Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Vincent
For me i would love some guidance in my life, instead of slowly ambling towards death. If i have a specific mission on this planet, i dearly wish to know it. If that requires channelled information from other beings from other worlds, then so be it. I already feel lost on this planet, i have done for years. If you wish to view it as escapism, that's fine. But i crave answers to my very existence, to which 42 years of living has not given me.

No, i wasn't accusing you of escapism, i don't know for sure what's going on.

I'm basically giving you a heads up. Fun, is fine, but to where you become totally absorbed in channeling, that's over-indulgence, and you won't give the time to live your purpose.

So...you must know something, for you to feel that I'm concluding that your using escapism. Well, i don't know for sure what it is you're doing.
Old 25-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
No, i wasn't accusing you of escapism, i don't know for sure what's going on.

I'm basically giving you a heads up. Fun, is fine, but to where you become totally absorbed in channeling, that's over-indulgence, and you won't give the time to live your purpose.

So...you must know something, for you to feel that I'm concluding that your using escapism. Well, i don't know for sure what it is you're doing.

Some people's life purpose is channelling, though.
Old 25-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I would pm you, but it looks as though you want people to acknowledge your blog. I read most of your post about pleaidians, it's pretty interesting.

A "part" of it, most likely.Yeah, depends,channeling to have fun and solely personal gain or channeling to help/assist others.

At this point, it sounds like excuses are being made...but hey, you're grown, just giving advice here.
Old 23-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Master

Just to continue this thread, I was contacted by a Pleidian today. I was doing a healing for the earth and a female named Char came through. Apparently I will be working with her. It seems they will be contacting us more as the earth ascends.
Old 23-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Ascender

channel the pleiadians ? oh dear I am pleiadian my self

so channeling me would be a bit 'over' redundant , but yes i like to

and write down what I know this way

yup my brothers and sisters are not out of reach for me also

yes pleiadians have so much love and light around always

that is sure true ! and much more is true also :-)

------------------

much love and light to you and all readers
Old 23-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Master
Can any pleidian here verify if this was a fellow pleidian flying about in Ohio in 2007 ?

And are there any pleidians here in contact with Shymhz ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1LSopuxQkc
Old 23-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Master
The problem with placing importance on who the particular channeled entity is or where they are from is that this information can be easily be falsified by a malevolent or mischievous spirit. More important is the quality and usefulness of the information obtained.

For how many decades have channeled ETs been making claims that have never come true? For all the good information these beings share, this fact alone is enough to raise suspicion. I wouldn't count on channeled material to induce spiritual growth. It is more likely to fill your mind with enigmatic concepts, confusion, and false hope. I've been down that road, and after finding a source of real spiritual growth, it is clear that most channeled information is merely an attraction of the ego.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
The problem with placing importance on who the particular channeled entity is or where they are from is that this information can be easily be falsified by a malevolent or mischievous spirit. More important is the quality and usefulness of the information obtained.

For how many decades have channeled ETs been making claims that have never come true? For all the good information these beings share, this fact alone is enough to raise suspicion. I wouldn't count on channeled material to induce spiritual growth. It is more likely to fill your mind with enigmatic concepts, confusion, and false hope. I've been down that road, and after finding a source of real spiritual growth, it is clear that most channeled information is merely an attraction of the ego.

they do it because they have the power to do so...it's easy for them to manipulate.Not all, though.
Old 24-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Master
So are there any 'elfy' Pleiadians here (with IQ's of 2000) going to answer my simple question on this same page ?

Or have the love and light giving Pleiadians suddenly gone 'dark' and silent ? :)
Old 24-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
So are there any 'elfy' Pleiadians here (with IQ's of 2000) going to answer my simple question on this same page ?

Or have the love and light giving Pleiadians suddenly gone 'dark' and silent ? :)

Perhaps there are no Pleiadians at all...