Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So you're trying to say that unless I'll become a New Age hippy I am going to die? Good, took this life long enough.

No only the body might die, not the soul.
People will evolve on the plan they deserve, meaning where their soul will grow the better (different dimension/planet).

But the fake ones (robotoids etc) will of course disappear as they are empty vessels. :)
Old 21-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
No only the body might die, not the soul.
People will evolve on the plan they deserve, meaning where their soul will grow the better (different dimension/planet).

But the fake ones (robotoids etc) will of course disappear as they are empty vessels. :)

What if I have other interests rather than spiritual grow?
Old 21-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual growth is not necessarily to understand in a strict sense.

What will be taken into account is your vibrations...your degree of Self love and love for others. This is the only thing that remains. For Humans.

Organic portals do not feel Love because They dont have heart chakra.
So They will evolve in a different dimension.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Well I don't love myself and this messed up world doesn't deserve my love, so I guess it's okay for me to be labeled as a lost soul then. Not that I don't wish it didn't have to be this way, but I suppose it cannot be helped.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Experiencer
Nothing is never lost for those who want to progress. :)

The problem is that some being over our Galaxy deliberately cut from the Source as they want to control other species. They need lower vibrations to survive and thats why They messed up our 3D Matrix to orchestrate chaos and feeding from our lowest vibrations (fear, hate, anger, etc).they manipulate humans in order to feed themselves from that.

So this is enough and when Humanity will ascend There wont be anymore of that falsification and manipulation of our reality.
They are afraid of losing control but all is already written.

They chose the opposite of Love. They will have to assume.

I ve been threatened several times through my devices by dark forces so I guess what Im doing/sayin seriously makes them feel threatened themselves.
Also I ve been gang stalked by MIB in the street during certain periods.

Why the Hell would I be harassed like that if I didnt compromise their actions?
They threatened me about what could occur if I became difficult to control. LOL. Im not a ****ing puppet.
But I dont care, Im not afraid as They dont know what is love and cannot face my own vibes that triggers them.

God is far stronger than these beings. They chose their path, Ive chose mine. :)
Old 21-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
If I did my homework right, when you mention those things from our galaxy that want to control humanity you're refering to the lizardmen? I'm no stranger to the UFOverse but there may be some things that slipped past my notice. Also if I may ask, who/what is the god you're talking about in the last line? Is he a seperate being like the sky-nazi in the bible or a network of connected energy fused together in one being?
Old 21-09-2018, 09:39 PM
mindanalyzer

My view is that I trust God and I pray for his will be done, no matter what it is
I am saved and I am seeing this life is temporary ... the one that TRULY counts (for me) is the eternal one. That's the one I am looking forward
Old 21-09-2018, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If I did my homework right, when you mention those things from our galaxy that want to control humanity you're refering to the lizardmen? I'm no stranger to the UFOverse but there may be some things that slipped past my notice. Also if I may ask, who/what is the god you're talking about in the last line? Is he a seperate being like the sky-nazi in the bible or a network of connected energy fused together in one being?

For instance ;)

God isnt separated from us. WE are God in our higher Self. (I hear some entities sayin "shut up" close to me when writing this lol).
Your last definition is perfect. ;)

That is also why "Bad" also exists on Earth.
Here on Earth we experiment 3D duality. Good/bad.
When you only vibrate High, you will start to ascend and experiment Joy, Peace, etc. It just needs Unconditinal Love.
God is not a nazi thats why Bad can also exists.

There is no punishment, just Souls evolving to Light.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Yes I understand your point here. But you're speaking from the position of someone who is aware, and who knows better, and who hasn't bought into the fear-mongering. And that's my position as well. That's looking out for one's self.

But many people are not so aware, and they do buy into all the internet propaganda, conspiracy theory and fake news. And on their behalf, it's important to call it what it is, and to bring it to others' attention, lest they be taken in and fooled by it. And that's looking for others, and not just one's self.

It is interesting how you parade those same phrases created by different cable outlets: fear mongering, fake news, and so on.
Belief me or not, it is very easy to look behinds almost everyone's facade, see where they are heading within the game we are playing on this planet.
The role they are playing and for whom.

I don't think I give away to much when I say, the days of the controllers are numbered, later than planed, never the less we are almost there.
And if this sets you in a state of fear, great.
As someone else says:

Victory to the light
Old 22-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
But many people are not so aware, and they do buy into all the internet propaganda, conspiracy theory and fake news. And on their behalf, it's important to call it what it is, and to bring it to others' attention, lest they be taken in and fooled by it. And that's looking for others, and not just one's self.

it has been said that those who will be saved won't make certain mistakes DESPITE your insisting that the presence of mere words will force them to.

On the other hand, those heading for destruction will get there, also despite the words warning them against it.

So you have no argument here. It is but more empty words.