Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Master
P.S. WWarrior--

I would venture a guess that millions--maybe even billions--of people do this every day, if not as part of their meditation, then as part of various different religious observations. Can you really believe you are one of five "designated" to do this? You had at least that many respond that they already did it--in this thread.

Every time people do "grounding" by visualizing roots going into ground, they are adding energy to Earth.

I'm sorry to get down on you here, but you seem stuck in the same rut as five months ago--you want something grand and you want to be rewarded for it.

Maybe working on that is what you can do for earth. We all have our burdens.

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 27-06-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 28-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Yamah

Thank you for sharing your headspace with us, White Warrior. I'd be curious to see how you feel about your duty in another five months' time.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Master
it could be something akin to earth acupuncture...it has a name but i can't remember but involves the placing of shaped rock i think. many places need healing because of unnatural building and changes in river courses. marko pogknik has a good book on earth healing or rather "place" healing..groups of them even sing in certain places to acknowledge and changer the energy of a place. i would even say that promotong organic agriculture could come under earth healing for some..atb

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 01-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Yamah

how much of what people do is healing, and how much is imposing their perceptions of what healthy should look like? Infusing the earth as WW does sounds pretty 'intent neutral'... doing something like actively altering a location's vibrations is active and potentially harmful if done wrong.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
how much of what people do is healing, and how much is imposing their perceptions of what healthy should look like? Infusing the earth as WW does sounds pretty 'intent neutral'... doing something like actively altering a location's vibrations is active and potentially harmful if done wrong.

Agree. Which is why I think, to some extent, we can only offer pure intent and have faith that the Universe will use it as required.

Lora
Old 02-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah

hi Yamah, they work on places like concentration camps or where a river course has been altered...in the book marko pogacnik is generally asked to go and do what he does and he intentionally communes with the devas or elementals of the place or region to guide him in healing the place, if it's needed. of course it's not something i'd attempt as i know nothing of the practicalities of it. they would also help tree spirits move to new locations if a tree had been cut down yet the roots were still living. also with all the building going on nowadays apparently many energy lines are distorted and so carved stones are used to allow the lines to flow again. i think it's a great service and much needed work in todays world. i agree that imposing your idea on a place is wrong but i felt strongly that it was a co-creative healing from what i read in this particular instance. pure intent is fine, but together with physical help too, that could help more in some places, just like human acupuncture can help more for some conditions, n3

http://www.markopogacnik.com/about.html

earth healing::

http://www.markopogacnik.com/healing.html

the name for earth acupuncture is "litho-puncture".

this was the book i read:: Nature Spirits & Elemental Beings: Working with the Intelligence in Nature

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 03-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Yamah

well necta, I don't know much about litho-puncture so I can't say about this guy specifically but the following concerns scream at me regarding this matter:

Who are we to decide what our ancient earth-mother needs? Is it not arrogance to think she needs us to heal her, when she is in fact the one who heals us? Can we tiny things even dream to affect her, we who cannot summon even a fraction of her power?

Can utilizing artificial, man-made designs and structures restore things to the natural, or do they simply impose a different kind of structure upon the world? He states explicitly that his practice is intended to transform the earth into a 'noosphere' instead of a 'biosphere'... Is it truly his place to do so? It may be that this man has good intentions but men have a way off confusing their egos with the actual truth.

Again, I don't know enough about this guy. It could very well be that he is one of the chosen few with a great and important mission that will speed along the coming of the positive paradigm shift. It could also be that he's simply a megalomaniac artist. Hard to tell one from the other, even after being well informed.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Master
i think you make some valid points Yamah. very few decide what the great mother, or indeed ourselves, needs, or doesn't need might be closer to it i.e. pesticides, unnatural building, destruction of nature temples, deforestation; the list is endless as you know. compare that to a few stones and songs; i don't think it could be anymore harmfull than a so-called "intent neutral" approach, if there is such a thing...people and their ego's etc...no disrespect intended. in fact looking through the thread i see no "intent neutral" approach from anyone.

the op spoke of earth healing and so i shared what i know of one aspect of that. it is of course for folk to discern the legitamacy of any approach, as i'm sure you'll agree, and proceed as they feel right.

by your description, stone henge and the pyramids could be an "artificial man made design and structure that imposes on earth". might be so but then also it might actually be working with the earth....maybe like the australian aborigines, we should leave no trace of ourselves, similar to the mongols and native americans too i believe...unfortunately we have and do and i believe truly that earth has meridian lines just as the human body does, gaia etc and that people can learn to help these flow by using certain means. so to me i feel a removal of stress via not using pesticides and helping energy lines flow rather than any imposition, though i could be wrong of course...

my understandings, as i see it, revolve around the physical. so to me healing the earth means not eating pesticides, natural building etc etc and maybe earth acupuncture...other folk have other feelings.

is avoiding chemicals in farming and domestic situations a matter of intent or logic?

Old 24-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Master

Well, I think this particular story has had closure. Thanks to a pretty good medium that I fully trust after earlier channelings that I have been able to verify with others, I was able to communicate again at last with Mother Earth.

The first thing I was told, is that my task is complete. I have transferred all the energy I was obligated, and then quite some. Any further sendings will be welcomed but are not essential to her needs.
My reward for this job, I was told, is that my garden's green growths will be growing a bit faster. I did not have the heart to tell her that my garden is growing faster than I have been able to keep it in check ever since I moved here two years ago.

I next asked if there was anything else I could do for her. And she had a very intriguing suggestion for me indeed; that I should wake up all the nature's spirits that sleeps dormant in the rocks and mountains around me. I was given some easy instructions on how to wake them up and lure them out too, and I was quietly joyous until I asked on how to find them - and she said I would be able to feel it. Yep, that's the door in my face again - the door with the sign saying 'be able to sense supernatural things if you want to enter'. I emphatically can't. Ah well, this time it was only a suggested task so I don't have to start before I am able to sense. If it happens sometime the next 38 years or so, I will let you know.

On a final note. Someone asked earlier in this thread 'which Mother Earth' and I had no idea, I didn't think of a pantheon at the time. Neither did I ask this time, but interestingly enough the medium described Mother's Earth as if she was shifting continuously through a multitude of faces. I interpret that to mean there is just one Mother Earth, even if one culture calls her one thing and another culture calls her something else.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Yamah

It's sad when paths end, but joyous when new ones begin. Thanks again for sharing your story; it's an interesting mission to be sure. I guess now you'll strive hard to acquire something necessary.

Do you know what your Moon Sign is? If you would like I would be happy to take a look at your birth chart and attempt to find ways to aid your moon's expression.