Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Avadar,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
In New Age, there is the concept of a higher self, also referred to as the overlord, a separate entity, hovering above us in the astral plane somewhere. In my experience as a spiritual medium for many years, I have come to know that there is no higher self. When we are in a centered state, a meditative state, THAT is one's higher self !

A common mystical situation: one clairaudiently hears one's voice in one's head for guidance and assumes that it is coming from one's higher self. That voice is not a higher self but one or more Spirit Guides manifesting that voice, for whatever reason.

It is you, not any spirit or group thereof, which ultimately dictates your spiritual destiny!

As I understand, our higher self is not above, but around and inside, it just works on a higher frequency channel that not everybody can tune in. Sometimes, I have intuitive thoughts which I consider coming from my higher self. If your can connect to your higher self at any time on demand, you are lucky as you can always get more reliable information then from the internet :) On the other hand, I can imagine how much disturbance you can get through this channel from different astral entities trying to connect and push their agenda. [/quote]

Quote:
Astrology has its merit but not in the daily horoscopes found in newspapers. Many years ago I got a life reading in astrology. It proved to be highly accurate. Also, the basic characteristics of the Sun Signs appear to have a high degree of accuracy. In recent years it came out that there was a discovery, that there are actually thirteen Sun Signs instead of twelve, and that we all had to move over a sign. In which case I went from being a Scorpio to being a Libra.

Sun sign is not enough to describe the personality. For instance. if other natal or transiting planets are connecting with your Sun or between each other within certain angles, their energy may change your personality dramatically.

Quote:

Visualize his supportive spirits as little balls of yellow energy. They combine their little balls of yellow energy into a big ball of yellow energy. Then they use their collective will to produce the minor miracles of telekinesis through and around him whenever he has a performance.

So, how exactly this big ball of yellow energy produces those miracles looking at the bio-quantum level?

In my initial post I tried to explain this as follows:

I’ve read our DNA are tachyon portals and electromagnetic transceivers, so as gravitational and EM fields are transmutable, we can probably consciously cause our DNA generate EM field acting as anti-gravity force and causing levitation. Also, by imagining a material object and even living being our thoughts can probably automatically (by design) can create a wave pattern of an imaginary object, break into particle-wave-particle cycle, augment the wave pattern of the original object at the wave stage, and transmute it or create totally different object at the exit. Similarly, teleportation is when the wave pattern of the object is consciously transferred into imaginary location and exit as it physical representation that can be perceived by our sensors.

Being a medium can you please ask somebody in 5D+ to clarify this :)?

Thanks
Old 12-07-2017, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Hi Avadar,
Sun sign is not enough to describe the personality. For instance. if other natal or transiting planets are connecting with your Sun or between each other within certain angles, their energy may change your personality dramatically.
Interesting.
Quote:
So, how exactly this big ball of yellow energy produces those miracles looking at the bio-quantum level?
If you read up on near-death experiences, you will find that many of them mention The Light that is seen "at the end of the tunnel." That light is not some vague metaphysical allegory but an actual energy system that not only transcends the physical spectrum but is more powerful than any facet of the physical energy spectrum. More powerful than all the combined stars in the Universe. The higher power known as The Light is what enabled consciousness and the Universe to emerge from nothingness. Without The Light there can be no reality.

The more evolved the soul, the greater it can expand its consciousness when on the Other Side. The higher the plane the more powerful the dimension of energy in The Light.

Spirits are a form of energy. When thousands of yellow-energy spirits on the fourth plane combine into an astral gestalt or Group Entity, they can generate enough energy in The Light to manifest energy healing and minor feats of telekinesis.

Quote:
In my initial post I tried to explain this as follows:

I’ve read our DNA are tachyon portals and electromagnetic transceivers, so as gravitational and EM fields are transmutable, we can probably consciously cause our DNA generate EM field acting as anti-gravity force and causing levitation.
I don't know where you got that idea from but it is flatly wrong. Every single sorcerer and energy healer in existence - and I have seen many of them - all get their powers from a Group Entity, not from their DNA. Which is similar to the metaphysical truth that magic words don't exist. Nothing in the physical realm can produce true levitation. Granted, gravity wave technology can mimic levitation but true levitation cannot be done at all with machines, as it is quite impossible.

Quote:
Also, by imagining a material object and even living being our thoughts can probably automatically (by design) can create a wave pattern of an imaginary object, break into particle-wave-particle cycle, augment the wave pattern of the original object at the wave stage, and transmute it or create totally different object at the exit. Similarly, teleportation is when the wave pattern of the object is consciously transferred into imaginary location and exit as it physical representation that can be perceived by our sensors.

Being a medium can you please ask somebody in 5D+ to clarify this :)?

