Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-05-2014, 05:01 AM
yumi14

the haunting passion movie-incubus

Found this on YouTube by accident. Thought someone might be interested in it.
Old 29-05-2014, 07:57 PM
yumi14

Hmmm, I'm not so sure if this qualifies as an incubus, but he is definitely a ghost, earth-bound, stuck here and waiting for his lost love. He confuses someone with his lost love and physically makes love to her. So, I suppose there are incubus traits, but I doubt he would qualify as an incubus wholly. I'm confused with this one.
Old 30-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Experiencer
Plot on Imdb: Dan was a successful football player, but when his contract expired recently, it wasn't renewed due to his age. Together with his wife Julie he decides to make a new start and they move into a romantic and lonesome house. While Dan starts a second career as newscaster, she's home alone and suffers from frightingly realistic erotic dreams, in which she has sex with an unknown man. Soon this demon even haunts her in broad daylight and attacks friends and husband out of jealousy.

So is it worth watching,yumi14? Is the acting and story good? Please no spoilers :)

(Isn't this thread supposed to be in "films" section?)
Old 30-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Experiencer

I dont see a link!