Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Newbie ;)

A cloak of fire.

Hello, I have a bit of an odd question.
First off, a bit of information about myself.
I have been energy sensitive for most of my life. When I was young I use to see demons in people and their aura. I also have an odd sense of when something is about to go immidiately wrong. Recently I moved a box full of glass and before I went to pick it up I felt the glass shatter. So I carried it by hugging the box instead of using the handle. After inspection I noticed that the handle was broken. I get these same impulses while driving.
My sight has gotten worse as I have gotten older but I can sense things a lot better now. Which is odd when it comes to aura because I have mostly lost the ability to see but at the same time they feel clearer. It’s like I am viewing with my minds eye and nothing registers for my normal vision.
I have also had multiple kundalini experiences (I make no claim to enlightenment just communion).

So here’s my question.
My brother’s girl friend is also sensitive. She can see auras and a lot of other weird things. I don’t quite understand everything that she is able to perceive.
Now I haven’t really been able to get a read on my own aura and asked her what she saw. She said I was green (which makes sense to me) and that I was wearing fire from head to toe. She said she had seen other people who had fire in a few spots on their body but never encased in it.

I can’t find any references of such a thing. Have any of you heard of this? Any idea what it means?

Thank you for your time.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Master
Hi,

This is an interesing experience. I do not have any specific insights about it.

Thanks for sharing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
Why not simply ask her?
It is something she sees, it might be unique to her. If she says, I don't know, ask what it feels like. Is it good, bad, protection, what?
If she's so sensitive she should be able to give you a bit more information.
Old 23-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why not simply ask her?
It is something she sees, it might be unique to her. If she says, I don't know, ask what it feels like. Is it good, bad, protection, what?
If she's so sensitive she should be able to give you a bit more information.
She said it was neutral and that it was projected from inside me. Like there is a string tethering to inside of me. She doesn’t know to much because she has rarely seen fire and never in this quantity. She also acts a little weirded out by it.
That’s all of the extra information I have. I honestly have no idea what to make of it.
Old 23-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
Maybe you can work it out yourself if you look into the properties of Fire (element).
Fire in itself is cleansing, transmutes negative energy, but if you're projecting it from the inside out, it might be more to protect yourself. Keep people at a distance. you will know that if you know yourself. Is that what you're like, subconsciously preferring to keep people at a distance? Also not allowing alien energies (meaning "not yours") into your system as they'll be burnt away by that fire shield.
Fire is scary as it can be so all-consuming, hence me thinking that maybe you subconsciously feel better when keeping everyone at bay. Again, you can tell if that resonates if you know yourself.
Do you have anger issues?
You can also observe how people are around you, when in contact with you. Do they tend to pull back? Not wanting to get close? is it easy for you to make, have, keep friends? And so on.
An awful lot you can do yourself by working this way.
Fire is a very strong and powerful element. All can be destructive, but fire is the least controllable in a way from all (Earth, Wind, Air, Fire).
Old 23-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Maybe you can work it out yourself if you look into the properties of Fire (element).
Fire in itself is cleansing, transmutes negative energy, but if you're projecting it from the inside out, it might be more to protect yourself. Keep people at a distance. you will know that if you know yourself. Is that what you're like, subconsciously preferring to keep people at a distance? Also not allowing alien energies (meaning "not yours") into your system as they'll be burnt away by that fire shield.
Fire is scary as it can be so all-consuming, hence me thinking that maybe you subconsciously feel better when keeping everyone at bay. Again, you can tell if that resonates if you know yourself.
Do you have anger issues?
You can also observe how people are around you, when in contact with you. Do they tend to pull back? Not wanting to get close? is it easy for you to make, have, keep friends? And so on.
An awful lot you can do yourself by working this way.
Fire is a very strong and powerful element. All can be destructive, but fire is the least controllable in a way from all (Earth, Wind, Air, Fire).
That makes sense. I don’t have problems making or keeping friends because I am charismatic but I do keep others at a distance preferring to be alone. I do feel safe whenever when I feel only half known by others and ther other half is private.
I didn’t know you could subconsciously project a barrier like that. How can I learn to control it and what else can I do with it? Would it be possible to project it onto others?
Old 23-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Experiencer

What fairy crystal said about it being projected outwards like the means of protection does seem like that's the case, considering how tethered and 'how much', of it was seen. The cloak of fire that's from head to toe words works like a shield in the same sense when someone puts a salt circle around them, except stronger. Like to ward off who you don't want in, while it lets who you want to be in stay within the distance that you want them to be in.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
What fairy crystal said about it being projected outwards like the means of protection does seem like that's the case, considering how tethered and 'how much', of it was seen. The cloak of fire that's from head to toe words works like a shield in the same sense when someone puts a salt circle around them, except stronger. Like to ward off who you don't want in, while it lets who you want to be in stay within the distance that you want them to be in.

I like this concept. It makes sense to me. Many of us do want some form of protection from those we interact with. Even the friendliest person we know can also be like a wild animal energetically with us if some how we trigger some thing frightening within them which they would feel defensive about.

Fire would keep the wild animal at a distance from us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I like this concept. It makes sense to me. Many of us do want some form of protection from those we interact with. Even the friendliest person we know can also be like a wild animal energetically with us if some how we trigger some thing frightening within them which they would feel defensive about.

Fire would keep the wild animal at a distance from us.

John
Fairy crystal has some good points, and had done some thinking about the fire cloak, cause it's the first time I have heard of it before.

I do agree that sometimes some 'friendly' people have all of this wound up energy, so they sometimes like to see what boundaries there are, and not realizing everyone has them naturally, land they are like those hyper active dogs that you have to take on daily walks, or play with them for a good while so they aren't as hyper. To where they are more 'calm', otherwise they will be antsy, and constantly in your face and what not.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your input and time. ��