Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Ascender

Please Explain Walk Ins

I don't understand them; it suggests people you know are really imposters??

Could somebody explain it all?? I asked in the specific forum but no one answered
Old 11-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Personally, I do not believe in this theory/concept...
Old 12-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Master
Walk out and walk in's are very rare and pre arranged.
One wants to have a certain experience before a certain period, and someone else perhaps doesn't like to go through the birth process just to have an experience later in life. As far as I know, the exchange needs a close to death situation, in order for the first spirit to disconnect.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Master
It is said that Jesus was a walk in, I can't remember the age, but the advanced DNA embodying the avatar had to come in on a mature body rather than a baby.

Don't you love how they always say its a prearranged agreement?
That's like saying she agreed to being raped.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Master

a rose by any other name is still a rose.

it is a difference. born again, enlightened, walk-in, NDE's, AND MANY OTHERS. it is when something happens and makes you different. very different because something mystical/spiritual happened to you.

it is wonderful

kk
Old 12-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
a rose by any other name is still a rose.

it is a difference. born again, enlightened, walk-in, NDE's, AND MANY OTHERS. it is when something happens and makes you different. very different because something mystical/spiritual happened to you.

it is wonderful

kk

kkfern, my understanding that the notion of a 'walk in' signified that one soul vacated a physical body/vessel (permanently) while another soul would take over and live out the remainder of that physical life. That would be quite distinct from the other types of experiences you referenced....
Old 12-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Master

A 'walk in' is a spirit from the Afterlife who takes over the gross body from someone who is incarnated.
The exchange can be pre-arranged, but can also be a forced take-over by a demon spirit.

The length of the exchange is not fixed.
Sometimes the rightful owner returns to their gross body after some time.
Sometimes the exchange is permanent.

I must say, a lot of strange things can happen behind the proverbial veil.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
kkfern, my understanding that the notion of a 'walk in' signified that one soul vacated a physical body/vessel (permanently) while another soul would take over and live out the remainder of that physical life. That would be quite distinct from the other types of experiences you referenced....

at some point we all become one. if we really understand that god is all. and we are a part of that all. then we are all one. there is no take over. there is just all.

kk
Old 12-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
at some point we all become one. if we really understand that god is all. and we are a part of that all. then we are all one. there is no take over. there is just all.

kk

You said, "it's when something happens which makes you different"... How does that relate to the conceptualization of a 'walk in'? Who is the 'you' that is being referred to in this specific context? It's alleged that the soul that is inhabiting the physical body is replaced by another.

I do understand the principle of 'oneness' but you are experiencing yourself as an individuated unit of consciousness right now, as is everyone else. And while you are inseparable and connected to everything else on a certain level, you are still experiencing a degree/sense of individuality at the same time.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
You said, "it's when something happens which makes you different"... How does that relate to the conceptualization of a 'walk in'? Who is the 'you' that is being referred to in this specific context? It's alleged that the soul that is inhabiting the physical body is replaced by another.

I do understand the principle of 'oneness' but you are experiencing yourself as an individuated unit of consciousness right now, as is everyone else. And while you are inseparable and connected to everything else on a certain level, you are still experiencing a degree/sense of individuality at the same time.

the something that happens to you i see as so many things. it is the mystical experience. it is seeing the light. it is the holy spirit descending on you. it is the difference that changes everything. it is that moment when afterwards nothing is the same.

ruth, dear ruth coined that phrase. i loved all her books. they were part of my starting point. i also read cosmic consciousness and that too parallels the same thing. the change. i think the results are what should be examined and not the separate views of what happens.

for me, i distinctly remember the the moment. during the NDE whatever separated me from the all dissolved and i knew and was everything. once you are a part of this all, the all never again leaves you. it is the being born again that is talked about by Christ. the same thing that happened to Jesus that changed to Jesus the Christ as the spirit descended upon him.

as far as just me. i am the thread and i am the tapestry. i know many are stuck in duality you i was taught multiplicity. . you can be both.

the way i see the walk-in idea as opposed to others is like the different religions. and each religion is going to the same place. but you will never get there unless you combine them into the all.

kk