Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Knower

Thank for sharing folks.
I've been away for a while again and it was great to hear your stories. I don't feel so odd now that there are others who have experienced similar.

Sea Dove and Tobi, most of these sickened stomach experiences are in populated areas but they don't cause me to panic. The dread verging on panic feeling has only been when I've been driving in the bush and some areas here are very isolated. That as a fear of the wilderness (mentioned by Tobi) is probably right although it only happens rarely. I mentioned it because I thought it might be related to the sickening feeling. To add: People have vanished here without a trace for good .
Thunder Bow, although I don't understand it, I think that what it comes down to..good and bad energies.