Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
The thing is though that the scientific method is a way to isolate perception to gross physicality. This is good as a foundation, because through that methodology we have discovered the limitations of physicality, which modern quantum physics have shown us, which in turn was discovered largely through the study of black body radiations - by studying what we ordinarily cannot and would not perceive - a completely counter-intuitive exploration, but there it is.

It's not counter intuitive. It's counter assumptive.

It is counter to assumption.

We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future. Max planck
Old 09-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's not counter intuitive. It's counter assumptive.

It is counter to assumption.

We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future. Max planck

You are right.

Perhaps if we listened to our intuition a little more, things would move a bit faster...
Old 10-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
You are right.

Perhaps if we listened to our intuition a little more, things would move a bit faster...

'The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society which honours the servant and has forgotten the gift' ~ Einstein
Old 10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
'The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society which honors the servant and has forgotten the gift' ~ Einstein

So very true, yet few of us ever listen to wisdom like this.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
'The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society which honours the servant and has forgotten the gift' ~ Einstein

Absolutely. Great quote!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
So very true, yet few of us ever listen to wisdom like this.

Of course not. Spiritualists are of the delusion that scientists are ignorant and shallow.

If people knew what scientists have said about this universe...

In this movement, there is NO THING. Rather, things are abstracted out of the movement in our perception and thought, and any such abstraction fits the real movement only up to a point, and without limits. Some ‘things’ may last for a very long time and be fairly stable, while others are ephemeral as the shapes abstracted in perceptions of clouds ~ David Bohm
Old 12-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Nice ring to that.

sorry for the delayed response! Thank you though, and I totaly agree with your statement. I was laughing perty hard HAHA!

Quote:
I believe that physics needs a new revolution.

A whole new paradigm which goes beyond all understanding to the direct experience of quantum phenomena, not for the purpose of applied technology, but for the enhancement of human happiness.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Ascender
I had posted this on the divine cosmos website, but thought it fit in well with this convo.
--------------------

I was trying to think of how I was going to describe reality to my son this morning, for when the time comes to do so. I was thinking of how its the thoughts/memory of ourselves, as much as the body to make it happen. Then I was thinking of how electricity runs through the brain making these connections. Then the thought came up concerning death " the energy runs out ". I had compared it to a battery, and thought we last alot longer then a battery of equal size. So what is recharging it?

It must be complex because its naturaly occuring globaly. Energy is basicly movement though, and we are allways moving things up there. We fight emotions and thoughts constantly, this must be creating TONS of movement. Maybe even enough to be whats recharging our physical lifes spark. It makes me wonder if our emotions, conflict, and determination are a survival instinct to prolong our physical and mental health.

I dont think the conflict is whats needed for movement, it just goes there because movement is required for growth. Like always its up to us where things are heading, we cant control the path just the direction its heading.
Old 14-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Master
The best physics has been described by insightful people, like Shrodinger who was quite a transendental fellow, and brought everything to a discussion about a cat in a box, and that discussion continues today. Shrodinger's cat.

“Both the old and new physics were dealing with shadow-symbols, but the new physics was forced to be aware of that fact - forced to be aware that it was dealing with shadows and illusions, not reality.” ~ Ken Wilbur.
Old 14-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Master
I am very fond of this Kryon channeled message.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelshasta_2_07.html

The central theme for me was that we all have a lot to learn about a great many things. What we lack as a culture is humility. We are inclined to be very ego centric in our thinking. That flaw keeps us ignorant about the greater reality.

When we learn to listen and reflect with out intuitive mind, concepts will emerge from within the self where all things are known.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/