Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Nightmare

If you "saw through a logical eye", you would understand any herbs affect only your body, and can affect no energy.
If you sleep all day, you should worry about your health, not about abstract negative energy.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:07 AM
corkhead93

Yeah but its the same concept of meditation, to use the mind to push the negative spirit into something
Old 01-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkhead93
Yeah but its the same concept of meditation, to use the mind to push the negative spirit into something

Ok good.

Sometimes we get very dark on ourself, people like your psychic take advantage of it and fleece you.

The meditation is a good way to lift you up into the light a little, but you need some advise on that... to begin.

It's a good time to get the bad feelings out of you now and let some joy come through you I think.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 PM
MMM

corkhead93,
People are offering you good advice here and are genuinely caring for your well being. But you are snapping at them - "you don't know me..." and are insisting you have negative energy and shelling out money for a scam (sorry you don't think it's a scam...) is ok.
you know what?
go ahead - --- do what you want
but you just need some love and healing - that's free and it works.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
I want to ****ing get rid of it, there is a force in me which prevents me from doing anything in life, sleeping all day, not paying attention in school, a lot of people can see it, it doesn't even take a mystic to see it.
Most people, even on this board, don't have a clue about negative entities. I've found about 5, all men, who are apparently plagued by them.

From what I can tell, there seem to be several kinds. Minor inconveniences who are little more advanced than ghosts who don't hang around when you do basic energetic routines. And there are demons who seem to spend their entire time thinking up new ways to screw with you.

You almost certainly don't have the latter. And the former don't need any special treatment.

So do the basic energetic routines eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffKhttrRw4. Do it at least once a day for 3 days then come back and tell us what happened.

And there's no way you need to pay anyone $3,500. I'd say $1,000 tops with a full money back guarantee of basically being a completely different person.

Good luck.

Last edited by Aquarian : 01-02-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
iolite

Cork...

Negative attachments, cords and hooks...everybody has them to a certain degree. Some more than others. A woman in Australia by the name of Alyssa Mary Rose had cord cutting attachments up on an old website. I contacted her and asked if I could post the tutorials here. She gave me her approval. I have posted them in the healing forum.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7568&highlight=cord+cutting+%2B+i olite

Alyssa's email address is on that thread too. You can contact her and set up a cord cutting session, if you need further help. She is quite amazing and her fees are quite affordable. She helped me with soul splinter retrieval and wrote cord cutting macros for my daughter to use.

Then there is Robert Bruce who also lives in Australia. He has a website: Astral Dynamics. http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/ He has personal experience with negative entity attachments and has written a book on psychic protection. He suggests bathing in epsom salts [Mega salt bath]. This may be all you need to do. http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/u...alt-baths.html

If the cord cutting and working with Alyssa and the mega salt baths do not seem to be helping, you can contact Robert via his website.

Poke around Robert's website, it is full of really good [and interesting] information and his forum might be of help too.

His book is full of helpful information too: http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psyc...8103129&sr=1-3

Last edited by iolite : 01-02-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
i think thats stupid to say, when you don't know who i am or anything about me, i never said this, everybody else did. people think i'm like the son of satan, and i have days where i cannot even get up from bed.

I honestly feel like you have been around a lot of crazy and negative people, and your self esteem has been damaged and your also suffering from depression.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
My question is, do you psychics themselves believe in what they're doing, or do they know how to manipulate you into getting money

My impression is that this psychic just wants your money.

Your last question about how you would get rid of a negative entity is not easy to appreciate.

Can you consider for a moment that the most negative entity that you will ever encounter is an aspect of You? If you can then be kind to it and do your best to understand what it is upset about(negative).

I hope my views on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-02-2012, 04:11 PM
SaraSeeker

I agree she is scamming you.

It sounds like having had this thought planted in your mind has indeed left you feeling and believing that you have negative energy around you.

We all have a degree of negative energy in our lives, as life happens this is natural. The thing is we can't let it hold us back or feel we are cursed and lead us in the wrong direction.

We can take control of our own thoughts and feelings, it will take some soul searching to determine where it stems from then find ways to resolve the issues that cause these feelings. If these are not in your power to resolve and are caused by other's you need to acknowledge that you have done your best to do so and let it go.

The more you can concentrate on the positive things in your life the more positive you will feel and be able to shed the negative energy adopting the desire to only focus on the positive aspects that are in your control to help you on your path.

Perhaps you are an Empath and pick up on the negative energies of those around you. Being Empathic can be confusing until one learns what it means and the proper methods to be able to deal with this. I have met others that were not aware of being Empaths and had similar problems with negative energy, when they were able to acknowledge that they were Empathic and learned the correct methods of dealing with it when they got past letting the negativity block them and could focus on how to use this gift they were able to use positive energy and develop their spiritual gifts including genuine psychic abilites.

Good luck to you.

peace out in unity and respect
Old 01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
SaraSeeker

Corkhead, further to the above I think it would be beneficial for you to join a spiritual group where you live, they can help you with this for free and most importantly because they desire to and will do so with positive energy.

I know from expereince that our backgrounds what we are taught and things we read may ring true to us at the time but opening up to new ideas and working with ways of dealing with something like this can with a positive attitude can open many many new doors for you!

peace out in unity and respect