing cotton shirts). I think the bottom sill under the glass folds open and he scoots through. The people outside see him scooting under the glass, so they look mildly surprised (but not as surprised as one would seeing a bloke walk through glass). You see the outside is roped off to clear that part of the staging. You can see a feller outside, inside the roped area, with headphones + mic, obviously part of the outside staging.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You notice he can't be see talking once behind the people, so that last voice is a voice over edited in later. You can see the edit cuts just before that, which make it seem very short on film. He might have have simply had a body double positioned on the other location, which would be the easiest way. He might have have got across to the other location himself using a life guard vehical or even cables.

In the beginning he mucked about with the horn, asking the feller to guess if it was behind or in front, and this was part of the trick, probably to signal people on the other location or something like that. Otherwise, why muck about with that?

There's a reason he hides what he does behind the coat, right?

The guy with the coat (who he calls by name 'Scott') and the other feller who holds it up are in on the act (it's a big coat and other folks are wearing cotton shirts). I think the bottom sill under the glass folds open and he scoots through. The people outside see him scooting under the glass, so they look mildly surprised (but not as surprised as one would seeing a bloke walk through glass). You see the outside is roped off to clear that part of the staging. You can see a feller outside, inside the roped area, with headphones + mic, obviously part of the outside staging.

If staging preparations and equipment have been involved for over 10 years, the number wistleblowers who could witness that and bust him on the internet would increase many times. Where are they?

Gem, you are not the only one who tries to explain his videos with camera tricks, CGI, paid actors, staging, etc. Can you explain everything he can do?

What about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcXXdRYJif0 ?

Or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zt6xrwNME ?

Just don't tell me that all this time he has been paying thousands strangers all over the world, including kids and celebrities, to keep silent :)
Old 02-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
If staging preparations and equipment have been involved for over 10 years, the number wistleblowers who could witness that and bust him on the internet would increase many times. Where are they?

Gem, you are not the only one who tries to explain his videos with camera tricks, CGI, paid actors, staging, etc. Can you explain everything he can do?

What about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcXXdRYJif0 ?

Or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zt6xrwNME ?

Just don't tell me that all this time he has been paying thousands strangers all over the world, including kids and celebrities, to keep silent :)

Magicians have been doing tricks for ages and most of them are already well known. The necklace trick is a very common one, and people repeat it all the time. Dynamo has a variation of that trick in the first video. Most tricks can be learned online these days. Here's the same trick by a 10 year old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW97_S6wbbs

The second trick has been performed in various ways by a lot of people as well, and similarly, the rope doesn'tt actually get pulled through his body (that's stating the obvious, right?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlBI1D96-g
Old 02-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Master
Monar, just because some of the tricks are obviously just tricks doesn't mean they all are.
If someone could actually do magic, move things between dimensions, manifest things like the fish in the bucket trick and so on, they wouldn't last long in this world if they didn't hide their powers, there are those who would control them. So mixing actual magic with slight of hand would be a good idea - believers would believe still but he could stay mostly camouflaged and safe as most would believe he was just a magician.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Monar, just because some of the tricks are obviously just tricks doesn't mean they all are.
If someone could actually do magic, move things between dimensions, manifest things like the fish in the bucket trick and so on, they wouldn't last long in this world if they didn't hide their powers, there are those who would control them. So mixing actual magic with slight of hand would be a good idea - believers would believe still but he could stay mostly camouflaged and safe as most would believe he was just a magician.

I agree, mixing magic and tricks that could be explained, but in reality could be true magic, should help him stay safe and keep doing his soft disclosure.

This is similar to the soft disclosure of teleportation by US Army.
https://www.army.mil/article/164802/...ort_sol diers

Most people thought that was an April 1st joke though quite unusual for US Army.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Master
Wow, they finally disclosed it. We've been able to teleport since the late 60's.
Thanks so much for the link, great to see it finally announced, even if it was queitly.