Thanks
My Guides agree with my metaphysical appraisal. Levitation, teleportation, and time travel as well cannot be achieved at all with physically based technology and they also cannot be achieved with just directing our thoughts in our bodies. You need to have a very powerful connection to The Light in order to manifest any of the above. And every single person you see who can teleport and levitate - until true ascended masters emerge - all have a Group Entity using The Light to make those things happen through them and around them. There are no exceptions to this basic principle of metaphysics. If you ever come across someone who claims to the contrary, show me the video and we can discuss it. Group Entity channelers or sorcerers do not want people to know that they are not the source of their telekinetic ability. So when backed into a corner, expect them to lie about it.

On a side note...

This is also why Reticulan-aliens don't teleport their intended victims into holding cells on-board their spacecraft. Why they first have to paralyze them and then kidnap them. Reticulans/Zetans, the most common reported aliens being the short Greys, cannot produce teleportation. Having been in a number of close calls with Reticulan-aliens as part of my years of research into same, I can also vouch that if they could teleport via their machines I would not be able to answer your questions in here. Then again, if they did teleport me away and I died from their experimentation then it would be a different story entirely, as I would now be ascended in The Light.

Cheers!
Old 12-07-2017, 07:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Levitation, teleportation, and time travel as well cannot be achieved at all with physically based technology

So, you don't believe wistleblowers, such as Corey Goode, William Tompkins, etc, who have been disclosing for a couple of years several Secret Space Programs (SSPs) with their anti-gravity spacecraft, replicators, cloning, etc.

Also, what do you think about the following news coming from the website of the US Army:
https://www.army.mil/article/164802/...ort_sol diers

Quote:
.. every single person you see who can teleport and levitate - until true ascended masters emerge - all have a Group Entity using The Light to make those things happen through them and around them.

I understand, the 5D Atlanteans could do the same magic without any Group Entities. so though Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, etc are not Ascended Masters, by showing us their magic they prepare us unconsciously to what we'll be able to achieve after transition back to 5D where we were before our DNA was downgraded from 12 strands to 2 strands. That's why I consider a part of these magicians' mission as soft-disclosure.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
So, you don't believe wistleblowers, such as Corey Goode, William Tompkins, etc, who have been disclosing for a couple of years several Secret Space Programs (SSPs) with their anti-gravity spacecraft, replicators, cloning, etc.
Anti-gravity spacecraft, more specifically and accurately, gravity wave propulsion systems, are very much in operation. There is an entire fleet of black project, gravity wave propelled spacecraft in existence, exploring solar systems and colonizing as well. One of the lesser advanced, black project, aircraft that has leaked out is called the TR-3B or Black Manta.

Those people are doing the right thing in exposing those secret space programs.

If you really want insight about gravity wave propulsion systems, you have to watch the educational documentary from the physicist and engineer Robert Lazar, who back in 1989 worked at the top secret facility S-4 to reverse-engineer acquired Reticulan/Zetan spacecraft.

Next...

At first glance, the U.S. Army story about a successful teleportation appears to be purposely intended disinformation.

Teleportation is not easily accomplished and cannot be done at all with physically based technology. Which is one of the key reasons why this Ufologist has avoided getting abducted by Reticulan-aliens - as I have had a number of close calls over the years.

There are two forms of teleportation. The first form is called Phasing or moving everything all at once. The second form is Beaming, which entails first breaking down the matter, and this leads to the big problem of molecular reassembly. For the process of molecular reassembly is tantamount to creating matter in the first place, and matter cannot be created at all unless it is done with the non-living Light of God.

Group Entities avoid Beaming and, if they have enough energy, only manifest teleportation through Phasing. Criss Angel has done this on a number of occasions, teleporting his entire body and even when in a sports car or on a motorcycle. That is, before his powers weakened through their unethical use. David Blaine has also done this with playing cards and other small objects.

And people think that Yuz Asaf/Issa/Jesus, who had a much larger yellow-energy Group Entity than Criss Angel had, could be captured by the Romans? LOL

Quote:
I understand, the 5D Atlanteans could do the same magic without any Group Entities...
My research and experience point to that not being accurate.

Quote:
...so though Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, etc are not Ascended Masters, by showing us their magic they prepare us unconsciously to what we'll be able to achieve after transition back to 5D where we were before our DNA was downgraded from 12 strands to 2 strands. That's why I consider a part of these magicians' mission as soft-disclosure.
The magic of sorcerers can be very inspirational!

The minor miracles of sorcerers and prophets represent only a small sampling of what can be accomplished when one evolves into becoming a lesser god/Magi through years of Heart Chakra Radiance; to be actualized in energy after one returns to The Light.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Avadar,

Quote:

At first glance, the U.S. Army story about a successful teleportation appears to be purposely intended disinformation.

What is the purpose of this disinformation and why do you think this is disinformation and not the soft disclosure which according to Corey Goode was agreed upon by some breakaway SSP groups?

