Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 31-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Master
My Energy Experiments

I have always been sensitive to energy.

As a child I was frequently getting lost on outings with my Mother and out of necessity I started relying on some instinct to read things from a persons energy. Using this sense I was able to find someone who would help me. I do actually remember one occasion skipping one person because they had a bad energy and skipping another because I knew they would yell at my Mom... the ideal person was always someone who was going to help without becoming angry.

When I was about 8 or 9 I started receiving guidance from what some would call a "Spirit Guide" for a while I developed under their guidance. That is until I confided in my Mother and she insisted I was communing with the Devil and had to stop.

I have accepted that those who do not have spirit guides can not possibly be expected to understand what it is. Some people will assume you are crazy and hear voices in your head... others will assume something dark and evil is afoot. But when people haven't lived the experience they don't tend to be very capable of wrapping their heads around it.

Now I am in my 30's and have come to accept a great many things about myself that I had never taken the time to put into words.

Exploring my ability to detect and interact with energies is probably the simplest way to sum up where I am spiritually at this time.

Most recently I was trying to determine if my gift was related to Mediumship and while I would say I can sense and interact with spirit energies, that is only a part of what I experience in the realm of energies.

But it was the series of doors I opened going through my experiments with Mediumship that have led me to further developing my understanding of energies. Energies within myself and encompassing all things in my environment.

The psychic bubble meditation where you actually have to visualize a protective bubble surrounding you was a huge eye opener in the spectrum of what I would call, "Focusing Your Energy Through Visualization".

As I tend to have a creative mind I can never learn a new thing without testing its boundaries.

Experiement 1: The Filter/ Scanner

From the protective bubble, I developed a filter of sorts. This flat circular energy field that I would consciously move starting at the top of my head and down through my body. I would use it to detect areas of tension in my mind and body, I would visualize these areas as little dark spots in my minds eye and imagine that as it passed through these areas it was physically pushing the tension out through my root chakra into the earth (where I imagine all things can be reborn into something good even my unwanted tension).

From there I started using it on my husband (without his knowledge, which I am probably not supposed to do) just to detect areas of concern in his body. The first time I mentioned it to him I think it was one of his ankles I asked him about. I was like "I was scanning your body with my energy last night and wanted to know if your right ankle has been bothering you?" At the time he said no, but by the end of the day the discomfort was noticeable.

I revisit this particular scanning system from time to time. I very much enjoy it and have found it to be pretty reliable although I can't explain they why or how behind its function.

Experiment 2: The Energy Mapper

We recently moved to a new city. This is when I started exploring my ability to perceive the energies in my space with visualization. For different energies I will perceive them differently, for instance if I focus on people the energy looks one way where as when I focus on plants it looks completely different and this is on all levels: texture, frequency, resonance and connectedness.

With people I visualize all things dark then this milky white energy slowly seeping out through the base of my body and spreading. As it comes into contact with another person I get a figure appearing on my energy map. I can't reach very far with this practice but it did effectively identify how many people were occupying the residences in our vicinity. Also one particular house we should avoid. I can't explain why I knew that, but the sense was recently confirmed when I got a closer look at the place from the outside... I had to chase down their dog to retrieve some of our groceries it had run off with.

Granted there are all sorts of things you want to avoid that can't be detected from looking at the outside of a house... but when the trouble has extended to the outside, that much is pretty obvious.

Observing the Pathways of Tension

Not to get overly philosophical but like how tension in the mind pervades throughout the body and can accumulate to make a sore ankle, tension or trouble in the home can manifest itself in a variety of ways perceivable to the outside world... Not suggesting you should be judgmental just observant.

If you haven't already, then you should allow yourself to perceive the pathways of tension and you will see what I am talking about. The next time you feel tension in your mind, just take a moment to observe where that tension is manifesting itself: a clenched jaw, tight shoulder and neck muscles, in fact I will feel tension in all my muscles when this happens and almost guaranteed, you allow tension to reside in the mind too long and something will become achy.

I thought this would be an appropriate place to share. Feel free to share your energy experiments as well.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:53 PM
KevinO

You might find the first thirty or so pages of The Art of Dreaming interesting. Many of your realizations and physical observations mirror those of naguals who have mentored a procession of students for centuries.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Pathfinder

If you want to experience deeper energy fields besides the other experiments that your done...the best way is to use geometric forms.
These forms are part of us and creation itself is built on these forms.
They are part of the very fabric that forms energy into matter...in form so to speak.
Crystals are geometric...all of the sacred sites on this planet abide by geometric shape...sound..or toning forms a particular frequency inside each geometric shape ..cymatics which is on youtube shows how sound..toning forms these geometric forms.
If people want to explore the deeper understanding of creational energies...that's were the answer lies.
Old 26-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterynomore
If you want to experience deeper energy fields besides the other experiments that your done...the best way is to use geometric forms.
These forms are part of us and creation itself is built on these forms.
They are part of the very fabric that forms energy into matter...in form so to speak.
Crystals are geometric...all of the sacred sites on this planet abide by geometric shape...sound..or toning forms a particular frequency inside each geometric shape ..cymatics which is on youtube shows how sound..toning forms these geometric forms.
Mysterynomore, you mentioned the cube shape in another thread. Can you say something more about that?
Old 27-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Mysterynomore, you mentioned the cube shape in another thread. Can you say something more about that?
i'll put it on the primal thread by next week