Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 14-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Laura,
Is this similar to when you have clients who ask you about the future? Do your higher sources have an answer using universal knowledge? I'm of course assuming you have clients that do ask. Just curious...

When my clients ask about the future I often tell them of "possible" outcomes that I receive from my guides. It could be information from their guides about lessons and paths that could be coming if they do x, y and z within the week. If my client says, I'm not doing x... then they have just avoided a lesson (based on the guides suggestion) and it will change the future of that path. I equate it to an old video game where you would choose either right or left on the trail. Depending which way you went, it changed the story line. Our higher selves, guides, angels etc all "suggest" possible futures so that we can do what we intended to do when we chose to come here. All in all, our choices are free will.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Medium_Laura

There are also ways to get around your "want" for the answer you ask. Because you want the green blouse but you know you look good in red.

Exp: Should I choose the red blouse? Should I choose the green blouse?

You can 1. Take 2 pieces of paper and write "RED" on one and "GREEN" on another. Fold them up tight as identically as possible, put them in a bowl and shuffle them around. Set them 6 inches apart on a table or floor and take your pendulum, hover it over one paper and ask "Is this the perfect choice for my highest good?" and then do it over the other. (if you happen to be in the store, you can hover it over the blouses but you will probably biased it by thought alone)

2. You can swing your pendulum in a circle so it gains a lot of momentum. Ask your question. Is it optimal that I should buy the red blouse? Then start singing happy birthday or some other song that you must focus thought on. When you are done you should see your pendulum swinging in a way of "yes" "no" or "need more information".
Old 12-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Medium_Laura

bump for a new member
Old 05-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Medium_Laura

Here is also my videos about pendulums if you are interested

http://www.youtube.com/msvideotutori.../4/UIzVgr_cJlY
Old 07-09-2011, 11:54 PM
justreal

Can u ask the pendulum about if pregnancy or if ur wife is pregnant or not?
Old 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes, that isn't a prediction because she either, is or isn't :)
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 PM
justreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Yes, that isn't a prediction because she either, is or isn't :)

Ok so I asked the pendulum with 2 pieces of paper folded written on one "pregnant" and on the other "not pregnant" and asked to point towards the status of my wife's pregnancy and it pointed me to the not pregnant one. But not sure if I asked the question right. did i?

Then, I used my 5 fingers for choices like 0% preg, 20%, 50%, 80% and 100% preg, and asked what is the probability in % that my wife is preg, it pointed towards 80% pregnant.

What do u think?
Old 08-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Medium_Laura

Have her take a home pregnancy test, then you'll know if your pendulum is answering true :)
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM
justreal

Quote:
Have her take a home pregnancy test, then you'll know if your pendulum is answering true :)

cool thanks!
Old 23-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
• Your pendulum can help you decide the best possible place to have your next holiday or vacation?

• It can help you choose which books to read that will help you in your field of work, spiritual journey or even your university/college tests.

• It can help you decide if a babysitter or new dance/music teacher is the right fit for your child.

• It can help you determine the timing of events in the future that you already know will happen. ie: your friend just got engaged, you can help her with your pendulum to find the best time to say her nuptials.

• Your pendulum can even help you determine the timing to ask for a raise or a promotion.

• It can help you find the best compatible roommate or potential love interest; for your highest good.

• Your pendulum can help you choose houses if you are looking to move. You can simply write each address on a separate piece of paper, fold them up tight and shuffle them around. Set them about a hand’s width apart from each other and ask your pendulum which is for your highest good. Wait for it to swing “yes” over one of them. If you don’t get a “yes”, keep looking for that perfect home!

• Asking your pendulum about your partner’s job, raise, travel delays is also great to do, just remember that your pendulum is connected to your higher self. Working on questions for others may give you conflicting answers. The better the connection you have with your pendulum, the better it will answer for others as well as yourself.

• Your pendulum can aid you with what type of pet is best for your child or yourself.

• When to plant a fairy garden or a butterfly garden and where!

• It can assist you in finding out the best week to go out and photograph fall leaves and even where to go.

• It can help you determine if a business venture is in your best interest, or if the person offering you a great deal is legitimate.

• The pendulum will assist you in the best course of action in legal matters. Is it a good time to get married? Divorced? Take someone to court to win?

Just thought I should remind myself and others of these good questions to ask
thanks Laura !

And I just , re - read that predictions shouldn't be asked. Guessing that this includes asking when a baby will be born, the birthdate ?

My sister and I were wondering about the birthdate of a relatives child ~ I suggested we ask the pendulum. I started working backwards from her due date, by about 2 weeks. asking " Will L's baby be born Dec. 16 ? " and continuing til the end of Dec. I got all no's on the dates I asked, except for one... Dec. 22.

Dec.22 has come and gone and I didn't receive a phone call, saying the baby had been born ( unless it happened sometime between 9 and midnight and they just didn't call ).

So maybe asking the birthday of a baby to be, is one of the " don't ask the pendulum questions " ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction