Originally Posted by abacustranslation
1. I meant this... if you are seeing what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture, and when the picture only captures the image when the picture was taken, then it would be illogical that you can see what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture.
2. For example, if you look at a picture of Albert Einstein, who is passed away already, are you seeing information when the photo was taken or are you seeing the current state of Albert Einstein? This is what I am trying to understand.
3. Note that information from auras are prognostic in nature, and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after.
1. For you to apply 'logic' to this conversation about auras is ridiculous. I am not picking on you, just saying that applying logic to a subject that does not conform to what we normally see and believe about the universe is a mistake.
2. I told you already that I have 'proved' that seeing the aura in a picture depicts what is going on for that person in that moment I am looking at that person's/animal's picture. I told you about the missing girl and how her aura changed appearance during her absence from home. What I saw matched her situation, day by day.
3. How can you say, "...auras are prognostic in nature..."? You not only can't see/haven't yet learned how to see the aura, you certainly can't describe its properties. Again, you are making assumptions based on what you think applies to the nature of the aura but have no grounding or evidence or experiential evidence to ground what you are saying. You are, in effect, shooting in the dark.
You say, "...and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after" but you have no evidence to support this assertion, you have no such experience 'seeing' this to be true and again, you are guessing and making up assumptions without experience and/or evidence. You can't even see the aura! How do you come up with this stuff?
Anyway, I will respond to your next post but after this, I am done responding to you since you are full of guesswork and frankly, going to places for which I have no answer.
For as long as I have been off and on posting here, I have never 'explained' any part of the nature of the aura except to simply report/describe my own experiences. Anything beyond talking about what works for me or what I can do is outside of my knowledge base.
There are others here who have offered 'explanations' for the nature of the aura and I do not challenge these assertions since I do not have the depth of knowledge or experience that would enable me to say anything conflicting with those who post 'about the aura'.
And by the way, I have heard 'explanations' for some of what you ask about or have formed your own assumptions but I do not share them here since in my opinion, they are quite possibly guesses and speculation so I don't choose to pass them on. Instead, I stick to what I can do and what I see.
If ever someone here were to match what a close friend has told me, I might let that person know I've heard the same but in the meantime, I leave the 'explanations' to those who claim to know these things.