Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Ill Write about the Biblical ''God'' here too:

I guess,there is a common missunderstanding of the Bible.

Look, what God creates is eternally Good,forever. Maybe you have overseen this words, but they are the Most important words in the Bible.
There is nothing more to say about God and nothing less.

And because the Eternity does not depends on time, which has actually created time, this Goodness is always.

The bible then describes the Creation of Adam. And he fell Asleep.

But the Bible does not write about his awakening. And this is still true, for the Brothers who believe that they are in Time.

Does anyone of you Recognize this ? Is the importance of this recognized ?

Well, where but in a Dream would God turn against his Creations ?

If you read about God after adam has fallen asleep, how do you JUDGE God ?

Every Brother (in time) on earth is a part of that Dream. But almost nobody knows that they are the Dreamer of this Dream. But there are more and more Brothers who are learning this and who actually have awaken from the dream of Fear.

Jesus Christ is the first Brother, who demonstrated that Death does not exist.He could Hear the Voice of The Holy Father and hasn't believed what the world was trying to teach him.

His Forgiveness, Nonjudgement and Love for the Father enabled him to Learn the eternal Truth. And now he is helping everyone, who want his help, to awake from this Dream.

No he cant be seen anymore, for he has no need of the Body. But you who still have faith in the Opposites of God have the Body to bring his messages to Brothers, who dont want or dont know how to listen to the Father or to him.
And sometimes, even if he cannot be seen,he can be Recognized.

The main problem, in time, is that was happened has happened.
The truth, on the other (eternal) side is simple : What you believe has happened, has not happened.

You have the Power to Choose. To Choose between time or Eternity. Between earth or Heaven. Between hell or Heaven. Between fear or Love. Between darkness or Light.
Between notingness or Everything. Between sleeping or Waking. Between Judgement or Freedom.
All theese choices are the same. The one will last shortly the Other Forever.
The one brings you pain the other Pleasure.

This is what the bible is Telling you,after Adam has fallen asleep.

Edit:
more inspirational ideas just came in:

That little apple of duality, the 'forbidden' fruit of knowledge which was eaten in the dream, made the opposites.
If the Adam,in his waking state(before the fruit was eaten), could read the above sentence he would read and understand only: "Eternity,Heaven,Love,Light,Everything,Waking,Free dom and Pleasure Forever"
Same thing is with the Bible. You can understand in it either bad or Good way. But seeing is, aswell, only a choice.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Lorelyen

My own beliefs are that "god" such as It is, is indifferent. There's neither evil or good, these being human constructs.

Up there, Sarian and Wolfgaze sum it up nicely if from different angles. Whatever disturbs you is something within you though its root may not be immediately apparent - hence the synchron...crikey, I can't spell the word: the thing you said seemed to be creeping about uncontrolled??. It needs contemplation which won't be easy if it discomforts you. If I may suggest, pull in a wider view of god and the Creation than the one portrayed in any of the popular Abrahamic holy books.

Have a look at Buddhism or Shinto for a while.

Old 24-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
My own beliefs are that "god" such as It is, is indifferent. There's neither evil or good, these being human constructs.

Up there, Sarian and Wolfgaze sum it up nicely if from different angles. Whatever disturbs you is something within you though its root may not be immediately apparent - hence the synchron...crikey, I can't spell the word: the thing you said seemed to be creeping about uncontrolled??. It needs contemplation which won't be easy if it discomforts you. If I may suggest, pull in a wider view of god and the Creation than the one portrayed in any of the popular Abrahamic holy books.

Have a look at Buddhism or Shinto for a while.

Yes, I agree, which is what I was trying to convey in my previous post without coming out and saying it, hence I was writing in such a way as to guide one to see this for them self.

God (not the biblical conception of God, Let me be clear) is indifferent, impartial, nondiscriminatory, non-judgmental, it treats all as straw dogs.

Taoist Description of Straw Dogs: "Heaven and Earth are not partial. They do not kill living things out of cruelty or give them birth out of kindness. We do the same when we make straw dogs to use in sacrifices. We dress them up and put them on the altar, but not because we love them. And when the ceremony is over, we throw them into the street, but not because we hate them."

It is like nature, it nourishes all without limitation, yet it has no intention to do so, just like the healing properties of a plant don't desire to heal you or cause you to be ill, it just is and if it helps then great, if not then great, it has no intention. Its not that it doesn't care, but that it has no opinion, no conception of duality, it doesn't not care either, it just is, without limitations such as those that humans dream up in the mind about themselves and their conceptual God.

Perhaps God is a word pointing to potentiality & actuality, which are words pointing too....
Old 24-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
I thought it would be wiser to let you answer your own question. If left up to me i would say no, of course not, because i wouldnt intend that to align.

I asked because the incident that triggered this was unexpected I wasn't thinking of God being evil at all when it happened
Old 24-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Master

Poor old God!

Here on earth we operate under free will - but free will under law.
We can work good, or we can work evil. That is our choice - and it is precisely our choice.
We cannot look to blame God when bad things happen.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Within Silence
God (not the biblical conception of God, Let me be clear) is indifferent, impartial, nondiscriminatory, non-judgmental, it treats all as straw dogs.

That sounds similar to the Deistic view of 'the Creator'...
Old 24-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

Let me clarify:
I do not see God as anything outside of creation. No separate creator of any kind. The garden is the Gardener and the gardener is the Garden, the singer is the song, the dancer is the dance, i.e. there is no separation of any kind, never has been and never will be.
It is the space between everything that allows for all creation and holds everything together.

I am a Stoic Existentialist Pantheistic Taoist at heart, but I surrendered my subscription to labels long ago, thus a Mystic. :)
Old 25-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I asked because the incident that triggered this was unexpected I wasn't thinking of God being evil at all when it happened

Can unexpected negative synchronicity happen PLEASE ANSWER
Old 25-08-2016, 05:58 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I know this seems unrelated but it's not, how fast can the moon change color like go from red to white
Old 25-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Also similar to the Qabalistic / Zohar view.