Quote:

And people think that Yuz Asaf/Issa/Jesus, who had a much larger yellow-energy Group Entity than Criss Angel had, could be captured by the Romans? LOL

When beings like Jesus incarnate in 3D they may need help of a 4D Group Entity to do their magic, but why 5D-Atlantians needed help, as you say, from anybody from 4D to do the same? I think after transition to 5D we will not need such help too.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

BTW...What is your native language?

<< What is the purpose of this disinformation? >>

So that people don't discover the truth about something. Specific reasons beyond that are known by those who further that disinformation.

<<...and why do you think this is disinformation and not the soft disclosure which according to Corey Goode was agreed upon by some breakaway SSP groups?"

Honestly, I don't know the answer to that question. I only know what I believe to be true about how teleportation works.

A certain degree of soft disclosure is indeed occurring, albeit slowly.

One must also consider that there are those who are simply clueless and who are led by the higher ups in a covert agency into believing that teleportation capability is now possible.

Logical extrapolation and reasoning often grants insight. So let's do just that. The most technologically advanced humanoids in this part of the Milky Way Galaxy are the aliens in The Reticulan Empire. They are well-known in the Terran Ufologist community to use paralysis beams to knock out their victims before kidnapping them. If the Reticulans, who are more technologically advanced than any Terran military and black project program, don't have teleportation capability via their advanced physically based technology, then that means that no one else does either.

<< When beings like Jesus incarnate in 3D they may need help of a 4D Group Entity to do their magic, but why 5D-Atlantians needed help, as you say, from anybody from 4D to do the same? I think after transition to 5D we will not need such help too. >>

As with all sorcerers and prophets, Jesus had no magic at all without his yellow-energy Group Entity.

The Atlanteans, more accurately called the Atalans, had atomic weapons capability. But they were not a noble race of lesser gods but an imperialistic nation. The ancient Rama Empire of India documented that the Atalans had weapons that could level an entire city. The Atalans eventually had a nuclear war with the Anunnaki (Reticulan Reptilians)...and lost. See my home page via my signature link for more about that.

The 3D and 4D paradigm you espouse is good but I have found a better one. You have the physical plane and you have seven astral planes above in spiritual vibration. The seven astral plane paradigm is found in Hinduism, Catholicism, Islam, and in the Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).

You are quite right. When lesser gods emerge in energy we will have officially grown beyond the need for Group Entities. Constituting the beginning of the very first GOLDEN AGE.

Cheers!
Old 13-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Astral Gestalt Membership For Prophets & Sorcerers

1.Issa/Yuz Asaf/Jesus: Over 1.2 million yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity when he was incarnate. After escaping the Romans and migrating to India, he lived as a wealthy prophet and died at the age of eighty, shortly after proclaiming to be the Galilean messiah. His tomb is in Kashmir.
2.Moses: Over 800,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity when he was incarnate.
3.Dynamo/Steven Frayne: Over 321,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
4.Cyril Takayama: Over 212,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
5.Yif: Over 181,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
6.David Blaine: Over 77,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
7.Criss Angel: Over 11,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
8.Ehud Segev: Over 6,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.
9.Derren Brown: Over 2,000 yellow-energy spirits in his Group Entity.

For entertainment purposes only.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi Monar!

BTW...What is your native language?

<< What is the purpose of this disinformation? >>

So that people don't discover the truth about something. Specific reasons beyond that are known by those who further that disinformation.

My native language is Russian.

Interestingly, I've just replied to a guy in my other thread "Flat Earth Obsession" on the subject of truth, proof, disinformation, etc.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=114557&page=3

You may wish to respond to him too as it looks like he's spiritually awakening, but became another victim of the Flat Earth psyop.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
My native language is Russian.
Thanks for answering the question and doing so in a timely fashion.
Quote:
Interestingly, I've just replied to a guy in my other thread "Flat Earth Obsession" on the subject of truth, proof, disinformation, etc.

You may wish to respond to him too as it looks like he's spiritually awakening, but became another victim of the Flat Earth psyop.
Well, as one learns from my home page metaphysical overview, there is a plethora of evidence that we do indeed live on a plane and not a globe. When I was first guided to relearn that it took me a few days to emotionally adjust to it.

I will check out the thread you suggested.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi Monar!

Spirits are a form of energy. When thousands of yellow-energy spirits on the fourth plane combine into an , they can generate enough energy in The Light to manifest energy healing and minor feats of telekinesis.

Hi Avadar,

I'm still curious how astral gestalt or Group Entity, as per Dynamo's reincarnation agreement, heal his body in seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvfv5YYdG2I

Normal body can heal bleeding wounds by regenerating tissue cells within days or weeks, so if additional energy is needed, such as from 4D gestalt, to heal in seconds, why cannot anybody else ask for help from some beings in 5D+ and achieve the same results? One may need to go into a meditative state to ask, but once heard, he/she should not be rejected.