Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2019, 05:33 AM
Pathfinder

Can you see auras of people in photos, even if they have passed away already?

Hello All,

I am not able to see auras of people, but I have some questions for a project that I am currently working on...

Can you generally see the colors of the auras of people on a photo, even if they have passed away already?

I mean, do the colors of the auras you see represent the colors when the photo was taken or the current colors of the people on the photo?

Also, do you see the colors better on black and white photos or colored photos?

Thank you.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Can See Aura of People?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation

1. Can you generally see the colors of the auras of people on a photo, even if they have passed away already?

2. I mean, do the colors of the auras you see represent the colors when the photo was taken or the current colors of the people on the photo?

3. Also, do you see the colors better on black and white photos or colored photos?

Thank you.

Speaking for myself,

1. Yes, it is possible to see the color of a deceased person's aura since the aura still shows up, even if only slightly due to the person being deceased.

2. For me, whatever I see is what is going on for that person in the moment I am looking at their picture.

3. No difference for me, black and white photo or in color. The only thing that does affect my being able to determine the color of a person's aura is when it bleeds into the background color(s) of the pictured person. So if the background of the person pictured is white or light colored it is easier for me to see the color of the person's aura but when the background color is dark, green, blue, brown, etc. it can be difficult to determine the color of the person's aura.

There are times when I do not see the color of the person's aura; I see the aura but not in color. Sometimes I need to look longer or try again later and sometimes I do not see a color to the person's aura.

Paul.........
Old 14-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
2. For me, whatever I see is what is going on for that person in the moment I am looking at their picture.

I meant this... if you are seeing what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture, and when the picture only captures the image when the picture was taken, then it would be illogical that you can see what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture.

For example, if you look at a picture of Albert Einstein, who is passed away already, are you seeing information when the photo was taken or are you seeing the current state of Albert Einstein? This is what I am trying to understand.

Note that information from auras are prognostic in nature, and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:22 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Assumptions and Guesswork

Quote:

1. I meant this... if you are seeing what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture, and when the picture only captures the image when the picture was taken, then it would be illogical that you can see what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture.

2. For example, if you look at a picture of Albert Einstein, who is passed away already, are you seeing information when the photo was taken or are you seeing the current state of Albert Einstein? This is what I am trying to understand.

3. Note that information from auras are prognostic in nature, and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after.

1. For you to apply 'logic' to this conversation about auras is ridiculous. I am not picking on you, just saying that applying logic to a subject that does not conform to what we normally see and believe about the universe is a mistake.

2. I told you already that I have 'proved' that seeing the aura in a picture depicts what is going on for that person in that moment I am looking at that person's/animal's picture. I told you about the missing girl and how her aura changed appearance during her absence from home. What I saw matched her situation, day by day.

3. How can you say, "...auras are prognostic in nature..."? You not only can't see/haven't yet learned how to see the aura, you certainly can't describe its properties. Again, you are making assumptions based on what you think applies to the nature of the aura but have no grounding or evidence or experiential evidence to ground what you are saying. You are, in effect, shooting in the dark.

You say, "...and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after" but you have no evidence to support this assertion, you have no such experience 'seeing' this to be true and again, you are guessing and making up assumptions without experience and/or evidence. You can't even see the aura! How do you come up with this stuff?

Anyway, I will respond to your next post but after this, I am done responding to you since you are full of guesswork and frankly, going to places for which I have no answer.

For as long as I have been off and on posting here, I have never 'explained' any part of the nature of the aura except to simply report/describe my own experiences. Anything beyond talking about what works for me or what I can do is outside of my knowledge base.

There are others here who have offered 'explanations' for the nature of the aura and I do not challenge these assertions since I do not have the depth of knowledge or experience that would enable me to say anything conflicting with those who post 'about the aura'.

And by the way, I have heard 'explanations' for some of what you ask about or have formed your own assumptions but I do not share them here since in my opinion, they are quite possibly guesses and speculation so I don't choose to pass them on. Instead, I stick to what I can do and what I see.

