Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Experiencer

Would this be considered time travel?

For the past six months or so, I've been experiencing a strange phenomenon at work. I'll be standing behind the counter I work at, and in the corner of my eye I will see someone standing at a random spot. But when I turn around there is no one there. But a few moments later, the person I saw earlier will walk by in that same spot, when they weren't there before. Or I'll feel like someone is behind me, only to turn around and no one is there. Then a few minutes later someone will walk up. Am I seeing thorough a rip in time maybe?
Old 21-05-2012, 04:44 PM
sesheta

Sounds more like clairvoyance - you're seeing the event before it happens :)
Old 22-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Master
or possibly a ghost.

Time travelers are very rarely seen and would always look like fully formed beings (not necessarily human).
Old 22-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Sounds more like clairvoyance - you're seeing the event before it happens :)

That makes sense I guess. I know these aren't ghosts because I see the same person a few moments later in the flesh. I'll have to do more research I guess because I never thought it could be that.
Old 22-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
. Am I seeing thorough a rip in time maybe?

We likely don't have the concepts-language to describe-catagorize your experience. Just yet. (though deja vu is close)

But this sounds worth exploring.....does this ever occur elsewhere??
And if not....(but only there) that in itself is pretty interesting.

And makes one wonder of the situation,location, or individuals are special in some manner.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
For the past six months or so, I've been experiencing a strange phenomenon at work. I'll be standing behind the counter I work at, and in the corner of my eye I will see someone standing at a random spot. But when I turn around there is no one there. But a few moments later, the person I saw earlier will walk by in that same spot, when they weren't there before. Or I'll feel like someone is behind me, only to turn around and no one is there. Then a few minutes later someone will walk up. Am I seeing thorough a rip in time maybe?

i wud luv 2 tim travl i wud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