If ever someone here were to match what a close friend has told me, I might let that person know I've heard the same but in the meantime, I leave the 'explanations' to those who claim to know these things.

TT

Old 14-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

Very interesting. If this is the case, then you must get information from somewhere other than just the photos.

I am trying to find out if we can just have the auras come out from photos. If you say you see what is going on for that person in the moment, then it means you also get information from other sources.

As you know, I am currently trying to analyze photos in order to have the auras shown digitally from photos taken with mobile phones. Should I discontinue my efforts?
Old 14-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation 'Other Sources'?

Quote:
Very interesting. If this is the case, then you must get information from somewhere other than just the photos.

I am trying to find out if we can just have the auras come out from photos. If you say you see what is going on for that person in the moment, then it means you also get information from other sources.

As you know, I am currently trying to analyze photos in order to have the auras shown digitally from photos taken with mobile phones. Should I discontinue my efforts?

I have no idea what 'other sources' it is you speak of. Sounds like you are making an assumption which is especially foolish since you have already said you cannot see the aura.

It is as I said- I look at a picture of a person or animal and I can see the outward glow which is the aura, I see it in color on many occasions and I see, as I described elsewhere, a dark shading that either is over the entire area of a being or over an affected area. (Actually, there are two degrees of shading I see but the other, lighter version of darkness is out of context to this conversation.)

There are other 'things' I see from time to time but they are out of context to this discussion.

Making assumptions is not a course for discovery, I would not be so hasty were I you. There is much you do not know. That goes for us who see things, as well. None of us know it all.

And of course if you are saying I am making all this up, you should not even be here.

TT

Old 14-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

What I meant was, since the photo only captures information when the photo was taken, then if you see auras from the photo, it should be the auras at the time when the photo was taken. Would that be correct?
Old 14-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation The Aura at Time of Photo or Now?

Quote:
What I meant was, since the photo only captures information when the photo was taken, then if you see auras from the photo, it should be the auras at the time when the photo was taken. Would that be correct?

Hi....

You are making a false assumption when you say, "...since the photo only captures information when the photo was taken...".

This is incorrect. What I see (can't speak for anyone else who can see the aura) exists in the moment.

As I said in another post, I can tell when a friend has been to the dentist since a picture that at the time of capture may have shown nothing in particular, shows dark spots exactly where the dentist drilled or did other dental work.

Also, for example, I watched over several days the aura of a 'missing person' whose picture had been posted at several stores. As each day went by, her aura deteriorated, glowing outward less and less each day. Also, she showed that darkness I have spoken of which told me she has a medical condition. And in fact, that darkness got darker each day meaning her health was deteriorating, as well. She had a medical condition, I could see, and her condition was worsening as each day went by, the darkness getting darker.

After about four or five days, her aura was shooting off the edges of the paper on which her picture was printed and that darkness had gotten perceptibly lighter, less dense in darkness.

It was easy to deduce she had been 'found' or was at least, probably, back home and she had access to her medicine.

So I called the family and was told that yes, she was back home and yes, she had access to her nebulizer which she used to counter her asthma.

So this is clearly evidence that what you see of the aura in a photo/picture is what is happening to the person in the moment you are looking at that picture/photo.

It would be best if you would learn to see the aura and then you can make discoveries of your own.

This is where I started and after reading these pages I was able to see the aura:

https://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

I suggest you read the first few pages up until you get to the color chart at which point I suggest you stop and not read the color chart but instead take what you 'learned' from the first few pages and put it to use.

Look at various objects including yourself, in the mirror. You should probably try this for a couple of weeks at least, putting your studies off until you have had some experiences of your own.

TT

Old 14-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you. So do you think the photos themselves (I mean, the pixels that are made up the photos) contain information about the auras?
Old 14-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
The photo is like a shirt with a persons scent on it you would give to a search and rescue dog. It is a tool so one can tune in. That is why it reflects the person in the moment.